Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 10:00 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,856 times

Advertisements

This has got to be stopped NOW.

As agents clear out Mexican gangs, more brutal ones move in - Washington Times

Quote:
Sheriff Gonzalez founded the Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition, which sought help from the federal government to control growing violence along the 1,200-mile Texas-Mexico border. Overwhelmed by a flood of illegal immigrants and increasing violence, the coalition said the federal government's failure to control the border had forced county law enforcement authorities into a "financial nightmare."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 08:33 AM

50,255 posts, read 47,017,746 times
Maybe the neah sayers will change their mind once someone they know comes up missing their head.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 AM

Seems to me illegals are sending precise messages of thumbing their noses at our laws, not surprisingly since we refuse to do anything to stop them.

Quote:
The bodies that turned up on a squalid back street in the border town of Reynosa in December were no longer human. The torsos showed deep lacerations and punctures; the severed heads were badly beaten and mutilated. Crudely butchered limbs lay scattered across the tarmac stained by blood.
"See. Hear. Shut up, if you want to stay alive," read a note written - like so many others - in block letters on a splattered poster board.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:22 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,126,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Seems to me illegals are sending precise messages of thumbing their noses at our laws, not surprisingly since we refuse to do anything to stop them.
Reynosa is in Mexico. Trust me: if said gangs pulled that crap here in the USA against Americans--------there would be hell to pay.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Reynosa is in Mexico. Trust me: if said gangs pulled that crap here in the USA against Americans--------there would be hell to pay.
Yes, a border town with the US whose border is crossed frequently. I see it as only a matter of time.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:03 AM

50,255 posts, read 47,017,746 times
Quote:
Yes, a border town with the US whose border is crossed frequently. I see it as only a matter of time.
Yep, if they are brazen enough to kill Consulate workers it is going to happen here.

FOXNews.com - Mexican Drug Gang to Blame for Killings of U.S. Consulate Workers

Old 04-15-2010, 02:02 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,126,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Yep, if they are brazen enough to kill Consulate workers it is going to happen here.

Suffice to say: if the narcos indeed export their mayhem to the USA-----------the repercussions will be ghastly against said narcos and friends and I will leave it at that.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:25 PM

442 posts, read 965,318 times
Quote:
So where does my Smith & Wesson and I sign up at. to patrol the border. Lets go and do something instead of talking about it. No I have never shot and killed a human, but all they have to do is test my ability.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trnsplntfrmNV View Post
So where does my Smith & Wesson and I sign up at. to patrol the border. Lets go and do something instead of talking about it. No I have never shot and killed a human, but all they have to do is test my ability.
Believe me. There are millions of Americans "doing something". Through Congress and our Representatives as well.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:32 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,684,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post

YouTube - CAMERA CAPTURES DEADLY SHOOTINGS IN CREEL CHIHUAHUA MEXICO

This is the news video of the recent event in Creel. Yes the Mexican gangs are especially brazen.

Look at the hitman stuffing his nose with cocaine - it seems it's not just Americans that are drug users. These are hitman on speed. Coked up criminals.
T
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration