Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 02:18 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times

Advertisements

I am posting this article as a warning to those who choose to save a buck by hiring illegal aliens. This could happen to you. Many pro-illegals would include these murderers among the “hardworking illegals doing the jobs Americans won’t do.” The same illegals who will cut your grass, may later return to cut your throat. Beware!

Quote:
An illegal alien has been sentenced to life in prison for breaking into an 83-year-old woman's home, grabbing her by the throat, smashing her head into furniture, saturating her with gasoline and setting her body on fire while she was still alive – all to cover up his check-fraud scam after she hired him to cut her lawn.

Ramon Alvarado, 33, and his cousin, Jose Alvarado, 37, were hired to do yard work for Lila Meizel at her home in Wheaton, Md. They worked for the woman for two years, and Meizel often gave the men soda, food and extra tips.

According to prosecutors, Meizel gave the men a $75 check for landscaping work. Jose added two zeros to the number, agreeing to give his cousin $1,200 and Rodas $1,000. They used the $7,500 to buy a car, computer and clothes. Ramon and Jose pre-emptively conspired to kill Meizel when the two believed they might be caught.
Quote:
Just after Meizel's murder last year, WND reported another case where an illegal alien fatally beat a 64-year-old woman who gave him a home. In December, Julio Cesar Ramos – who had been deported more than a dozen times – was charged with first-degree murder after allegedly beating Paulette Locklear to death when she took him in, built a small house on her property for him, gave him work and treated him like family.
Illegal alien burns elderly woman alive, now gets life

A more credible source for pro-illegals.
washingtonpost.com

Old 11-25-2009, 03:29 PM

807 posts, read 1,303,275 times
Oh yes, but they ONLY come here to work..

I hope this guy gets the chair..

Old 11-25-2009, 03:52 PM

776 posts, read 1,276,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Oh yes, but they ONLY come here to work..
The vast majority of illegals do come here to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
I hope this guy gets the chair..
I hope he gets sentenced to death too. But that's not likely if he is being tried in Maryland.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:54 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,064,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I am posting this article as a warning to those who choose to save a buck by hiring illegal aliens. This could happen to you.
I really do hope you don't believe there's a connection here and you are just trying to upset pro amnesty posters. If you do, get some psychological help please.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
I really do hope you don't believe there's a connection here and you are just trying to upset pro amnesty posters. If you do, get some psychological help please.
Maybe You can explain how a post about an illegal alien who commits, not only fraud, but murder as well, is not connected to a forum dealing with illegal immigration ?

And to be honest,I don't believe that an illegal alien committing fraud or murder upsets You in the least.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I am not one to post a thread to inflame; so you can save your personal attack. I have already stated why I posted this thread. Unlike some, I have no ulterior motive.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:43 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,064,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
Maybe You can explain how a post about an illegal alien who commits, not only fraud, but murder as well, is not connected to a forum dealing with illegal immigration ?

And to be honest,I don't believe that an illegal alien committing fraud or murder upsets You in the least.

This is not social security fraud, the type that is common among illegal aliens. These people were psychopaths, a fraud/murder case that could have been done by psychopaths of any race.. Now if everybody that hired handymen did criminal background checks on their employees then the OP would have a point, but that's not the case.

Now if you think there is a connection between being a psychopath and being an illegal alien, then you need a shrink too.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
This is not social security fraud, the type that is common among illegal aliens. These people were psychopaths, a fraud/murder case that could have been done by people of any race.. Now if everybody that hired handymen did criminal background checks on their employees then the OP would have a point, but that's not the case.
You are the first to mention race. Why? Many citizens hire illegals, just as these murdered women. Perhaps one person will read this thread and think twice. Yes, we have homegrown criminals. However, this is the Illegal Immigration Forum; so yes, it is relevant.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:59 PM

706 posts, read 940,350 times
Quote:
This is not social security fraud, the type that is common among illegal aliens. These people were psychopaths, a fraud/murder case that could have been done by psychopaths of any race.. Now if everybody that hired handymen did criminal background checks on their employees then the OP would have a point, but that's not the case.

Now if you think there is a connection between being a psychopath and being an illegal alien, then you need a shrink too.
Sorry, Princess.....perhaps You need to point out where I said SS fraud

Here is my post...

"Maybe You can explain how a post about an illegal alien who commits, not only fraud, but murder as well, is not connected to a forum dealing with illegal immigration ?

And to be honest,I don't believe that an illegal alien committing fraud or murder upsets You in the least"

Please underline the portion about SS fraud...

Old 11-25-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
This is not social security fraud, the type that is common among illegal aliens. These people were psychopaths, a fraud/murder case that could have been done by psychopaths of any race..
Sorry, but we can’t exclude other crimes simply because they are not standard operating procedure for illegals. Clearly, they are NOT all innocent folks seeking a better life. Some do in fact commit heinous crimes, and the citizens of this country have a right to know.

Remember, prior to the commission of these crimes, they were just hardworking “helpers” just like many other illegals. Heck, they worked for the woman for 2 years without harming her. How does one differentiate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration