Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 PM

142 posts, read 222,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
Do you ACTUALLY believe that the U.S. can allow every desperate, impoverished person in the world to come here? Do you SERIOUSLY believe that under the weight of all that NEED, and all the POVERTY, that the U.S. wouldn't completely collapse?

Do you ACTUALLY believe that allowing tens to hundreds of millions of tired, poor, huddled masses into the U.S. is a good thing?

You need to face reality. The U.S. has grown into a country of 300 million people. We simply do not have the resources to double that number.

Correction, if the people come to the U.S. to be an American citizen, then America would only become a richer nation. Do you believe that something like the U.N. gives America an allowance?

"Here America, here is 15 Billion, do not spend anymore than that this year!"

No, we get money because of American citizens. The more citizens, the more money. Not to mention, the Midwest and most of the west are pretty much a "Russian East". There are very few people living there so we have more than enough room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 03:27 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,603,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
You can read about them below. (Also below, they consider all foreigners in the U.S. as inhabitants, there is no distinction made between legal or illegal. Also, why do you think Guantanamo Bay is outside U.S. jurisdiction? the rights that the people, who are there, would have if brough into U.S. jurisdiction is one of the things that keeps it open.

Republicans: Don't Bring Guantanamo Bay Detainees to Our States -- Politics Daily

Illegal Immigrant's Rights -- The Meaning Of "Inhabitant".
You fail to realize these rights are intended for people who have a legal presence in this country. If illegals were entitled to the same rights as legal residents, employers wouldn’t be able to exploit them. Let a group of illegals demand to be paid in compliance with DOL regulations, and see how far they get.

Do you not realize we already have foreign terrorists incarcerated in U.S. prisons? Do you also not realize they are discussing closing Guantanamo and transferring those prisoners to U.S. facilities? We have detained international criminals in federal facilities for years.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:30 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,603,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Corinthians127 View Post
Anti-Illegal groups follow KKK and Neo-Nazis stategies.

"They are raping our culture"
"Do you really want Mexicans? Whites will be a minority!"
"They bring crime!"
"They are inferior"
"They are taking our jobs!"

Fear, Hate, Racism. Some groups even "patrol" the borders with loaded weapons looking to shoot people .

Etc. Etc.

Illegals are humans too. In fact, those people everyone complains about are Americans too.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

Is there a fine print saying "*except people of color?"
Of course they are human. No one has stated otherwise. However, they have no right to be here, and we have every right to force them to leave. Spare us the KKK BS. Being anti-illegal is no more racist than being opposed to any other form of lawlessness.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:36 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,142,696 times
Quote:
Actually most did not. Most did not speak English, most weren't even near whites. But history shows entire Chinese towns being killed by whites. Most recieved little to no pay. Most did not have rights. Racism was perfectly accepted in those days but now a majority of racists hide.

Illegals do not steal from America. If they were getting American hand outs they would have to give information about who they are. They will then be found an illegal immigrant.

American White-Collar? What Blue Collar doesn't pay taxes?
What a load of crap. Illegals steal from America (and American workers) every day. What the hell are you smoking?????

They don't get handouts? They would Never lie about it, right? That would be dishonest, and ,we all know they wouldn't do that. Pardon me while I gag & puke here. Stealing SSI# and American jobs, collecting illegal tax refunds , getting food stamps while popping out more anchor babies so they can get wick, free medical care and THEN welfare on their spawn.

History shows ?? Do you have any sites or links for all that? Maybe you were there I guess? Chinese Towns wiped out by racist cowboys about 130 years before you were born, huh. That must be why there are no Chinese Americans left.

If you want to scream racist, or get a good look at one, why don't you just grab a mirror. Better yet, google "May Day Marches".

BTW, are you a tax adutior, CPA maybe? How do you know who pays what on taxes?

Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,433,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
What a load of crap. Illegals steal from America (and American workers) every day. What the hell are you smoking?????

They don't get handouts? They would Never lie about it, right? That would be dishonest, and ,we all know they wouldn't do that. Pardon me while I gag & puke here. Stealing SSI# and American jobs, collecting illegal tax refunds , getting food stamps while popping out more anchor babies so they can get wick, free medical care and THEN welfare on their spawn.

History shows ?? Do you have any sites or links for all that? Maybe you were there I guess? Chinese Towns wiped out by racist cowboys about 130 years before you were born, huh. That must be why there are no Chinese Americans left.

If you want to scream racist, or get a good look at one, why don't you just grab a mirror. Better yet, google "May Day Marches".

Well stated JJ, ITA. They continue to unsuccessfully attempt defend the indefensible. What IA's and their supporters don't realize is that it is the lawless mindset that they possess that continually confirms that they are unworthy of American citizenship.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM

142 posts, read 222,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post

I would honestly like to know why you are calling me racist. I am not the one who thinks people of color are inferior.

More Americans get government handouts than illegals.

Most Americans are no more intelligent than a 5th grader. (The stereotype where Americans are stupid is largely true, our education system is horrible. Thank God I was homeschooled )

You are mad about Illegals not paying any taxes? 43% of Americans pay no federal income tax.

You are mad about Illegals receiving "handouts?" 65 Million out of 151 million pay no taxes or receive government handouts.

Old 05-27-2009, 05:03 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,505,576 times
Quote:
I would honestly like to know why you are calling me racist. I am not the one who thinks people of color are inferior.
None of us do actually.

I explained this to you so painfully clearly in an earlier post - but allow me the pleasure to do so again.

Illegal aliens are just that.....ILLEGAL. They are BREAKING THE LAW. We love PEOPLE of any race who OBEY THE LAW. We despise PEOPLE of any race who feel the laws simply shouldn't apply to them.

They are parasites - plain and simple and they're costing us - those of us who have a RIGHT to be here - millions and millions (actually billions) of dollars.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:08 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,142,696 times
Quote:

More Americans get government handouts than illegals.

Most Americans are no more intelligent than a 5th grader. (The stereotype where Americans are stupid is largely true, our education system is horrible. Thank God I was homeschooled )

You are mad about Illegals not paying any taxes? 43% of Americans pay no federal income tax.

You are mad about Illegals receiving "handouts?" 65 Million out of 151 million pay no taxes or receive government handouts.
This must be a joke, correct? Comedy Central on CD?

#1 You are ASSUMING we are no smarter than 5th graders based on what? A TV show no less. Give me a break. Really suffer from that superiority complex don't you?????? Think we are so stupid we don't know when we get insulted??

#2. When you say "people of color", exactly WHO are you refering to and WHO says they are inferior? You seem to be the only one with this term on this forum.

#3. Hell yes more Americans get "handouts" than illegals. Illegals are ILLEGAL. What part of that don't you understand??? You really have a keen sence of the obvious, I have got to admit that.

#4. 43% of Americans don't pay Fedral income tax? Where are the stats, links and data?? What the hell does that have to with ILLEGALS and taxes???? Off topic at the very least.

In a way I feel for you. It must really be hard being an ego-maniac with an inferiority complex. You seem to fit the 5th grader sterotype pretty well. Must be all that "Home Schooling" you got, huh?

Old 05-27-2009, 07:11 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,665,295 times
Quote:
Correction, if the people come to the U.S. to be an American citizen, then America would only become a richer nation. Do you believe that something like the U.N. gives America an allowance?

No, we get money because of American citizens. The more citizens, the more money. Not to mention, the Midwest and most of the west are pretty much a "Russian East". There are very few people living there so we have more than enough room.
What? We have so much empty spaces in the west and midwest we could what exactly? Build giant apartment complexes throughout the area? If we did, not only would we be ecologically raping our country and displacing who knows how many wild animals and protected species but just where do you think the food that would feed the billions of 'brown' immigrants comes from?
All that empty land is being used to grow food and feed livestock.
Your homeschooling is showing --- it also shows why there does need to be more oversight for religious nutjobs who think because they can read they can teach

Old 05-27-2009, 07:26 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,998,681 times
Quote:

Wow

I'm rarely speechless, but I just can't find the words to write how absolutely ludicrous, naive, ignorant, and hallucinogenic your above statement is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration