Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:01 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

They do have nerve. How on earth can anyone living in a country illegally have the audacity to sue for ANYTHING. Let’s see, nationwide they are suing for their “right” to work. They are suing for their “right” for free dialysis. They are suing for their “right” to loiter and solicit. They are suing for their “right” to remain in a hospital free of charge, notwithstanding unpaid bills in excess of $1 million. They are suing for their “right” to receive better treatment in detention centers. What’s next. . . . . a class action lawsuit for their “right” to receive stimulus funds and health insurance?

To add insult to injury, U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill for their “right” to sue us. Only in America.

Quote:
Well-funded illegal alien activists in Southern California have found a new way to attack Americans fighting for secure borders and enforcement of current immigration laws. The fight has moved from the streets where they wave the their Mexican flag to America's civil courtrooms.

Allow me to understand this correctly. Illegal aliens, people who have committed a crime by entering this country illegally, and who continue to commit additional crimes by using counterfeit documents to project a status they are not entitled to, are suing cities and citizens for "disrupting their RIGHT to work in the US, even though they have no such right? If any immigrant "rights" organization or other advocacy group is responsible for the filing of such suits, either directly or indirectly, they should be counter claimed against for abuse of process and malicious prosecution. It's time for the good citizens of this country to fight back through the courts,” said retired ICE Agent John Sampson who now runs CSI Consulting and Investigations.

The trial begins on Thursday. It is worth pointing out, the attorney for the plaintiffs admitted that all his clients were living in Mexico and may not be able to enter the country legally to attend the trial, according to Schwilk.
Moderator cut: shortened, copyright protection
Illegal alien lawsuits continue to clog the courts in California

Last edited by Yac; 02-11-2010 at 03:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,836,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They do have nerve. How on earth can anyone living in a country illegally have the audacity to sue for ANYTHING. Let’s see, nationwide they are suing for their “right” to work. They are suing for their “right” for free dialysis. They are suing for their “right” to loiter and solicit. They are suing for their “right” to remain in a hospital free of charge, notwithstanding unpaid bills in excess of $1 million. They are suing for their “right” to receive better treatment in detention centers. What’s next. . . . . a class action lawsuit for their “right” to receive stimulus funds and health insurance?

To add insult to injury, U.S. taxpayers are footing the bill for their “right” to sue us. Only in America.

I cant speak to all the lawsuits file as you contend that are from "Illegal immaigrats" but I can comment on the ones you have highlighted here.

First of all, the lawsuit that you cite on behalf of "day Laborers" is being brought to court by MALDEF, the ACLU, and the association of Day Laborers. These are American organizations filing suit in behalf of All day laborers. Some municipalities have tried to deny "Illegal Immigrants" work by restricting Day Laborers. There are legal immagrants and American citizens that are Day Laborers, so by restricting DLs in the hopes to iliminate work for IlImmigrants, has violated the rights of legal DLs... so say the Claimants.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:10 AM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
So, let me get this straight. They are Mexicans, living in Mexico, suing for something they stole while they were here illegally?

Old 02-10-2010, 08:36 AM

749 posts, read 1,789,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So, let me get this straight. They are Mexicans, living in Mexico, suing for something they stole while they were here illegally?

This burns me to no end. Something needs to be done and done now about the illegal immigrants sucking us all dry. They shouldn't have RIGHTS in the US if their not legal. What is wrong with the US?

Old 02-10-2010, 09:14 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I cant speak to all the lawsuits file as you contend that are from "Illegal immaigrats" but I can comment on the ones you have highlighted here.

First of all, the lawsuit that you cite on behalf of "day Laborers" is being brought to court by MALDEF, the ACLU, and the association of Day Laborers. These are American organizations filing suit in behalf of All day laborers. Some municipalities have tried to deny "Illegal Immigrants" work by restricting Day Laborers. There are legal immagrants and American citizens that are Day Laborers, so by restricting DLs in the hopes to iliminate work for IlImmigrants, has violated the rights of legal DLs... so say the Claimants.
Frankly: those insolent losers (illegal aliens) need to be deported and have all of their assets seized by LE. They have already broken a multitude of laws that would land an American citizen in jail.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:29 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
The word 'chutzpah' comes to mind more and more as I read these threads.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:34 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
I read this article last night and shook my head. Further reading exposed lawyers are actually teaching how to get hurt on jobs and sue for damages.

I'll say it again, those with a criminal mind, illegal aliens, (lawyers too) will always find a loophole to abuse.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:18 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,836,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Frankly: those insolent losers (illegal aliens) need to be deported and have all of their assets seized by LE. They have already broken a multitude of laws that would land an American citizen in jail.
What does that have to do with the topic-Illegal Aliens are clogging courts?

Old 02-10-2010, 01:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
What does that have to do with the topic-Illegal Aliens are clogging courts?
Simple: illegal aliens have no right to be here in the first place. Either deportation or detention (if they need to be kept here for 'legal case' reasons)----------none of this allowed to be free on the streets nonsense.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:42 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
ok i tried to get through that opinion piece, but once the article mentioned the mexican mafia having a hand in who the police interviewed (witnesses who saw the beating), i stopped reading. its such a garbage article.

i would like a real article that discusses the types of cases and number of cases going thru the court systems. till then, this is garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration