Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 04:12 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,753,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Kele...that was good!!
Uh thank you...thank you very much.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:47 AM

5 posts, read 29,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatherder View Post
Alpine pride, Kele!! instead of driving around in a car with the stereo going THUMPATHUMPATHUMPA, we pull out the old alpinhorns and blow!!
And we wear sum bad baggy lederhosen!
it wont be funny once u got two dead bodies and a mother crying.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:53 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,953,571 times
I would disregard most people on the forum. A lot of them are teenagers who really don't know what they're talking about. I know, I'm a registered member and challenged many users on the forum on topics they didn't understand.

Old 11-24-2007, 12:10 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,152,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I would disregard most people on the forum. A lot of them are teenagers who really don't know what they're talking about. I know, I'm a registered member and challenged many users on the forum on topics they didn't understand.
They had to get those ideas from somewhere. That forum and those who espouse those ideas are disgusting to me, and are traitors to this country if they're American and practically terrorists if they're not. Sick, sick, sick.

Old 11-24-2007, 12:26 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,480,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedthoughts View Post
it wont be funny once u got two dead bodies and a mother crying.

WT? They're going to beat them to death with their alpinhorns?

Old 11-24-2007, 01:19 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,753,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
WT? They're going to beat them to death with their alpinhorns?
No, they'll use the old "Yodel 'till their brains explode" trick.

Old 11-24-2007, 05:37 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,440,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
I found a Mexican forum today that I thought all of you would be interested in. It gives their thoughts on allot of subjects and exposes most of them for who and what they really stand for. I like the thread about burning the American Flag...One person states that the flag should be updated for this day and time...I’m guessing some kind of Mexican flavor added to it.

Brown Pride Forums - For All Latinos And Latinas

In the Forum section there is actually forums for "street gangs" and "prison gangs"...nice!

Brown Pride Forums - For All Latinos And Latinas - Powered by vBulletin

Brown Pride - Brown Pride
Hey, that's not a Mexican forum, this is a Mexican forum

Foros México - Powered by vBulletin

it is in spanish though but i'll translate something that was written here ok?

¿Por qué los lemas favorable-migratorios no tienen ningún sentido? - Foros México

Illegal immigrants, seems to be suprised that the American congress is pondering to strenghten the laws against them, I'm convinced that a lot of illegal immigrants are surprised because they have been wrongly misled. They have been confused into thinking that they have rights in the south-western region of the United States.

it has this section, but no one has posted, maybe you could start?

who knows maybe you could make a friend or two?

Foros México in English - Foros México

Finally, what's that about of brown pride? like if we were all brown in Mexico LOL, besides we don't have those differences in Mexico, we are... Just Mexican! isn't that a blessing?

Last edited by Travelling fella; 11-24-2007 at 06:26 PM..

Old 11-24-2007, 08:54 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,151,032 times
It would be interesting to see how well that 'Brown Pride' bit would fly in a Hispanic country-------especially Spain.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,176,766 times
Quote:
immigrants pay more that natives. Immigrants annually pay $1,011 in Social Security, or FICA taxes while natives pay $881
I saw that on one of the threads. And I just want to say....... for the record, I wish I only got to pay $881/year in Social Security. Gawd, I just looked at my ipaystatement...

But overall, this forum and ideals it seems to portray is one of the many reasons why illegals to need to leave and do this the right way.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:40 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,465,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Hmmm...goatherder....is that some sort of Alpine meadow sort of gangsta? Instead of flashing gang signs do you yodel?
very funny i really liked your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration