Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 10:18 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
That is always a concern....These sob's do nothing but ruin any type of protest, and cheapen the arguement.
Sadly, the media will plaster the Stormfont types as a lead item,while ignoring the same types on the side of the opposition.

I just can't sit back and let them dictate where I protest.....hopefully all of the American Flags will be in an area and separated from the Neo's and supremist types.Not sure just what options are available...

Both politicle parties rule the media . They don't want us to be a sovereign nation with " We The People " who rule themselves . They are ignoring our borders, over stayed visas because they know these people will vote for whatever they can get out of America, not for liberty but for personal security .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
its tough, i dont think theres much you can do about it except reject it when they hand it out to you.

they do believe they will be able to turn you though otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort trying to infiltrate the tea parties.

They don't turn anyone , no more than we can turn them .

Americans being divided over race will destroy us . Blacks ,whites and latinos who think the polititions are on their side will wake up to tyranny .

Our government has turned on us and they know the only way they can conquor us is to divide us .

Race hustlers are rich power kegs who thrive off the misery of others and know the only way to keep the power and money is to divide . They are in both parties and all races .

Old 11-08-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
They can try all that they want. Though I have yet to see any neo's or stormfront types at the events I have attended (at least more than a forgettable few who were ignored) I have seen the mexica movement in LA and have seen videos of the brown beret tan klan as counter protesters.

The people I run with reject them all.

Look, both sides have their leeches who serve no purpose other than to disrupt and corrupt political free speech and try to get their pathetic a$$es some publicity. and gain a few scrubs, but they are rarely successful. You just have to let them know Your feelings and move on....sometimes it is tough to do though.....

but it should not prevent one's participation in a protest against amnesty.
People already have enough excuses for not getting involved in the battle.

We need more feet on the street.

EXACTLY ! Why don't we hear any complaints about' THE RACE ' or NOi Farracon who is one of the biggest racist in the nation ? What about Rev. Wright or Bill Ayers the known terrorist ?
What about CAIR who admits they don't ome to America to join but to submit it to ilsam.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquilty provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Prosterity , do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It doesn't say the world, anywhere in there. Especially Mexico and Central American nations.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
its too bad so many of those tea parties have been infiltrated by white supremacist and neo nazi groups.

stormfront even has its own section on how to run a tea party and ways to distribute literature at tea parties.

they believe tea party people will be easy converts to radical ideology since many are on the fringe, and its an all white party.

this was passed out at the bozeman tea party recently

Lots of zoophiles and MAMBLA child molesters show up at PRIDE and other homosexual event too, that mean all have sex with animals and molest kids ?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:31 AM

22 posts, read 18,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Lots of zoophiles and MAMBLA child molesters show up at PRIDE and other homosexual event too, that mean all have sex with animals and molest kids ?
The difference is, the anti-illegal group is a lot more tolerant(if not particpant) of "non-racists" criticizings Mexicans, Hispanics, Latinos.

I don't hear a lot of gay people accepting those who talk about pedophilia or bestiality.

There are too many in your camp that is close to that blurry line. Your own Arizonabear reminds us of that frequently, talking about people become more prejudiced of "stereotypically brown Mestizos".

Last edited by energizerrabbit; 11-09-2009 at 02:47 AM..

Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerrabbit View Post
The difference is, the anti-illegal group is a lot more tolerant(if not particpant) of "non-racists" criticizings Mexicans, Hispanics, Latinos.

I don't hear a lot of gay people accepting those who talk about pedophilia or bestiality.

There are too many in your camp that is close to that blurry line. Your own Arizonabear reminds us of that frequently, talking about people become more prejudiced of "stereotypically brown Mestizos".

They participate in these homosexual rallies without any objections , while the so called " Bible thumpers " are attacked or ridicued .

There are very few and its more than likely one of your own racist infiltrators trying to make us look bad .

Old 11-09-2009, 09:19 AM

As you have witnessed here and all over America by their own words and deeds what is happening to our country .

Get involved before its too late to save us from the proression of this tyranny .

This is America, not a charity or mission home for the third world . We give to others and always have , but the ones invading us wth the help of our leaders for past 60 years will soon turn us into the third world nations they left .

I can't understand the majority of black Americans who are in danger of being back in bondage by the liberal , radicals and others who defend these illegals from all over the world .

The muslems blacks now are joining in record numbers are the ones who sold them to slave traders all over the world in the 1400s .[ History will soon repeat itself ] Mexican coyotees are bringing in terrorist funded by the rich oil nations that help keep our leaders in power ,imo from what I've read and others have investigated .

Old 11-09-2009, 10:38 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
tea party Usage out of control. i can see it now as it happened already

tea parties against DEsegregation(back to the future)
tea parties against tobacco
tea parties against___________fill in the blanks

Old 11-09-2009, 10:44 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
[quote=Pappy&Me;11547449]

Quote:
I can't understand the majority of black Americans who are in danger of being back in bondage by the liberal , radicals and others who defend these illegals from all over the world .
sure in the hell beat states rights(code word) sponsored by conservatives

Quote:
The muslems blacks now are joining in record numbers are the ones who sold them to slave traders all over the world in the 1400s .[ History will soon repeat itself.
do you know who Sunni Ali is he was an African Muslim who fought against Europeans coming into Africa during those periods. Many Africans were in fact muslim during that time to portuguese, spanish and dutch came in. however he died on an expedition and after that enslavement of Africans took off

the three major west african empires after 1000 ad
ghana
mali
songhay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration