Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 10:20 PM

97 posts, read 371,806 times

Advertisements

"Aqui estamos y no nos vamos y si nos devuelven. . . regresamos!"

It means: Here we are and we will NOT leave... if they return us [to their country of origin] we will come back!!

How disgusting and absurd is this???

Here is the link. Hee the bottom of the page for this absurd slogan!!

http://www.aztlan.net/la_gran_marcha.htm

The March of The Invaders in 2006:

The only flag they love:'

More of their flag... any US flags here??

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 PM

1,502 posts, read 4,084,566 times
Why be so proud of a country so many are fleeing?

Old 05-09-2007, 11:30 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,444,374 times
Yea, let them go home and wave their flag around and fight for their rights. They've already trashed one country and we're not gonna give them ours.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:32 PM

185 posts, read 355,376 times
Never in my life have I envisioned a more belligerent bunch of miscreants!

Where are the men from south of the border? Most males stop sucking from the teat at a very young age, most of the invaders, even at 30+ years old have no idea how to fend for themselves.

Maybe there's something wrong with me, I feel guilty taking something I haven't earned.

Old 05-10-2007, 08:30 PM

Default The following images comes from the Aztlan.net - Illegal alien site!

The following images comes from the Aztlan.net - Illegal alien site!

WARNING - SINCE AZTLAN.NET IS A RACISTS WEBSITE THAT ADVOCATES HATE AGAINST NON-HISPANIC AMERICANS AND JEWS, SOME OF THE IMAGES MAY BE DISTURBING!

Please vite their official website to see the images posted there yourself This is the kind of hate we do NOT need in the USA!! DEPORT THESE AMNESTY-DEMANDING ILLEGALS WHO HATE EVERY RACE BUT MEXICAN MESTIZOS!!!

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM CONGRESS AND TRAITOR G.W. BUSH WANTS TO GIVE AMNESTY TO!!

Old 05-10-2007, 09:23 PM

416 posts, read 2,510,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_native View Post
Why be so proud of a country so many are fleeing?
They are proud of their heritage. Nothing wrong with being Mexican. Life in Mexico is rough. The government makes it extremely unliveable for many. The INS makes it extremely rough to get in. The quotas are extremely low for Mexicans.

I was in a more liveable condition in Mexico - the southern part near the Pacific - it was nice. Not many from that town are despirate to go to the US, but they warn me never to visit the border - so much poverty, so much crime.

The government does nothing but pocket money.

There are good Mexicans - the despirate hungry familys - their kids cannot eat. There are no jobs and kids panhandle and have to do everything and anything for money to eat.

The criminals - mexican mafia make mexicans look bad. Drug imports, etc. Trying to make the big bucks and live it up there.

There is so much disfunction in Mexico, but the people are torn - want to be Mexican but want to eat.

It becomes a despirate situation when Mexico is right next to US, cannot blame the citizens for wanting to flee their hard situations.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_singlemother View Post
They are proud of their heritage. Nothing wrong with being Mexican. Life in Mexico is rough. The government makes it extremely unliveable for many. The INS makes it extremely rough to get in. The quotas are extremely low for Mexicans.

I was in a more liveable condition in Mexico - the southern part near the Pacific - it was nice. Not many from that town are despirate to go to the US, but they warn me never to visit the border - so much poverty, so much crime.

The government does nothing but pocket money.

There are good Mexicans - the despirate hungry familys - their kids cannot eat. There are no jobs and kids panhandle and have to do everything and anything for money to eat.

The criminals - mexican mafia make mexicans look bad. Drug imports, etc. Trying to make the big bucks and live it up there.

There is so much disfunction in Mexico, but the people are torn - want to be Mexican but want to eat.

It becomes a despirate situation when Mexico is right next to US, cannot blame the citizens for wanting to flee their hard situations.

So, let's take your rationale.... ok, my life is rough in the inner-city projects.

So I move to another country, tresspass an internation boundry (a felony), then I forge a Social Security card and other documents that are issued by the Federal government and use someone's SS#, because, hey I don't have one. I commit Identity theft and steal your SS#, which is also a felony. Then I work without lawful authorization, another crime under existing Immigration laws. I

So far, I have 4 crimes under my belt. That is not even counting the immigration violation on its own, not counting driving w/o a license, etc etc. So am I justified because "my life is rough"?? Come on now!

If you think it is OK to commit several crimes because "life is rough" then hey, I might as well sell crack on the street corner and hope YOU are in my jury and you think "hey, his life is rough in his country", so I should not convict him.

You see why your line of thought is wrong and frankly.... disturbing??

Ps. If they are "proud of their Mexican heritage", then why all the racist signs on thier website? Why the racist attack on Israel, a nation over 3,000 miles away that has nothing to do with their goal of illegal amnesty, formation of a Mestizo nation within the USA, and open borders?? These Aztlan illegal aliens are all racists... make no mistake, these aliens depise all races, except Mistizo latinos. They say so in their own website!!

Old 05-10-2007, 10:13 PM

416 posts, read 2,510,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingDude View Post
So, let's take your rationale.... ok, my life is rough in the inner-city projects.

So I move to another country, tresspass an internation boundry (a felony), then I forge a Social Security card and other documents that are issued by the Federal government and use someone's SS#, because, hey I don't have one. I commit Identity theft and steal your SS#, which is also a felony. Then I work without lawful authorization, another crime under existing Immigration laws. I

So far, I have 4 crimes under my belt. That is not even counting the immigration violation on its own, not counting driving w/o a license, etc etc. So am I justified because "my life is rough"?? Come on now!

If you think it is OK to commit several crimes because "life is rough" then hey, I might as well sell crack on the street corner and hope YOU are in my jury and you think "hey, his life is rough in his country", so I should not convict him.

You see why your line of thought is wrong and frankly.... disturbing??

Ps. If they are "proud of their Mexican heritage", then why all the racist signs on thier website? Why the racist attack on Israel, a nation over 3,000 miles away that has nothing to do with their goal of illegal amnesty, formation of a Mestizo nation within the USA, and open borders?? These Aztlan illegal aliens are all racists... make no mistake, these aliens depise all races, except Mistizo latinos. They say so in their own website!!

Don't generalize. Not all Mexicans are the same. You are referring to a hate website. Like not all white americans are white suprems because of a website. I've seen bad and good. I am mostly concerned about the children, especially after some have been deported without their parents. I am concerned about the mexican americans who might get hate reactions from americans thinking they are another illegal because of their appearance.

I also have more concerns about other issues impacting this country with more dire need such as what are we going to do about this war in Iraq?

Why are we bringing up this issue so violently when we are drowning in this war -the timing is horrible.

Is this a plot to distract the citizens regarding the issues with our invading Iraq?

Any why are there so many posts with so much hatrid? I had to view just to see why my mexican american son is in for and his future..to get an idea of what americans are feeling.

p.s. I know victims of identity theft, it's not fun; however, their perpetrators are americans.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_singlemother View Post
Don't generalize. Not all Mexicans are the same. You are referring to a hate website. Like not all white americans are white suprems because of a website. I've seen bad and good. I am mostly concerned about the children, especially after some have been deported without their parents. I am concerned about the mexican americans who might get hate reactions from americans thinking they are another illegal because of their appearance.

I also have more concerns about other issues impacting this country with more dire need such as what are we going to do about this war in Iraq?

Why are we bringing up this issue so violently when we are drowning in this war -the timing is horrible.

Is this a plot to distract the citizens regarding the issues with our invading Iraq?

Any why are there so many posts with so much hatrid? I had to view just to see why my mexican american son is in for and his future..to get an idea of what americans are feeling.

p.s. I know victims of identity theft, it's not fun; however, their perpetrators are americans.

You are changing the subject... you said it is OK to commit crimes.

Maybe not all Mexicans are racists, BUT they are breaking US and international laws... shouldn't they be punished??? Why not?

Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 PM

923 posts, read 3,513,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingDude View Post
You are changing the subject... you said it is OK to commit crimes.

Maybe not all Mexicans are racists, BUT they are breaking US and international laws... shouldn't they be punished??? Why not?
Absolutely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration