Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 05:31 PM

178 posts, read 416,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
you guys don't believe that every hispanic supports these extremists? I hate La Raza and so does my entire family. It's a shame that groups like this exist but don't forget their still are white supremacy and black supremacy groups that want power for their race. And all these groups are of the most vile people one could imagine.
You are so right.

Any supremacy group is down right scary to me.

I would not want anything to do with anyone from any racial group who thinks they are better than any other race. For one thing, they are mentally ill, and I don't especially want to hang out with a mentally ill racist. Not a fun day to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 05:53 PM

642 posts, read 3,074,365 times
Yes, they are vile! All hate is. I feel hated by my local Mexican Los Angelenos when they can only speak Spanish and have no interest in learning the language of the general American population. Tells me they don't give a hoot about anyone other then a Latino (legal or otherwise). That too is an extreme, but daily form or prejudice and discrimination. As is also the killing of black people by Latino's just because they are black which is happening in every city and town in California that has a Hispanic gang (all) and if it isn't now it will be. It is already happening with great frequency. Latino gangs hate blacks.

Unfortunately what is prevalent right now is the take over of America by Mexico and we are letting them like a trojan horse, although it is no longer disquised. But along with everyday Mexicans coming in here are these hateful folks, they stroke the fire and confuse the reality which is people are invading illegally America. You see the hautiness in those protests. It is not just pockets of hate in the Latino communities it is a chant for all those that are scared they will be caught and sent back so they chant and they chant and they chant . . . "THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND YOU TOOK IT FROM US," until they believe it is true. Eventually the only solution will be guns pointing them to the exit, because they really think they own the place now. The place we call the United States of America. Not Mexico.

I once studied the politics that built up to the civil war and it took awhile, but it is not dissimilar. The only difference is that there were also politicians fighting amongst themselves in Washington DC. Unfortunately thanks to us the people tolerating our politicians wrong stance on this issue, the politicians all scream one thing, "AMNESTY for the law breakers taking over our country."

It is time like the Boston Tea Party to push these yahoos out, out, out and keep them out.

Quote:
you guys don't believe that every hispanic supports these extremists? I hate La Raza and so does my entire family. It's a shame that groups like this exist but don't forget their still are white supremacy and black supremacy groups that want power for their race. And all these groups are of the most vile people one could imagine.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:28 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:
Of course I hope that no intelligent, thinking person would believe that all Hispanics support La Raza, MEChA, the Mexica Movement, or any of the rest of those racist organizations.

Unfortunately, they are the ones whose voices are being heard the loudest right now. If you are of Hispanic heritage and are repulsed by the thought that anyone would believe that you feel this way toward Americans, then there are groups to which you can ally yourself. Groups that are against racism, the La Raza mentality, and illegal immigration. Groups such as "You Don't Speak for Me," a primarily Hispanic activist group working to eradicate the hate and to light a fire under other Latinos to join the fight against these organizations along with the hatred they promote and their never ending advocacy for illegal immigration.

From their website:

Excerpted from "You Don't Speak for Me"

Our Principles
We are Americans of Hispanic heritage who believe in America. We believe in the governmental institutions and laws that make this country the greatest in the world. It is because of this strong belief in the principles of freedom, individual liberties, the rule of law, and democracy that we formed You Don't Speak for Me!: American Hispanic Voices Speaking Out Against Illegal Immigration.

American Hispanic voices are being shouted down by the hate and race-directed rhetoric of those who do not appreciate the laws of our country. We of You Don't Speak for Me! give voice to those without a voice and those whose opposition to illegal immigration is drowned out by illegal aliens and their supporters marching in the streets demanding undeserved "rights" of U.S. citizens.

We are standing together to say to the those who come here illegally and those who would give amnesty to those who have broken our laws, you are wrong and you should not be claiming to speak for all American Hispanics. You Don't Speak for Me!

Our principles are simple:
1. All immigration should be legal
Illegal immigration hurts everyone, while carefully planned legal immigration helps. We believe in stopping illegal immigration and securing the national and economic future of our nation.

2. Illegal aliens from any country should never be rewarded with benefits or privileges
Becoming an American citizen is a unique and wonderful privilege. The legal route to becoming a citizen is not easy and requires patience and hard work. Those who break the law and come illegally should not be granted any benefits or privileges. No driver's license, no welfare benefits, no free health care, no in-state tuition - simply put . . . no state or federal benefits!

3. No amnesty - no way!
Amnesty is rewarding people who break the law. From past experience we have learned that granting amnesty only leads to increased illegal immigration. Those here illegally are taking advantage of our compassion. We say No Amnesty-No Way!

4. Secure our borders now and fully enforce immigration laws
The best way to stop the flow of illegal immigration coming across our borders is to build a high security fence along the length of our southern border where the majority of illegal traffic takes place. We must also vigorously enforce our existing immigration laws. Local and state law enforcement should be free to enforce immigration laws. Employers who hire illegal workers should be heavily fined and if a pattern of practice is established their owners/corporate officers should be fined and jailed for the offenses and the corporate charter revoked. Identification documents must be limited and strong security measures like biometrics applied to documents of foreign workers. American citizens driver's licenses are now secured by the Real ID Act, non-citizens should be required to present documents not susceptible to fraud and counterfeit, and include biometric security measures - especially for work purposes.

5. Learn and speak English
Learning the language of this country is the very least an immigrant can do. Learn and speak English. Learn the history of this country. Learn the Constitution and civics. Learn and practice the principles that make America the greatest country in the world.

More.....
http://dontspeakforme.org/ (broken link)

Last edited by Kele; 05-20-2007 at 08:12 PM..

Old 05-20-2007, 09:31 PM

90 posts, read 264,719 times
can someone post a list of "santuary cities"????

Old 05-21-2007, 10:26 AM

283 posts, read 1,384,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairweathergolfer View Post
Yes, they are vile! All hate is. I feel hated by my local Mexican Los Angelenos when they can only speak Spanish and have no interest in learning the language of the general American population. Tells me they don't give a hoot about anyone other then a Latino (legal or otherwise). That too is an extreme, but daily form or prejudice and discrimination. As is also the killing of black people by Latino's just because they are black which is happening in every city and town in California that has a Hispanic gang (all) and if it isn't now it will be. It is already happening with great frequency. Latino gangs hate blacks.

Unfortunately what is prevalent right now is the take over of America by Mexico and we are letting them like a trojan horse, although it is no longer disquised. But along with everyday Mexicans coming in here are these hateful folks, they stroke the fire and confuse the reality which is people are invading illegally America. You see the hautiness in those protests. It is not just pockets of hate in the Latino communities it is a chant for all those that are scared they will be caught and sent back so they chant and they chant and they chant . . . "THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND YOU TOOK IT FROM US," until they believe it is true. Eventually the only solution will be guns pointing them to the exit, because they really think they own the place now. The place we call the United States of America. Not Mexico.

I once studied the politics that built up to the civil war and it took awhile, but it is not dissimilar. The only difference is that there were also politicians fighting amongst themselves in Washington DC. Unfortunately thanks to us the people tolerating our politicians wrong stance on this issue, the politicians all scream one thing, "AMNESTY for the law breakers taking over our country."

It is time like the Boston Tea Party to push these yahoos out, out, out and keep them out.
Don't forget I am an American too. I was born here but I keep two nationalities just in case another Vietnam happens again.
I do agree with you that AMNESTY is unacceptable but what is wrong is that what are you going to do to fix the problem? There are an estimated 12million people here illegally( and don't forget it's not only mexicans but Asians and Eastern Europeans as well) and that number is growing? What you are also forgetting is that while these mexican ultra-nationalists are growing in number there are also the illegal immigration from the former USSR. Who come with hatred for the US and are supplying arms and drugs to groups that want to do us harm. The thing is that many of these illegals already hate the US and when they come here they are not planning on assimulating and learning our language.
I see a future Chechen war in the US only a lot bloodier.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryPie View Post
You are so right.

Any supremacy group is down right scary to me.

I would not want anything to do with anyone from any racial group who thinks they are better than any other race. For one thing, they are mentally ill, and I don't especially want to hang out with a mentally ill racist. Not a fun day to me.
The best thing to do. Is to put all these groups into one areana and watch them beat each other and see which "race" comes on top.
But it's rather funny on the leader of these groups how much luxury they live in unlike their followers.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebuilder View Post
can someone post a list of "santuary cities"????
Look in the first page. Santuary city is a city where the authorities can not ask someone of their legal status because it would seen as racial discrimination.

Old 05-21-2007, 08:28 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,438,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairweathergolfer View Post

I share your view, and understand, where you are coming from!
What has to be carefully considered is the fact that, when you grant something with the notion to the affect of the mex coming over, you have to keep in mind to apply it to ALL of the immigrants flooding in!
So, if I cut up my greencard, switch over to the "illegal status" do I qualify for certain supports from the government, like say, basic healtcare (which they DO get, and I am working and I don't !!!)

Old 05-22-2007, 03:30 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,455,939 times
Quote:
Don't forget I am an American too. I was born here but I keep two nationalities just in case another Vietnam happens again.
I see a future Chechen war in the US only a lot bloodier.
If something like what you describe were really going on, what do you think your chances of fleeing with another citizenship would be? Do you think that at some point the US would close its borders? Don't you think you would be scrutinized if trying to depart with another country's passport? I'm wondering, since I am also native born but with E. European heritage and citizenship, and I have to admit that your idea has crossed my mind occasionally as of late.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
If something like what you describe were really going on, what do you think your chances of fleeing with another citizenship would be? Do you think that at some point the US would close its borders? Don't you think you would be scrutinized if trying to depart with another country's passport? I'm wondering, since I am also native born but with E. European heritage and citizenship, and I have to admit that your idea has crossed my mind occasionally as of late.
If a civil war broke out? I would leave this nation as a mexican national and wouldn't be bothered by what people think of me. I am here because I love this nation but I don't agree with the way things are done by the government and if a civil war were to break out. The only people to blame are the public officials. But you wouldn't ever see them at the front line because they don't fight. They only talk. I don't belive the war on terror would lead to a draft but if their was a civil war. Than yeah expect a draft and a real bloody war that could have been avoided.

But don't worry. Neo-nazis groups have been pre-paring for a civil war that they said would come in the year 2000. And nothing has happened. Nothing will ever happen because these extremist groups have no support from the majority of people. So don't worry no draft. We are safe for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration