Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:32 PM

418 posts, read 488,420 times

Advertisements

Internet tough guy, because they can say anything and it MUST be true...

Old 04-04-2010, 12:34 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,876,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
Internet tough guy, because they can say anything and it MUST be true...
Congratulations. You are now on the level as Sarene and Citizenkane2.

7,727 posts, read 12,405,747 times
If NAFTA is to blame for illegal immigration, why is it that it's been a problem for over 30 years? During the Reagan administration Amnesty was granted to illegal immigrants (1986).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
The answers are yes and yes. I was in the 82nd Airborne from 1987-1991. I was deployed to Panama for Operation Just cause and Saudi Arabia for Operation Desert Storm.....but please go right ahead and tell us all what your take on the subject is...I'd love to hear it.

This was that ex-marine, on his third tour of duty of Afghanistan,
that accused you of cheating while playing Halo last night over Xbox Live.
You should really prepare for the worst.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:36 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,090,279 times
Quote:
The answers are yes and yes. I was in the 82nd Airborne from 1987-1991. I was deployed to Panama for Operation Just cause and Saudi Arabia for Operation Desert Storm.....but please go right ahead and tell us all what your take on the subject is...I'd love to hear it.
I find it hard to believe but I'll take your word for it. People in the military who kill people have a hard time coping with it. I used to hang out in a VFW. You're advocating people do this to people who generally have families and no ill content on a mass scale. Do you know ridiculous, 3rd world and barbaric that is.

Oh and feel free to go enforce it yourself. I personally won't stop you. I'll also be looking forward to your reaction after you kill one of them.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If you are that offended over the USA reasserting control over its borders; there is no one holding you here so you are free to move elsewhere.
Huh? I think you must have meant to reply to someone else? Offended? What?

Old 04-04-2010, 12:43 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,405,747 times
Not all illegals that come over our southern border are Mexican. A large percentage are from other countries. Guatamala, El Salvadore, Honduras, Dominican Republic , Nicaragua, Colombia, and Ecuador are some countries of origin.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Not all illegals that come over our southern border are Mexican. A large percentage are from other countries. Guatamala, El Salvadore, Honduras, Dominican Republic , Nicaragua, Colombia, and Ecuador are some countries of origin.
All countries that have been directly effected by US imperialism. By IMF bank manipulation with the aid of US backed military dictators, however isn't if funny how the roosters have come home to roost? Such irony that the banks who make up the IMF and have caused such destruction in latin america have now turned on the US.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:51 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,361,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
This was that ex-marine, on his third tour of duty of Afghanistan,
that accused you of cheating while playing Halo last night over Xbox Live.
You should really prepare for the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
I find it hard to believe but I'll take your word for it. People in the military who kill people have a hard time coping with it. I used to hang out in a VFW. You're advocating people do this to people who generally have families and no ill content on a mass scale. Do you know ridiculous, 3rd world and barbaric that is.

Oh and feel free to go enforce it yourself. I personally won't stop you. I'll also be looking forward to your reaction after you kill one of them.

So if I said no you and the other dolt here would belive that no problem....but you clearly know more than me because you used to hang out in a VFW.

I'm advocating securing our borders. How many people do you think we'd actually have to kill if we had that policy in place?

Old 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
So if I said no you and the other dolt here would belive that no problem....but you clearly know more than me because you used to hang out in a VFW.
Judging by the fact you don't know who or what NAFTA is is reason enough for me to believe I know more than you. And my VFW reference was to show I've known people who have murdered "enemies" of America in front of their own eyes, and none would advocate policies like this.

Quote:
I'm advocating securing our borders. How many people do you think we'd actually have to kill if we had that policy in place?

If you want to secure borders, fine. But you're also advocating 3rd world, barbaric actions that would cost billions. And yes, we'd end up killing millions upon millions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration