Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:53 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Benicar I know in my heart you care about America and illegal-immigration is a definite problem.

But because the majority of illegals are hispanics and most of those are Mexican, it is ok to target them solely? I don't get that about this forum or Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs and most of you here on this forum seem to just not want Illegals from Mexico, when you target just them.

I would like to hear how you plan to secure our country from the 200,000+ blue eyed blonde haired white Euro's that are here illegally. Why don't we ever hear about that? Or how about Arabs? Armenians....etc.

Lou Dobbs, I cannot believe how this pseudo-journalist can get away with his openly racist comments and provocations. If he really cared about illegal immigration (not just from Mexico) then why doesn't he cover the whole thing? Why just from Mexico? Seems like discrimination to me.

Let us not forget that Lou Dobbs also is a major propaganda pusher of AZTLAN back in 2006 before the recession proved that all to be wrong.

He is a FEAR PUSHER! There was never any hostile takeover or new age reconquistadors! Which also unfairly slandered Mexican and Hispanic people as invaders...he has propogated racism all over the country based on his pseudo journalism.
Mach, I have posted articles involving other groups -- including, Al Qaeda illegals entering this country, Irish illegals demanding amnesty, Haitian illegals caught at our shores, Obama’s illegal aunt living in subsidized housing . . . to name a few. I just posted an article the other day involving an illegal lawyer laundering money through bogus cemetery plots. He, nor his accomplices, are Mexican.

If you check the available internet articles pertaining to illegal immigration, they overwhelmingly involve Mexicans or Hispanics. I can’t control that. I don’t seek Mexican illegal alien articles to post on this forum. I simply search for articles pertaining to illegal immigration.

I have said it before, and I’ll say it again, I do not hate ANY human being -- with the exception of the scum who molest or harm innocent defenseless children. Nor am I anti-Mexican or anti-Hispanic. If so, I certainly would not have dated Hispanics; and most definitely would not have married one, and given birth to two children. Heck, my family has a long multiracial history. I don’t see color, I see character, and I have instilled those principles in my son.

The ONLY reason Mexican or Hispanic illegals receive the majority of attention, is due to their sheer numbers relative to other illegals, and their brazen arrogance and sense of entitlement. What group dominates “immigrant” protest marches? Who do you see waving foreign flags in our faces DEMANDING amnesty? Other illegals are less noticeable because they generally keep a low profile. Moreover, they don’t have organizations such as La Raza, MALDEF, Casa de Maryland, the ACLU, Chamber of Commerce, etc. fighting on their behalf, and vilifying all who oppose. They even specify that they are fighting for “Hispanic immigrants” as though they are the only people living in this country illegally. The squeaky wheel always gets the oil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 10:06 AM

76 posts, read 146,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Lou Dobbs, I cannot believe how this pseudo-journalist can get away with his openly racist comments and provocations. If he really cared about illegal immigration (not just from Mexico) then why doesn't he cover the whole thing? Why just from Mexico? Seems like discrimination to me.
He DOES point out the illegals from other nations. He often covers the fact that a lot of the illegals in America are people who have over staid on expired visas. So you are just wrong on that point. It just so happens that the majority of illegals in America are from Mexico. So what if he points this out? It is not racist to say so! It is 100% TRUE.

Quote:
Let us not forget that Lou Dobbs also is a major propaganda pusher of AZTLAN back in 2006 before the recession proved that all to be wrong.

He is a FEAR PUSHER! There was never any hostile takeover or new age reconquistadors! Which also unfairly slandered Mexican and Hispanic people as invaders...he has propagated racism all over the country based on his pseudo journalism.
(This is for the Mods. He brought this subject up so now I can talk about it...)

Really? You don't think that there are active plans for the reconquista movement? Really? You are sadly misinformed then. Lou Dobbs and anyone else reporting on it is only telling the truth. It is not fear mongering when it is the truth! Telling the truth is not slander. Sure it is not all Latinos or Hispanics. But there IS a movement so don't fool yourself.

MEXICA MOVEMENT: Indigenous Liberation for Anahuac

What do you think about that? Aye? Come one, tell me Lou Dobbs or even I are lying or fear mongering.

Watch this. Do you think I am or Lou Dobbs is fear mongering?

YouTube - The Nation of Aztlan

Please, stop believing the lies.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:13 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,068,891 times
Dobbs would find a better fit at Fox. It's hard to call what he does "news."

Old 10-22-2009, 12:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
I'm prejudice against anyone that is in my country that is not legally suppose to be here. You brought up race, you racist.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:10 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,668,019 times
garbage post of the day!!!!

no, garbage post of the week!!!

what the hell does this mean?

this issue of skin tone and hair texture and facial features about latinos has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum.

FYI, latinos in fact are "white-looking" and black looking and brown looking. the special talks about latinos. not illegal aliens.

you erroneously confuse/compund the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZKay1 View Post
I can't believe how White-looking many of the "Latinos" are on this show. Most don't look like that in real life. It really shows how they are trying to Americanize illegal aliens.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:06 PM

2,245 posts, read 4,233,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
That word has evolved. It was not hijacked.
It has evolved because it was hijacked. Latin is Latin -- Mestizo is the word people should be using most of the time when they lean "Latin".

Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscravaAnastacia View Post
Who said life was fair? Every nation on earth ESPECIALLY Latin America has always had a preference for white European immigrants. That is the way the world has worked for the past 5 centuries.

I am an African-American and I have always had to deal with these harsh "realities". I was raised from childhood to "understand" that white people would always have privileges and advantages that I being black and female would never have. I was told that I was born with "two strikes and a foul" as a black female.

I have witnessed the same preference for blonde blue-eyed people in Latin America and the Caribbean although they are quick to deny this and point to North America as the "boogeyman" of all racism. I have yet to see a black or nonwhite person on Latin tv unless they were playing a maid or a buffoon. It is true that Latin America has never practiced legal segregation or had groups like the KKK but the not-so-secret history of Latin America is ACTIVE black genocide - forcing blacks to the fringes of society hoping they would die off, denying babies born to black women healthcare unless the baby's father was a white male and death squad murders of black and brown children. Although they will actively deny this and point to the "evils" of white North American racism.

I am moving to Brazil next year and although I love the country racism, and that preference for blondeness is the norm there also with blacks occupying the bottom rung of the social ladder (and sometimes not even on the ladder). Sure race is purported to be more "fluid" in Latin society, meaning that one can buy social status but since race and class are linked it is almost impossible for a black person to "buy" a higher identity. Yes Brazil does have the second largest black population in the world outside of Nigeria but they forget to mention that 80% of those "blacks" are of mixed ancestry the result of "whitening" programs of the early 20th century and possible "genetic assistance" from fleeing Nazi scientists cuz there are few countries in the world where a large number of the "black" population have blue or green eyes and long fine-textured hair.

At LEAST Latin Americans are allowed to come here. Black Haitians, Jamaicans and West Africans are not. Like I mentioned blacks occupy the lowest rungs of Caribbean and Latin American society with no way of bettering themselves and pretty much can be said about African Americans who are still after 400 years a permanent underclass.

Hispanics (nonblack ones) have SOME hope of bettering their lives, even in Latin America. The same cannot be said of Afro-latinos, Afro-Caribbeans, sub-Saharan Africans and African Americans.
Please tell the above to President Obama, Oprah, Tiger Woods, Colin Powell, Justice Clarence Thomas and many other successful Americans that have obvious recent Sub Saharan African heritage.

Yes; too many AA's are 'ghetto', just that I suspect that mentality is starting to die out (thank God) quite rapidly these days

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with..............

Old 10-23-2009, 01:13 AM

265 posts, read 597,367 times
They'll sooner be open civil war before those bastards ever have their way with this country. Every patriotic American needs to wake up and face what's happening.

Guess what? If you don't like hate crimes, leave. Things are only going to get worse. It's time the Mexicans learned their place.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:45 AM

807 posts, read 1,303,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Please tell the above to President Obama, Oprah, Tiger Woods, Colin Powell, Justice Clarence Thomas and many other successful Americans that have obvious recent Sub Saharan African heritage.

Yes; too many AA's are 'ghetto', just that I suspect that mentality is starting to die out (thank God) quite rapidly these days

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with..............
Awesome Point!! and too true..

Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 AM

807 posts, read 1,303,275 times
The folks trying to silence Lou Dobbs seem to not only be Anti-Lou Dobbs but anti-First Amendment, which is scary in itself. Painting Lou Dobbs as a racist and anti-Immigrant because he believes that the Immigration laws should be followed and enforced AND because he points out organizations that have assisted Illegal Aliens in their criminal activities is reporting.. plain and simple..

The folks that are Anti-Lou Dobbs fail to come up with any solid evidence of xenophobia other than Lou reporting on "Broken Borders", but no quotes of Mr. Dobbs making racist comments.. Sounds like merely attempting to silence voices of those one disagrees with, which is much more Nazi-esque than reporting factual information..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration