Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:51 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,954,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Sorry but anyone that would think it is ok for "Brown Pride" shirts but not ok for any other "color Pride" shirts is themselves the racists.

Did you not read my post above? It is not referring to any racist cause. It is referring to a movement created by Mexicans to create peace among Mexican gangs. For them to realize they are Mexican and to respect themselves. However, if someone wore a White Pride shirt, people might think twice. White pride is a term used by racist hate groups like Neo-Nazi's. If it weren't for Americas racist past, none of these words would be shunned.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Okay, I've read a bit from the site, and that's about all I can stand. If I want discussion at a fifth grade level, I'll talk to my third grader niece.
I feel the same way, that is why I'm on this forum and chatting with people who for the most part, know their stuff. I'm not saying I'm better than them, but I like to get more educated responses.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,430,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Did you not read my post above? It is not referring to any racist cause. It is referring to a movement created by Mexicans to create peace among Mexican gangs. For them to realize they are Mexican and to respect themselves. However, if someone wore a White Pride shirt, people might think twice. White pride is a term used by racist hate groups like Neo-Nazi's. If it weren't for Americas racist past, none of these words would be shunned.

It sure would be nice if the Mexican gangs in America who are adherents to this "brown pride" crap would "realize they are Mexican" and respect themselves enough to go BACK to Mexico... where they can be Mexican without the hassle of being oppressed criminals in Gringo land! We don't need imported gang members, thank you. Don't you see, nobody UNDERSTANDS their low self-esteem!

But, regardless of its origins, ProLogic "Brown Pride" is increasingly the rally cry for racist Chicano hate groups (Mecha, La Raza, and assorted Aztlan douches).

Old 11-26-2007, 04:47 PM

902 posts, read 719,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Oh pleeeeeease!!!! The Mexicans have their own racist past and PRESENT so stop trying to lay all of the blame on Americans. In fact it is only PC people who are afraid to use certain words and statements because they are afraid of being called racist or bigoted by the pro-illegal crowd and the people who sympathize with them.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Oh pleeeeeease!!!! The Mexicans have their own racist past and PRESENT so stop trying to lay all of the blame on Americans. In fact it is only PC people who are afraid to use certain words and statements because they are afraid of being called racist or bigoted by the pro-illegal crowd and the people who sympathize with them.
I'm not denying the fact that Mexicans are racist. White supremacy in Mexico is very evident. Anglo Americans have contributed to most to Americas racial past, that is why terms such as White pride can no longer be used in a decent way.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:11 PM

Actually, it can and is being used in decent ways. Only racists and people who go out of their way to find something racist and/or bigoted in what some say will and do find things to sue about and call people names.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Actually, it can and is being used in decent ways. Only racists and people who go out of their way to find something racist and/or bigoted in what some say will and do find things to sue about and call people names.

The term can no longer be used in a decent way. Today, anything related to a group of people that is White, is considered racist. And the rest of your post is just non sense. Only racist people call people racists? right..

Old 11-26-2007, 05:18 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,945,034 times
I think the elimination of all of these <insert color here> pride groups would be a good thing. And I don't mean eliminate by eliminating the people in the group, just the idealogy behind it.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:19 PM

Hahahahahahaha Thought so and thanks.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I think the elimination of all of these <insert color here> pride groups would be a good thing. And I don't mean eliminate by eliminating the people in the group, just the idealogy behind it.
Agreed and I mean ALL of them because they are all RACIST and/or bigoted but refuse to admit it is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration