Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 04:52 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,964,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexi-in-Arlington-Heights View Post
you guys don't believe that every hispanic supports these extremists? I hate La Raza and so does my entire family. It's a shame that groups like this exist but don't forget their still are white supremacy and black supremacy groups that want power for their race. And all these groups are of the most vile people one could imagine.
I applaud you for your stance and welcome people such as yourself and your family anytime. Unfortunately it's people in movements such as these (the ones in the article, not by any means you) that are the movers and shakers of the whole pro-illegal movement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2007, 04:54 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,964,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Groups such as "You Don't Speak for Me," a primarily Hispanic activist group working to eradicate the hate and to light a fire under other Latinos to join the fight against these organizations along with the hatred they promote and their never ending advocacy for illegal immigration.
Now THAT is my type of organization; I would gladly support these guys anytime. Unfortunately the media won't give these good people coverage. I'll have to read up on these folks more. Thanks very much for the link.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:44 AM

19 posts, read 75,468 times
Quote:
If a civil war broke out? I would leave this nation as a mexican national and wouldn't be bothered by what people think of me. I am here because I love this nation
Love? Sounds pretty shallow to me.
Perhaps it's more that you like what you have, but when the going gets tough, you'll be out of here.

I'm one who doesn't believe in dual citizenship.
It's like keeping an extra girlfriend or boyfriend on the side.
Just my opinion.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:50 AM

923 posts, read 3,516,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
This is a twisted organization that calls for the retaking of Aztlan, soon to be known as the former United States of America. It's good to know your enemy; read up folks. I was looking for George Bush's email address on the site. I wanted to send him a letter; thought it would get to him quicker than sending one to the White House.

http://www.aztlan.net/
I have something very, very sweet saved for these good folks...

Old 05-23-2007, 03:50 AM

19 posts, read 75,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Now THAT is my type of organization; I would gladly support these guys anytime. Unfortunately the media won't give these good people coverage. I'll have to read up on these folks more. Thanks very much for the link.
I've had the pleasure of meeting Col. Rodriguez several times.
Wish I could adopt him for my grandfather, lol.
He's a very nice, very sincere man.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:51 AM

923 posts, read 3,516,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebuilder View Post
can someone post a list of "santuary cities"????

Google is your freind...

Old 05-23-2007, 08:26 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,758,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Wren View Post
Love? Sounds pretty shallow to me.
Perhaps it's more that you like what you have, but when the going gets tough, you'll be out of here.

I'm one who doesn't believe in dual citizenship.
It's like keeping an extra girlfriend or boyfriend on the side.
Just my opinion.
Spot on post!

Old 05-23-2007, 08:43 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,484,809 times
Quote:
If a civil war broke out? I would leave this nation as a mexican national and wouldn't be bothered by what people think of me. I am here because I love this nation but I don't agree with the way things are done by the government and if a civil war were to break out.
If civil war breaks out the only way I will 'leave' this country that I love is if I am lying on the ground dead surrounded by empty shell casings.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:03 AM

283 posts, read 1,385,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If civil war breaks out the only way I will 'leave' this country that I love is if I am lying on the ground dead surrounded by empty shell casings.
Well yeah if you decided to fight against a bunch of wackos who would kill their own mothers. I can't stand the idea of war. War is no good seriously it isn't. And if a civil war did break out it should be against the government that is to blame for not listening to it's people. Since when was a government suppose to be for non-citizens non-taxpayers? I hate what is going on but what are you going to do? Killing another human being is way too much for me. Which is why I would leave. Not because I am afriad to fight for my nation but to kill its not just me.
And it should be a non-violent war too.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:36 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,758,958 times
Quote:
Well yeah if you decided to fight against a bunch of wackos who would kill their own mothers. I can't stand the idea of war. War is no good seriously it isn't. And if a civil war did break out it should be against the government that is to blame for not listening to it's people. Since when was a government suppose to be for non-citizens non-taxpayers? I hate what is going on but what are you going to do? Killing another human being is way too much for me. Which is why I would leave. Not because I am afriad to fight for my nation but to kill its not just me.
And it should be a non-violent war too.
A non-violent war? That's an oxymoron if ever I heard one. What do you propose? A rousing game of Candy Land, winner take all?

If a civil war does break out in this country, it will be the illegal aliens, their supporters, and the reconquista goons fighting against American citizens who are sick and tired of watching their country deteriorate into a third world cesspool while their governmental representatives stand around with their collective thumbs stuck up their collective a**es, spewing their tired old "immigration reform" rhetoric instead of enforcing current sovereign immigration law.

If it ever happens, I doubt you'll have enough forewarning to get out of the country. One too many illegal aliens is going to kill one too many Americans, or some good ol' boy somewhere is going to get fed up with illegal aliens marching in the streets demanding American civil rights and start shooting. Either that, or the reconquista goons will finally begin making good on their threats to take the southwest "back" by violence if necessary. I think you'll have to decide pretty quickly whose side you're on.

Americans are starting to feel as if they have been backed into a corner on the issue of illegal immigration and we aren't the least bit comfortable there. This country is becoming a pressure cooker and sooner or later, something, somewhere, is going to blow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration