Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 08:43 AM

244 posts, read 1,093,859 times

Advertisements

And the scary part is that being in San Antonio, I'm in the midst of this so-called "Mexican takeover".

I should add also, that as a black male, the Latinos living in SA are not superior to anyone. Many are illegals, have no money, no jobs, and live in shacks.

Atleast most blacks hold US citizenship
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2007, 08:47 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,763,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHornGuy86 View Post
I think these are a bunch of nutjobs. What exactly are they trying to accomplish?

Won't get very far with it.
Oh yes they are getting quite far. M.E.C.h.A., or Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, is a group which is prevalent in a very large number of high schools across the country. On the surface, they claim to be about promotion of Chicano history, education, and political action.

However, this is what the MEChA Constitution says (Article II, section 1):"General membership shall consist of any student who accepts, believes and works for the goals and objectives of MEChA, including the liberation of AZTLAN, meaning self-determination of our people in this occupied state and the physical liberation of our land."

They are using this organization to indoctrinate Hispanic students into the ideology that the southerwestern United States are stolen lands, and that they must be the generation to take them back for Aztlan. They are being force fed a philosophy of hatred which is directed mainly at Caucasians, whom they consider to be the root of all evil, but encompasses Americans of every race, creed, or color.

Por La Raza, Todo. Fuera de la Raza, Nada.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:04 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,474,668 times
Quote:

That's not a very noble thing to say, considering blacks were forced to have been here for 300 years plus, and Latinos have arrived in droves for the past 40 years. Are you trying to gain a one up on them?

Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
That's not a very noble thing to say, considering blacks were forced to have been here for 300 years plus, and Latinos have arrived in droves for the past 40 years. Are you trying to gain a one up on them?
Did you read this guy's entire post? Or did you just zoom in on the one sentence fragment which would enable you to view this as a "racist" post?

LongHornGuy86 IS Black. I'm sure he is well aware of the history of African Americans in this country without having to be reminded of it by you.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 AM

244 posts, read 1,093,859 times
Don't classify me as descendent of black slaves, because that I wasn't. My family history (which I will not get into was different).

Latino's arrived? More like border hopped or swam across when they could. My point is that, this Mexia-Movement, claiming that these "indigenous" populations are superior to blacks are idiots.

Because as far as I knew, most Latinos are just as bad off if not worse than many blacks.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:

My point is that, this Mexia-Movement, claiming that these "indigenous" populations are superior to blacks are idiots.
I couldn't agree more it's terrible. Why are you guys talking about a group who believes Latino people are racially the best? I'm sorry but that's like talking about the KKK or the Black Panthers. All three groups do not account the majority thinking within the race.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
LongHornGuy86 IS Black. I'm sure he is well aware of the history of African Americans in this country without having to be reminded of it by you.
Okay he's one color. Does that mean that he can't have racist opinions as that one color. Kele I think you were looking for a crease in the armor but I forgive you.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Don't classify me as descendent of black slaves, because that I wasn't. My family history (which I will not get into was different).

Latino's arrived? More like border hopped or swam across when they could. My point is that, this Mexia-Movement, claiming that these "indigenous" populations are superior to blacks are idiots.

Because as far as I knew, most Latinos are just as bad off if not worse than many blacks.
I have no idea what your family history is. I'm sure it is probably fascinating. My point (and you will understand the need to make such a point if you will go back and read some of dusesean1986's posts) is that dusesean1986 needs to stop pulling fragments out of people's posts in order to prove his/her hypothesis that all who post in this forum, with the exception of dusesean1986 of course, are nothing more than narrow-minded bigots.

Personally, I agree with what you're saying. I've been working with Ted Hayes and the Crispus Attucks Brigade here in L.A. fighting this ideology that the majority of illegal supporters have been promoting, and that is that the illegal aliens in this country are fighting essentially the same "Civil Rights" battle for recognition that Black Americans fought for hundreds of years. We maintain that they are entitled to Civil Rights--in Mexico!

Old 04-20-2007, 09:46 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,838,281 times
Quote:
And the scary part is that being in San Antonio, I'm in the midst of this so-called "Mexican takeover".

I should add also, that as a black male, the Latinos living in SA are not superior to anyone. Many are illegals, have no money, no jobs, and live in shacks.

Oh man. I have a friend in San Antonio and he said it's basically Mexico down there. He told me last time he was in FL to visit family that "you should be happy in Orlando, where at least you can find people who speak English. In San Antonio, NOBODY speaks English. It is Mexico here NOW".

These illegals in this country are uneducated, often illiterate, and they LOVE to suck up government benefits, like medicare, food stamps, and free child care. They deprive Americans of tehse services.

And they slap us in the face by sending every dime they make here illegally back to their countries and all tax-free.

It is nausiating.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:49 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,694,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I couldn't agree more it's terrible. Why are you guys talking about a group who believes Latino people are racially the best? I'm sorry but that's like talking about the KKK or the Black Panthers. All three groups do not account the majority thinking within the race.
How do you know what the majority of the race thinks? You know all 12 million illegals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration