Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 08:43 PM

183 posts, read 243,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I've done that at the Home Depot in Sanbernardino, Ca. with camera in hand and everything.
Talking about FUNNY!
It even made it into the Sanbernardino Sun newspaper. the next day.
Oh man I wanna see. send me the video lol. I should do that at pacmoore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,347,031 times
We need to do this all over this country.

If our government is not going to help us then we need to do this ourselves.

Now word is Obama is going to allow 100,00 Haitians to come to America without going through the proper channels.

Goodness, we need to close the borders to anyone who cannot follow the laws of being here.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Now word is Obama is going to allow 100,00 Haitians to come to America without going through the proper channels.

Goodness, we need to close the borders to anyone who cannot follow the laws of being here.

I know its frustrating isnt it? Hard to do anything bout it without the governments support. They are against us Americans go figure. Never thought Id see a day when our own government would turn us over like this and do whatever they can to bring us down.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,351,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

I think you are mistaken. Obama is allowing 100,000 Haitians already here that are subject to deportation to remain here temporarily till their country is stabilized. I haven't heard of him allowing any new Haitians in accept for a few orphaned children.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I think you are mistaken. Obama is allowing 100,000 Haitians already here that are subject to deportation to remain here temporarily till their country is stabilized. I haven't heard of him allowing any new Haitians in accept for a few orphaned children.

I heard a few people talk about them saying their gonna bing more here. It was word of mouth. It might have been mentioned on here, I read about it too but have been to so many of these threads I cant remember which one is which anymore. I pray dearly that they dont bring more here though. That would end us.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:35 PM

471 posts, read 588,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Why the f$%^ weren't they turned over to immigration officials? What would it take to do so? This is getting crazy. We need to find away that U.S. citizens can deputize as volunteers to arrest these leeches.
Now that is an effin idea. Setup check points. Random I.D. checks at known day labor squating places. I like.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:49 PM

471 posts, read 588,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeleyes86 View Post
Well that is the history of America isn't it? (Just to name one country) People (Europeans) leaving their home countries in droves to find work and opportunity and kicking the natives to the curb and taking over their land and resources. History repeats itself in varying forms, just saying.

So by that rational you are saying that this is an invasion? They are here to take our land and push us out of the way? So by that same rational we should take this as a declaration of war, or at the very least strong aggression, by a foreign invader?

So to take that a step further it is time to protect ourselves my any means necessary? Raise militias? Arm each and every able bodied man to protect the homeland that his fathers died to obtain?

Let the games begin.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:52 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,986,622 times
Some Haitens will be allowed in the US for 18 months...just long enough to have some babies born here that will be US citizens thanks to the 14th Amendment. New people for the welfare rolls and all the attached goodies...bound to happen. After all we cannot send them back to a country with all it's problems.

Remember the lines on the Statute of Liberty..."give me your tired... etc"

Old 01-21-2010, 09:57 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,486,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
This is correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration