Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 12:07 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,727,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhtt View Post
The leaders you speak of are most likely Dems, they are trying to gain votes for the Dems. It is all about the left maintaining and increasing their power.

And when their newly legalized Hispanic minions vote their blue-eyed butts out of office, perhaps then they'll finally 'Get it.'

The illegals are the foot soldiers in a groundless coup.

Divide the people -- pro illegal vs anti illegal -- gain amnesty, gain political power, attain reconquista.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 12:19 PM

362 posts, read 775,021 times
That's just Nationalism. If Mexico would treat their own people fair, this wouldn't be happening. and if the U.S. were tougher on immigration, this would not be happening. Most mexicans don't think that Texas belongs to them. The professor's statements are only shared by few people. He's no different than Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrahkan, or Al Sharpton. another wise ass trying to get attention.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
if a white dude said that he be crusified
a mexican say that its ok?
actually David Dukes talks about the same thing all day. the Professor wasn't on national television.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
What I do not understand is how so many of the black leaders in this country just let these people in the back door and scream on the floor of congress to grant amnesty when these Mexican activist do not love black people at all. The hate for them in clear in the inner cities. So the activist hispanics will soon get their way and take the jobs and the benifits from every American. The term Stalin used was "useful fool." Boy was he a smart man.
See the problem is that these Leaders are not on the ground level working with regular people. they as well as the rest of the leaders who are Hispanic, White, what-have-you aren't going at each other because they all have money. most racism IMO originates from poor people who take out their frustrations in other races or blame other races for keeping them poor.
Most mexicans don't like black people at all. They don't call them Mayate or "Dung beetle" for nothing. it's the dirty bug, and that's what Mexicans think about them. so yeah, useful fool would be the perfect term for these so-called leaders.

Old 05-22-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhtt View Post
The leaders you speak of are most likely Dems, they are trying to gain votes for the Dems. It is all about the left maintaining and increasing their power.
I thought that if you were illegal, you could not vote? you have to show your ID in order to vote where I'm from, and most of these illegals don't have IDs

Old 05-22-2010, 02:47 PM

378 posts, read 424,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Ya know when I first came to this forum I tried to reason, present logical arguments and counter point, demonstrate a reasoned approach to this whole issue, after all My wife is part hispanic,
Well, I think that's what a lot of citizens "tried" to do initially, but there's too much pushing-to-the-limits now.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
What I do not understand is how so many of the black leaders in this country just let these people in the back door and scream on the floor of congress to grant amnesty when these Mexican activist do not love black people at all. The hate for them in clear in the inner cities. So the activist hispanics will soon get their way and take the jobs and the benifits from every American. The term Stalin used was "useful fool." Boy was he a smart man.
You are quite right, the hatred between hispanics and blacks is clear.

America is brimming over with "useful fools".

It's incredible to me how these hispanic activists have been able to so methodically network and organize all these years, and NOW . . . it is all coming to fruition.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideandseekforever View Post
I really hope Americans know that these racist sentiments are not shared by most Latinos. I put people like the professor above in the same vein as white nationalism. They are no different. As a Latina, I do not agree with racism from anyone.
Thank you for contributing that personal sentiment.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
And when their newly legalized Hispanic minions vote their blue-eyed butts out of office, perhaps then they'll finally 'Get it.'

The illegals are the foot soldiers in a groundless coup.

Divide the people -- pro illegal vs anti illegal -- gain amnesty, gain political power, attain reconquista.

Well said.

Old 05-22-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPC2000 View Post
See the problem is that these Leaders are not on the ground level working with regular people. they as well as the rest of the leaders who are Hispanic, White, what-have-you aren't going at each other because they all have money.
That's the same thing as the fat cats in corporate America. They're not down on the shop/factory floor doing the REAL work.

Quote:
most racism IMO originates from poor people who take out their frustrations in other races or blame other races for keeping them poor.
I agree with that . . . BUT their own frustrations are then used by the powerful with agendas . . . groups like LULAC know the anger and frustration is sub-surface - and they just help pull it out.

THEY instigate, THEY enrage, THEY egg the people on . . . the regular, everyday, and poor people are just pawns.

Quote:
Most mexicans don't like black people at all. They don't call them Mayate or "Dung beetle" for nothing. it's the dirty bug, and that's what Mexicans think about them. so yeah, useful fool would be the perfect term for these so-called leaders.
Yes, and that's precisely what makes people like Al Sharpton appear so foolish.

Although in the case of Sharpton, he may know, but that does not overpower his love of stirring the RACIAL POT every chance he gets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration