Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:42 PM

223 posts, read 300,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say: I put more stock in someone like Malamute then a pro illegal lover.
You're assuming your opinion holds weight.
As far as Malamute expressing his wish to have me an American citizen of Mexican descent, deported, he can eat one for thinking he's entitled to make that kind of comment. Being behind a computer anonymously allows some to say things they wouldn't dare say in person. I would love to be able to have that kind of discussion in person.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:09 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
You're assuming your opinion holds weight.
As far as Malamute expressing his wish to have me an American citizen of Mexican descent, deported, he can eat one for thinking he's entitled to make that kind of comment. Being behind a computer anonymously allows some to say things they wouldn't dare say in person. I would love to be able to have that kind of discussion in person.
Be careful for what you ask for...........the answer may shock you.

Face it: you claim to be an American------------we have no proof that you are not indeed a DREAMie, etc.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:12 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,843,360 times
Quote:
Be careful for what you ask for...........the answer may shock you.

Face it: you claim to be an American------------we have no proof that you are not indeed a DREAMie, etc.

I'm curious...why do you think he is not an American citizen? Is it because of his user name?

Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,186,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I'm curious...why do you think he is not an American citizen? Is it because of his user name?
Educated guess on my part here.

A DREAMie would not dare come out and admit to it-----------hence most of 'em using subterfuges to deflect such attention away from 'em.

Flip side: most of us anti's call it what it is-------------we want the illegal aliens out of the USA post haste.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,843,360 times
Quote:
Educated guess on my part here.

A DREAMie would not dare come out and admit to it-----------hence most of 'em using subterfuges to deflect such attention away from 'em.

Flip side: most of us anti's call it what it is-------------we want the illegal aliens out of the USA post haste.
I'm not sure what a DREAMie is. I suppose though that there is no real way of knowing whether anyone posting in this forum is a citizen of whatever country.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:19 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,448,008 times
ok, this thread went far away from it's original purpose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration