Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 11:14 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,792 times

Advertisements

Immigrant Mother Questions Lawyers' Actions
Mom Says Lawyers 'Ambushed And Coerced' Her

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Mexican mother in a Tennessee child-custody battle involving a severely brain-damaged girl has filed an affidavit raising questions about the actions of several lawyers involved in the case and a related lawsuit.

Ingrid Diaz, 23, is from San Pedro Pochutla, Mexico, and is in the United States illegally, but her daughter is an "American citizen" who was born in Nashville.

The child, 4-year-old Alessandra Villalobos, requires round-the-clock medical care, and the lawsuit against Vanderbilt University Medical Center could provide millions of dollars for her.
Moderator cut: shortened, copyright protection

Immigrant Mother Questions Lawyers' Actions - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

What a bunch of ingrates. We should start filing lawsuits against mexico for aiding and abetting their peasants to invade and destroy America.

We get to pay for the birth of her child which I assure you she receives welfare or SSI payments for, her interpreters and the medical bills and she gets to sue and remain in the country despite her illegal entry. The insanity continues . . . .

Last edited by Yac; 06-02-2009 at 03:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 11:48 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
In all fairness: if Amanda Stinnett wishes to adopt the little girl, I am OK with that-----------but, the illegal alien egg donor needs to return back to Mexico.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:59 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
In all fairness: if Amanda Stinnett wishes to adopt the little girl, I am OK with that-----------but, the illegal alien egg donor needs to return back to Mexico.
Amen to that!

Old 05-30-2009, 12:11 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,069,505 times
The mother should be sent back to Mexico. Period. She is here illegally and she knows it.

As for the child, it would have to be proven that the damage was malpractice. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should the mother benefit from this. If an award is presented, it should be ONLY to the child's care and NOT to benefit the mother OR the woman who is attempting to adopt.

It would be completely unacceptable for any money to be used to make the lives of either the mother or adopted mother secure or better off. NO nice new, big house. NO new vehicles. NO profit for either woman. If awarded, the money should ONLY be used to accommodate the child until that child passes. What remains should be no longer owed, or sent back to the hospital.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:40 PM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
New house, new SUV , whoo man, she just won the tax payer funded lotto.

Only in America

Old 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:

Even though you left off the part where she should return as she came, penniless, I totally and unequivocably agree.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
[/b]

Even though you left off the part where she should return as she came, penniless, I totally and unequivocably agree.
At no time did I imply that said Egg Donor should receive squat------------you know my feelings about stripping assets away from illegals prior to deportation.

Old 05-30-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
At no time did I imply that said Egg Donor should receive squat------------you know my feelings about stripping assets away from illegals prior to deportation.

Indeed I do know. Just thought I'd throw that in, just in case the IA's thought otherwise.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:33 PM

471 posts, read 587,516 times
HOW IS THIS NOT FRONT PAGE NEWS? I really think I'm losing my mind. I mean really, how can we owe this piece of trash anything?!?! If she had not ILLEGALLY been here she wouldn't even have the right to sue! This boggles my mind...

Oh and everyone needs to read Pat Buchanan's State of Emergency. Get in on Itunes. I know it has nothing to do with this thread, but man what a wealth of knowledge. Fact after fact after fact. Great stuff to reference when some of these mushy pro-leeches start spouting non-sense.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
HOW IS THIS NOT FRONT PAGE NEWS? I really think I'm losing my mind. I mean really, how can we owe this piece of trash anything?!?! If she had not ILLEGALLY been here she wouldn't even have the right to sue! This boggles my mind...
Totally agree with all that you stated.

Quote:
Oh and everyone needs to read Pat Buchanan's State of Emergency. Get in on Itunes. I know it has nothing to do with this thread, but man what a wealth of knowledge. Fact after fact after fact. Great stuff to reference when some of these mushy pro-leeches start spouting non-sense.
I am a great admirer and staunch supporter of Pat Buchanan. I voted for him in the 2000 Presidential race. If he had won the election we wouldn't be in this mess today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration