Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 01:11 PM

398 posts, read 1,410,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostbuyer View Post
the biggest burden on social services are actually lazy citizens......but we will see...illegal aliens arent THE PROBLEM theres hundreds of problems....but it is easy to make illegals the scapegoat........

Americans believe that most of those problems are a chain caused by one big tragedy. Illegal immigration, and horrible quality of legal immigrants who support the criminals. THAT IS THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEMS. And we will prove we are right when we, the people, decide what to do.

Talking about property prices going down, wages going up, is just the little tip of all the great things we would have cleaning our nation from criminals. We can talk about bigger things like for example, Those billions and billions of dollars that we will not throw again to the garbage maintaining criminals, we can use them to finance and help technological institutes and Universities to develop new robotic technology. Our people is capable of developing a whole new robotic market so big, that prices of every unit will be cheaper every month for farmers than having an illegal criminal doing a mediocre job. A whole new level of education will be created in our nation for that kind of technology. Thousands of new technicians would be required just for maintenance, giving quality jobs for thousands of fellow Americans.

Again, that is just "details" of the heaven we could create if we fix our current disaster.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:02 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,925 times
Quote:
(disgusting foreign music)sound like more of a racism issue to me than legal..you wanna talk garbage music look at american music..mariachi is more worldwide known and respected than any american music..mexico for one has a beautiful culture...its not their fault the country is the way it is,its crooked politicians...if washington wanted you living that way,you would and you wouldnt do a damn thing about it...so dont blame the people...but dont worry your getting your chance right know.....lets see if you could change the decay of this country.....
I believe the quarrel most people have is not the hispanic illegal alien's choice of music but rather the fact that it is played at eardrum shattering decibel levels. And often at 2AM. I don't care if it is a Verdi opera, I don't want the walls of my house shaking in the middle of the night because of it. This includes music from cars.

And this is done for no other reason than to annoy people.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:03 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,735,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
Americans believe that most of those problems are a chain caused by one big tragedy. Illegal immigration, and horrible quality of legal immigrants who support the criminals. THAT IS THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEMS. And we will prove we are right when we, the people, decide what to do.

Talking about property prices going down, wages going up, is just the little tip of all the great things we would have cleaning our nation from criminals. We can talk about bigger things like for example, Those billions and billions of dollars that we will not throw again to the garbage maintaining criminals, we can use them to finance and help technological institutes and Universities to develop new robotic technology. Our people is capable of developing a whole new robotic market so big, that prices of every unit will be cheaper every month for farmers than having an illegal criminal doing a mediocre job. A whole new level of education will be created in our nation for that kind of technology. Thousands of new technicians would be required just for maintenance, giving quality jobs for thousands of fellow Americans.

Again, that is just "details" of the heaven we could create if we fix our current disaster.
Wow, you're delirious if you think simply sending illegal immigrants out will be able to create the type of uptopia you dream of. Have you ever taken economics? If not, I highly suggest you read a book on macroeconomics and then come spewing whatever else is on your mind AFTER you've educated yourself.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I believe the quarrel most people have is not the hispanic illegal alien's choice of music but rather the fact that it is played at eardrum shattering decibel levels. And often at 2AM. I don't care if it is a Verdi opera, I don't want the walls of my house shaking in the middle of the night because of it. This includes music from cars.

And this is done for no other reason than to annoy people.
Funny, I hear that loud music mostly from the local whiteboy mcflys. On a more serious note, I don't think loud music is isolated to one's country of origin. That's a pretty wide, sweeping, ignorant statement there O_o

Old 06-03-2007, 02:31 PM

270 posts, read 571,172 times
Default ..........

im american.......and you wanna talk about ignorance,how bout the reply that says" Americans believe that most of those problems are a chain caused by one big tragedy. Illegal immigration, and horrible quality of legal immigrants who support the criminals. THAT IS THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEMS." now thats funny,and ignorant at the same time...what about drugs,crime,do blacks and whites not do drugs,sell them,and commit crimes,no its all the illegals....look at statistics what race commits most of the violent crimes,armed roberry,murder,rape......i guarantee you it wont be illegals.....im not justifyng it just saying you people who truly believe that crap are dellusional at best....you know what would help out now and not in the longrun...quit sending jobs overseas,and quit wasting all this money on b.s. wars...thats money we could be investing on a better educational system...not chasing around a make believe enemy from country to country......but people dont wanna hear that. they are patriotic.....kick ass now ask questions later....thats the problem with our country collective stupidity when it comes to foreign affairs.....and that my friends will bring an end to this country faster than any illegal alien problem ever could...

Old 06-03-2007, 02:37 PM

"Every Empire will rise and fall."

We are the modern-day Rome.

Just wait and see.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:47 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Wow, you're delirious if you think simply sending illegal immigrants out will be able to create the type of uptopia you dream of. Have you ever taken economics? If not, I highly suggest you read a book on macroeconomics and then come spewing whatever else is on your mind AFTER you've educated yourself.
Have you ever considered opening a Charm School?

Old 06-03-2007, 04:50 PM

Quote:

Again you are going off topic. NOTHING, not even the most advanced economics book or class, can justify corruption in the judicial system of a country; wich in this case, translate into illegal immigration. We are not talking here about 5, 100, 1000, one million, we are talking about 12-30 million of illegal criminal aliens!!!!!! we are talking about a whole damn country moving into ours!!! can't you understand that? Could you for one second sit and think the implications that have for the future??? Just think about the demographic change on the nation, not to mention the degradation and destruction of a whole culture; a whole identity of a nation! Nobody has the right to come here and impose something different. And you know very well that millions of immigrants in one shot WILL NOT ASSIMILATE.

There absolutely NOTHING in this world that could justify illegal immigration existance in a country. And even more, in the most powerful country in the world. Why do you think the first illegal immigrant came here? Because The USA was already created powerful and full of prosperity.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:57 PM

Quote:
im american.......and you wanna talk about ignorance,how bout the reply that says" Americans believe that most of those problems are a chain caused by one big tragedy. Illegal immigration, and horrible quality of legal immigrants who support the criminals. THAT IS THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEMS." now thats funny,and ignorant at the same time...what about drugs,crime,do blacks and whites not do drugs,sell them,and commit crimes,no its all the illegals....look at statistics what race commits most of the violent crimes,armed roberry,murder,rape......i guarantee you it wont be illegals.....im not justifyng it just saying you people who truly believe that crap are dellusional at best....you know what would help out now and not in the longrun...quit sending jobs overseas,and quit wasting all this money on b.s. wars...thats money we could be investing on a better educational system...not chasing around a make believe enemy from country to country......but people dont wanna hear that. they are patriotic.....kick ass now ask questions later....thats the problem with our country collective stupidity when it comes to foreign affairs.....and that my friends will bring an end to this country faster than any illegal alien problem ever could...

Again, off-topic post. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ABNORMAL. Illegal immigration is not normal. Understand that. DO we have crimes here? yes. Since you are traumatized with races, yes Whites commit crimes, Blacks commit crimes but that is irrelevant in our conversation. For that we have a justice system, like any other country, and those are the problems we have to deal with every day like any other nation in the world. But does that justify "importing crimes"? NO WAY. Not because we have Americans commiting crimes means that we can have immigrants coming in a criminal way. That is insane. Only an evil mind could think like that.

Your comparison about money being spent overseas in wars and sending jobs over seas is irrelevant too. That's a problem of a specific administration and politicians. With illegal immigration we are talking not only about a wrong handling of the issue, but something that can destroy our nation internally, beyond any political administration.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
"Every Empire will rise and fall."

We are the modern-day Rome.

Just wait and see.

What are you trying to say with that. Will you wait seated and see? will you do something to prevent it? or maybe....that is what you want??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration