Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 12:53 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
You've never heard of the Southern Poverty Law Center?

A far-left group that favors illegal immigration, opposes and attempts to suppress any anti-illegal opposition, and fully embraces political correctness in the same way that the NCLR, MALDEF, ADL, LULAC, etc. do?
I do know the Southern Poverty Law Center. I had not seen it as an acronym but thanks for the heads up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 01:01 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I do know the Southern Poverty Law Center. I had not seen it as an acronym but thanks for the heads up
Good for you.

You and the SPLC seem to embrace the same politically correct and pro-illegal alien beliefs which other radical left-wing nutjobs and the Mexican government seem to embrace.

Old 06-09-2009, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Good for you.

You and the SPLC seem to embrace the same politically correct and pro-illegal alien beliefs which other radical left-wing nutjobs and the Mexican government seem to embrace.
Really? Have anything of substance to add to the debate?

Old 06-09-2009, 02:01 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Really? Have anything of substance to add to the debate?
So then what's with the title of this thread? Why are you blatantly blurring the line between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants? Why would legal immigrants need to have "pro-immigrant" marches?

If you want to support illegal aliens and amnesty for illegals then just mention it. Don't try to disguise it like the NCLR, SPLC, MALDEF, LULAC, etc. do.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 AM

It doesnt matter, its the same term. Journalists use it all the time as well as politicians. If we are talking about marches, I know you can pretty much figure it out in your head that I'm talking about legalizing illegal immigrants. I wrote it all over the threat. Check your self.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:01 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Good for you.

The SPLC may be wise in changing their name: its initials are perilously close to a derogatory word for brown Latinos and sometimes Italians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration