Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 05:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

LOL!!!

I posted this on Tuesday!!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...get-taken.html

You want the guy that took the video to e-mail it to you direct?

What I find funny... Look at the little old 62 year old man, wearing slacks, dress shirt and dress shoes, owned that big baldy, while holding a camera in one hand!!!

How funny!!

Last edited by BentBow; 11-18-2009 at 06:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL!!!

I posted this on Monday!!!

You want the guy that took the video to e-mail it to you direct?

What I find funny... Look at the little old 62 year old man, wearing slacks, dress shirt and dress shoes, own that big baldy, while holding a camera in one hand!!!

How funny!!
Sorry, I didn't know.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Sorry, I didn't know.
I'm glad You reposted the incident,Benicar....

We recently had to put up with a thread that ( eventually) accused those of us who are against illegal immigration as supporters of "nazis" ...

This proves that both sides have their own "nazis"

Thanks...
BL

Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM

1,004 posts, read 2,705,114 times
Yes, and aren't they skillful! Anybody against illegals is a racist!

We must consider igniting the war they crave! The pro-illegals are here to destroy our economy, to create and maintain division. It would be great to dismantle all the subsidie programs they depend on! And eliminate anchor baby citizenship! We are witnessing the destruction of the state of California--A microcosm of what's yet to come!

If it were the other way around, and somebody was attacking the pro-illegals, rest assured! The police would have been right there arresting!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
Yes, and aren't they skillful! Anybody against illegals is a racist!

We must consider igniting the war they crave! The pro-illegals are here to destroy our economy, to create and maintain division. It would be great to dismantle all the subsidie programs they depend on! And eliminate anchor baby citizenship! We are witnessing the destruction of the state of California--A microcosm of what's yet to come!

If it were the other way around, and somebody was attacking the pro-illegals, rest assured! The police would have been right there arresting!
If the economy deteriorates much more; us anti's may just get our wish.

I know here in Arizona; it is not cool being an illegal alien anymore.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:31 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
WorldNutDaily? Credible source please
A video isn't "credible" regardless of who posted it??

Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,750,300 times
Quote:
HuffPost received a response from ANSWER last night. ANSWER alleges that the video tape is incomplete and that one of the Tea Partiers shown in the video came to the police-designated ANSWER area and attacked an ANSWER protester a few minutes before the tape begins. ANSWER also alleges that one of the Tea Partiers was swinging his tripod "in a threatening manner," which ANSWER alleges is also left out of the video. I spoke with an ANSWER spokesperson who says none of the ANSWER protesters were videotaping, and the only video available of the incident is from the Tea Partiers. HuffPost has been unable to obtain any other video.
Dawn Teo: Tea Party Protest Turns Violent (VIDEO)

There are two sides to every story.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:53 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
A video isn't "credible" regardless of who posted it??
This video was taken at the Tea Party in Ft. Lauderdale this past Saturday.

It was taken by a member of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC

Quote:
VIDEO
Tea Party Protesters Assaulted by Illegal Alien Amnesty Supporters in Ft. Lauderdale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3HmlnYS4

Supporters of President Obama's Amnesty plans attacked Tea Party Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration demonstrators in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Sat. November 14, 2009. One of the men attacked is 62 years old. Dave Caulkett of FLIMEN (Floridians for Immigration Enforcement) is assaulted and then kicked in the face while he is down. The other camera man from the Tea Party is hit with several signs.

Those attacking the Americans that oppose Amnesty for illegal aliens were organized by ANSWER Florida.

Here is the exact text of their e-mail invitation which was a prelude to these violent assaults on Americans that stand with the 80% of Americans who oppose Amnesty for illegal aliens.

For more information about these assaults please contact Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC via http://www.alipac.us

----
Pro Amnesty group ANSWER Florida sent this out..

"That is why we are calling on all people to come out tomorrow, to organize a militant confrontation with the so-called "tea baggers." Beating back these forces will require us to organize together, take the streets, fight the racists wherever they show their faces and drive them out of every community."

Old 11-18-2009, 09:25 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

Well, I'm sure ANSWER will come up with proof very soon.
Let me see, just who is A.N.S.W.E.R. ?

Another credible source ?

Old 11-18-2009, 09:49 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,046,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

In deed there is. Just by looking at the video, you can tell that who ever was video taping was waiting for something to happen. Was it planned? From my observation, an anti crossed the street to the side of the pros, for what reason if not to provoke them. In either case, they are both wrong for fighting. It made both sides look bad, imo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration