Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 06:05 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,324,891 times

Advertisements

They start giving me the finger. This is what I have to walk past EVERY DAY.
How would you like it?

YouTube - The new Westbury village Piazza

They have to shut off the fountain at night so they dont bathe in there. Its not made up, this is straight from the village meetings. Which I think I need to attend more often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 06:09 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,959,243 times
Not that I'm defending them but you're going around with a camera videotaping them lol but I think its pretty hilarious of you Anyhow I wish they'd get rid of these worthless people.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:14 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,324,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
Not that I'm defending them but you're going around with a camera videotaping them lol but I think its pretty hilarious of you Anyhow I wish they'd get rid of these worthless people.
I wasn't videotaping them until they started with me. I was showing some of the litter (which is a problem all over LI) and then they started. It really was a perfect example of illegals, they are proud of it and openly admit to it.
This Piazza is a real hangout for them, it really is a shame. Poor planning, they should've put a Starbucks here instead.
I know it may seem unusual to document villages, I stopped for awhile, but the local news does such a poor job reporting on the changes going on in towns throughout LI, I just feel that it needs to be shown.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:17 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,959,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post
I wasn't videotaping them until they started with me. I was showing some of the litter (which is a problem all over LI) and then they started. It really was a perfect example of illegals, they are proud of it and openly admit to it.
This Piazza is a real hangout for them, it really is a shame. Poor planning, they should've put a Starbucks here instead.
I know it may seem unusual to document villages, I stopped for awhile, but the local news does such a poor job reporting on the changes going on in towns throughout LI, I just feel that it needs to be shown.
Ah ok...sorry I had to listen to the video without sound so I should've actually listened before commenting on the video

Anyhow yes they are scumbag lowlifes that should go back to Mexico. Our stupid politicians will eventually give them all rights that a regular US citizen has at the rate we're going.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:20 PM

1,056 posts, read 2,142,136 times
I want to start recording illegals now!!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 06:46 PM

999 posts, read 2,358,540 times
Listen if you really want to get rid of them .....REALLY ... not just talk like EVERY OTHER Long Island resident and elected official....

Stop arguing with them....Moderator cut: Language get a van, get a pick up with a cap....go right up to them and say who knows how to do demo? and i need 4 guys for demo, 2 guys for cement... 1 helper..
(rent a u-haul box truck like we did, and hit every bump and whatever you can on the way to there final destination)

Bingo you just got 7 idiots in your truck.... NOW GUESS what you are going to do with them, C'mon Guess....i can not be the only person with a brain on L.I....

You now hand deliver them RIGHT to the INS building...

Then go back for whatever is left tomorrow..

Watch how quickly they Leave, when you don't know where the next truck you get into is bringing them...

Last edited by bmwguydc; 09-08-2009 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Please watch the language, thanks.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:16 PM

602 posts, read 2,092,677 times
John--- I am very sorry that your home of Westbury Village has been in decline. I am sure illegal immigration has played a role. I have my own proposal for the immigration issue. That's a long story...

I admire your dedication to your cause.

That being said, while not illegal I think it's very unfair to tape those men and instigate a fight with them as you did. No crime is seen: they are simply men sitting in the park. We are asked to take your word for it that they are up to no good, and I think that this is very unfair.

The gang graffiti is disgusting, but I see nothing wrong with the poster or Hispanic culture.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:23 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,947,320 times
Which gang is that? Never saw that tag.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:25 PM

752 posts, read 1,463,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes927 View Post
John--- I am very sorry that your home of Westbury Village has been in decline. I am sure illegal immigration has played a role. I have my own proposal for the immigration issue. That's a long story...

I admire your dedication to your cause.

That being said, while not illegal I think it's very unfair to tape those men and instigate a fight with them as you did. No crime is seen: they are simply men sitting in the park. We are asked to take your word for it that they are up to no good, and I think that this is very unfair.

The gang graffiti is disgusting, but I see nothing wrong with the poster or Hispanic culture.
did you miss the part where he was filming the trash on the sidewalks, and they started with him? He wasnt filming them until they started with him.
They all just loiter there all day and not one cop can walk up and ask for a license or some form of ID?
and if they dont have it they get a free car ride?

Old 09-08-2009, 07:25 PM

1,515 posts, read 3,333,648 times
Awesome! More people need to do this. We need to get the illegals out of our communities and on their way back to the third world countries they came from. If they want to apply for a Visa, then by all means, do it the right way (I am a LEGAL immigrant, and I can't stand illegals). I moved to the US about 8 years ago from Quebec, and am now a proud citizen. I certainly have nothing against people like me that are just trying to make a better life for themselves -- but seriously, do it the right way, don't break laws to get here.

Videos like this do make a difference, they spread awareness, I'm glad that my city doesn't have this problem, but I think it's horrible that there are parts of cities where you can't by speaking English. I went to Houston, Texas and I swear that there was an area I was in that no one spoke a word of English.

These folks need to go back home, and the people that are hiring them ought to be punished very severely.

Very good post, keep up the good work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration