Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 04:08 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times

Advertisements

NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast- msnbc.com

The Liberal Media's sob story to garner sympathy for Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies.

Why doesn't NBC run the whole story and show how much these people abuse the social services they parasite of US taxpayers?

How much is spent on these Illegal Alien Criminals when they drop Anchor?
ER Costs,Pe- Natal and delivery,welfare,WIC,food staps and section 8
to these undeserving criminals that intenionally give birth on US soil.

And how much more will be spent the following 18 years that their Illegal parents don't deserve getting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 05:35 AM

8,631 posts, read 10,148,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams: News and videos from the evening broadcast- msnbc.com

The Liberal Media's sob story to garner sympathy for Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies.

Why doesn't NBC run the whole story and show how much these people abuse the social services they parasite of US taxpayers?

And how much more will be spent the following 18 years that their Illegal parents don't deserve getting?
Shame on NBC for also reporting inaccurate information. Polls DO NOT show that Americans are evenly split on the issue.

Old 07-02-2010, 05:42 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Shame on NBC for also reporting inaccurate information. Polls DO NOT show that Americans are evenly split on the issue.
what issue? where is your supporting poll?

Old 07-02-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
what issue? where is your supporting poll?
Where is THEIRS? please support that.

Old 07-02-2010, 05:47 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,857 times
great response...you complain, yet fail to back your words...

Old 07-02-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
great response...you complain, yet fail to back your words...
What is your purpose? Really? I am not the organization the stated that Americans are evenly split on the issue of immigration and anchor babys, NBC is. Therefore, they should provide the facts behind the statements they are reporting, and they did not. According to every poll I've seen, the majority of Americans are not evenly split on these issues, they are against them. Now, do you wish to contribute something that is actually relevant or just complain? It's like this in almost every thread with you.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:00 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post

It is funny how the liberal media never attaches a $ amount to what the "anchor kids" and their Parents are costing the tax payers. That would pretty much kill any "sob" story now wouldn't it?

For every "medalist" born from Illegals we can dig up hundreds that haven't done squat but live off the Govt. Every time I drive by the WIC office in S Bay on my way to work I get a searing reminder.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:02 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"Anchor baby" is a lie, and you know it.

There is no provision of law that provides for citizenship, lawful residency, or entitlement to remain in the United States of a noncitizen based on the citizenship of a natural-born citizen offspring.

Old 07-02-2010, 07:02 AM

364 posts, read 244,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"Anchor baby" is a lie, and you know it.

There is no provision of law that provides for citizenship, lawful residency, or entitlement to remain in the United States of a noncitizen based on the citizenship of a natural-born citizen offspring.
an birthright citizneship need to go byebye
if both parenst are ilegal aliens

Old 07-02-2010, 07:47 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,654,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
an birthright citizneship need to go byebye
if both parenst are ilegal aliens
Respond to my post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration