Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 05:54 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,914,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Suffice to say: if said Latinos were here legally, I doubt that ocexpo would have looked at them with contempt.

Although; prejudice is indeed building against people who look Mestizo; irrespective of their actual race/ethnicity/legal status courtesy of the antics of the mostly 'brown' illegal aliens.

I'm curious; how did he know if they were here legally or not? Because they weren't speaking English? I know that many legal families still speak their native tongue among themselves.

Other posters in this thread seem to have had a different experience at Disneyland. It's hard to know who to believe.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:55 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Walt Disney was Hispanic.
So was Judge Leander Perez of St Bernard Parish, Louisiana 50 years ago-----------and, he was a vicious White supremacist. As in on the level of Bull Connor and the KKK.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,215,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I'm curious; how did he know if they were here legally or not? Because they weren't speaking English? I know that many legal families still speak their native tongue among themselves.

Other posters in this thread seem to have had a different experience at Disneyland. It's hard to know who to believe.
Therein lies the rub: the (mostly Mestizo Hispanic) illegal aliens have besmirched the good name of Americans whose families came from Mexico, etc.

For that matter: my step-sister; who is of Irish/Italian lineage gets mistaken for Puerto Rican a lot----------her skin is that dark. Yet she is is 100% Anglo White in the legal sense.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:59 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,142,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Walt Disney was Hispanic.
OMG, GIVE ME A BREAK !! Between you an "Alice" I think I might PUKE. Who the hell cares what Walt Disney "was"..... Walt Disney didn't push some Spanish agenda, he pushed an American Animation Corp. What next, Donald Duck was really the founder of La Raza? Jesus Christ was born in "Cuidad Juarez" ??

Disneyland is a pitt. Every one in So.Cal. knows that. You can't shove bad behavior or rudeness off on "culture" so why even try. Disneyland is a 3rd world joke at this point, so is California. Excuses are absurd at this point and I think I have heard about every one possible from pro-illegal, hispanic supporters over the last 4 or 5 days.

If you can't come up with a viable argument or debate on the "issue" , don't cry foul. Go to the entertainment forum. Oh, btw, Daffy Duck was Hispanic, you didn't hear him whining, did you?

Old 05-24-2009, 06:04 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,584,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
OMG, GIVE ME A BREAK !! Between you an "Alice" I think I might PUKE. Who the hell cares what Walt Disney "was"..... Walt Disney didn't push some Spanish agenda, he pushed an American Animation Corp. What next, Donald Duck was really the founder of La Raza? Jesus Christ was born in "Cuidad Juarez" ??

Disneyland is a pitt. Every one in So.Cal. knows that. You can't shove bad behavior or rudeness off on "culture" so why even try. Disneyland is a 3rd world joke at this point, so is California. Excuses are absurd at this point and I think I have heard about every one possible from pro-illegal, hispanic supporters over the last 4 or 5 days.

If you can't come up with a viable argument or debate on the "issue" , don't cry foul. Go to the entertainment forum. Oh, btw, Daffy Duck was Hispanic, you didn't hear him whining, did you?
Tom and Jerry may have been MORE than just "friends"....(if you get my drift)...and Elmer Fudd was white..AND mentally challenged, as was Baby Huey. And Donald Duck walked around quite naked below the waist...

Old 05-24-2009, 06:12 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,919,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Tom and Jerry may have been MORE than just "friends"....(if you get my drift)...and Elmer Fudd was white..AND mentally challenged, as was Baby Huey. And Donald Duck walked around quite naked below the waist...
Pretty funny.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:14 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,584,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Pretty funny.
Not ALL of them due to the 'quirks' of Walt Disney, of course....those Warner Brothers were quite a 'piece of work' themselves....

Old 05-24-2009, 06:14 PM

[Suffice to say: if said Latinos were here legally, I doubt that ocexpo would have looked at them with contempt.

He's at disneyland how would he know?

Although; prejudice is indeed building against people who look Mestizo; irrespective of their actual race/ethnicity/legal status courtesy of the antics of the mostly 'brown' illegal aliens.

No it's just racism/classism (what I don't know) But it is sad.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Not ALL of them due to the 'quirks' of Walt Disney, of course....those Warner Brothers were quite a 'piece of work' themselves....
Giant conspiracy?

Old 05-24-2009, 06:17 PM

223 posts, read 301,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post

Its not that hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration