Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 06:43 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Not entirely true: there was a group (mostly Anglo White) group in Falls Church, Va. that had definite gang tendencies back in the 1970's
You learn something new each day. I had no idea there were any gangs in the suburbs until recently. However, I doubt they were as large or as vicious as these animals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 AM

22 posts, read 18,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You learn something new each day. I had no idea there were any gangs in the suburbs until recently. However, I doubt they were as large or as vicious as these animals.
Humans(not animals) don't change, times do.
Gang culture is not uniquely immigrant. And the gang itself isn't that much different than other gangs. In fact, a small percentage of people in gangs actually "put in work". That's why you have tens of thousands of gangmembers in a city like Los Angeles with 300, 400 murders.

A gangmember killing a child isn't that much different than that rapist who just got caught, with several bodies being discovered in his home.

Killers are killers, cold blooded people are cold blooded.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:19 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,391,475 times
Incredible that such a group can exist in this country, wrecking havoc, and killing innocent people. They must all be rounded up, tried, then after being convicted, executed immediately.

All gang members should be classified as domestic terrorists. Each one of the members are part of a conspiracy to commit their gang-related form of domestic terrorism. The maximum punishment is imposed on all of the members if any of the members have committed a homicide. This is immediate execution. This means you're executed within 20 minutes of the conviction. Members not under custody can then be rounded up, tried as co-conspirators, and after found guilty, executed. I don't believe in rehabilitation or punishment.

What's the sense in passively waiting for them to get caught? How many crimes do they commit before any of them is caught? It's time to go after these savages.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerrabbit View Post
Humans(not animals) don't change, times do.
Gang culture is not uniquely immigrant. And the gang itself isn't that much different than other gangs. In fact, a small percentage of people in gangs actually "put in work". That's why you have tens of thousands of gangmembers in a city like Los Angeles with 300, 400 murders.

A gangmember killing a child isn't that much different than that rapist who just got caught, with several bodies being discovered in his home.

Killers are killers, cold blooded people are cold blooded.
Wrong. Humans can, and DO change; both through maturation and life experiences. You must be very young not to realize this simple fact of life. Actually, it is an insult to animals to compare them to these savages. At least animals kill for survival and food; unlike these monsters who kill just for sport.

I never said that these gangs have a monopoly on violence or murder. The pro-illegal argument that citizens also commit crimes is inane, trite, and irrelevant. Crime exists in all societies, but we should not have to tolerate foreigners committing crimes in our country; particularly, when their mere presence is a violation of our laws.

Yes, killers are killers. However, these killers wouldn’t be here to wreak havoc if our immigration laws were being enforced, and our borders were secure. Some pro-illegals try to justify ALL behavior of illegals, despite the heinousness of their crimes. That speaks volumes. Is it too difficult to simply acknowledge that we need to rid our country of this particular group of illegals pronto? Or, is that against pro-illegal doctrine?

How anyone can attempt to marginalize the crimes committed by illegal alien gangbangers by comparing them to the sicko who murdered the women in Ohio, is totally beyond my realm of comprehension and sense of decency.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:04 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,668,019 times
what?! who do you think was pushing crack in 1980's DC?

there have been gangs in DC for a long long time. violent ones.

but the problem HAS grown [and moved into the burbs] since certain groups started moving into the DC/MD area. but the problem of gangs has always existed. they just come in different colors now.

Quote:
Ok, I stand corrected on the baby. However, that does not diminish this problem. I don’t know about LA, but I do have firsthand knowledge of the DC area. This area of the country has never been known for having widespread gang activity, until now. Sure, there were a few gangs (crews) in DC, but gang activity in the suburbs was unheard of.

An unprecedented increase in gang activity has resulted from massive illegal immigration in the DC area. I have witnessed formerly nice middle-class areas being transformed into illegal alien gang havens. I’m sorry, but we are not accustomed to this, and it is very unsettling.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what?! who do you think was pushing crack in 1980's DC?

there have been gangs in DC for a long long time. violent ones.

but the problem HAS grown [and moved into the burbs] since certain groups started moving into the DC/MD area. but the problem of gangs has always existed. they just come in different colors now.
Why are we discussing gang activity in DC when I clearly stated they exist? However, they were small and primarily involved in the drug trade. They weren’t chopping innocent people with machetes, or taking pot shots at school children riding the bus.

I said they were unheard of in the SUBURBS. Now, gang activity is rampant.

Quote:
Sure, there were a few gangs (crews) in DC, but gang activity in the suburbs was unheard of.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:49 PM

22 posts, read 18,638 times
Quote:
Wrong. Humans can, and DO change; both through maturation and life experiences. You must be very young not to realize this simple fact of life. Actually, it is an insult to animals to compare them to these savages. At least animals kill for survival and food; unlike these monsters who kill just for sport.

I never said that these gangs have a monopoly on violence or murder. The pro-illegal argument that citizens also commit crimes is inane, trite, and irrelevant. Crime exists in all societies, but we should not have to tolerate foreigners committing crimes in our country; particularly, when their mere presence is a violation of our laws.

Yes, killers are killers. However, these killers wouldn’t be here to wreak havoc if our immigration laws were being enforced, and our borders were secure. Some pro-illegals try to justify ALL behavior of illegals, despite the heinousness of their crimes. That speaks volumes. Is it too difficult to simply acknowledge that we need to rid our country of this particular group of illegals pronto? Or, is that against pro-illegal doctrine?

How anyone can attempt to marginalize the crimes committed by illegal alien gangbangers by comparing them to the sicko who murdered the women in Ohio, is totally beyond my realm of comprehension and sense of decency.
You must be very young yourself, because that went way over your head. And you rely on sensationalist reports for the extent of your knowledge.
It's also painfully stupid that you don't realize illegals and gangs are separate issues. The gangs are the problems. Not being here illegally. Some people are too slow and gullible, easily manipulated to separate the two.

Turn your back on the American gangbanger while you nervously eye the fruit vendor.

(I don't think you'll understand that statement, and will most likely take it in the literal sense)

Old 11-06-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerrabbit View Post
You must be very young yourself, because that went way over your head. And you rely on sensationalist reports for the extent of your knowledge.
It's also painfully stupid that you don't realize illegals and gangs are separate issues. The gangs are the problems. Not being here illegally. Some people are too slow and gullible, easily manipulated to separate the two.

Turn your back on the American gangbanger while you nervously eye the fruit vendor.

(I don't think you'll understand that statement, and will most likely take it in the literal sense)
Why of course, you’re right. One would have to be incredibly stupid to even entertain the thought of a connection between illegal immigration and gangs. They ARE separate issues, as well as: ID theft, document fraud, and tax evasion, to name a few.

It’s stupid and racist that all of these “separate issues” somehow keep being mentioned in connection with illegal immigration. After all, citizens commit these crimes as well.

Furthermore, Chandra Levy wouldn’t have been killed had she not been jogging in Rock Creek Park. Who knows, maybe she would have been killed by a citizen gangbanger had illegals not killed her first. Moreover, how are they going to fulfill their initiation obligations if they can’t maim or kill innocent people? How will they have fun if people continue to ‘sensationalize’ their heinous acts simply because they’re illegal?

What on earth was I thinking? We need to leave these hardworking fruit vendors alone, and concentrate on the real culprits. . . . our unfair immigration laws, and the mean-spirited people who oppose lawlessness. If we would just legalize these good folks, they would be free to commit their crimes as a U.S. citizen. Then, no one could refer to them by that ugly racist “illegal” label, or whine about something as trivial as murder.

So what if they are threatening witnesses. Don’t citizen criminals do the same? I’m ashamed of myself for even starting this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration