Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:34 PM

683 posts, read 429,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
You can do both. Gray elected to follow Stormfronts tweets. Anyone familiar with twitter knows this. Epic fail, again.
AGAIN, I know you can elect to follow whoever you choose but that's NOT what the story you posted says took place. It clearly says that Stormfront chose to follow him on Twitter which he has no control over.

Continue to ignore the facts, this law is just and will prevail.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:38 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,226,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
AGAIN, I know you can elect to follow whoever you choose but that's NOT what the story you posted says took place. It clearly says that Stormfront chose to follow him on Twitter which he has no control over.

From the website and source

Quote:
"Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists (Updated)"

Old 06-03-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:

From the website and source

[/color]
Which website, which source? Post some facts, not a blog. Post screen shots of his twitter account, show something other than your ignorance and determination to ignore the truth.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,097,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post

The hussein obamabaggers only care that illegal immigrants mean Demoncrat votes and could care less if they destroy this country. Their real fear is a shortage of the drug traffic coming across the border.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM

Searching twitter now... can't find anything.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:53 PM

I guess now we see that this entire thread was BS, if you can find any factual connection between Chuck Gray and this hate website please come forward. I see NOTHING.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:34 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,520,135 times
Quote:
What is NAAWP?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:40 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,656,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Frankly I could care less who or how illegal immigrants are forced out of this country as long as they are.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.

I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the

Deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American

Citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million

Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wet Back'. It was

Done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now... If they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation

Wet Back into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
Wow. I only knew about "Operation Wetbak", not the others.

However, that was the fifties - yes, the fabulous fifties. You see how POTUS handled things back then to ensure Americans will be Americans. Today, it's just words, words, words, no action. There will be NO chance of that happening today, it would be like World War III. I'm beginning to feel today's America is merely a weak form of communism. Remember how we dealt with communism then?

Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 PM

364 posts, read 244,647 times
Quote:
You can do both. Gray elected to follow Stormfronts tweets. Anyone familiar with twitter knows this. Epic fail, again.
many anti amnesty folks
also follow tritter
to look out for asshats
i bet tha jewish groups
i will bet some coin
they follow nazi kkk groups
know youre enemy

Old 06-03-2010, 06:36 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,330,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Wow. I only knew about "Operation Wetbak", not the others.

However, that was the fifties - yes, the fabulous fifties. You see how POTUS handled things back then to ensure Americans will be Americans. Today, it's just words, words, words, no action. There will be NO chance of that happening today, it would be like World War III. I'm beginning to feel today's America is merely a weak form of communism. Remember how we dealt with communism then?
I am old enough to remember how traitors and communists were dealt with back then and I wish it were still so today. Our country has gotten lost along the way since then through PC that has allowed these seditionists among us to run all over us. Even to the point of allowing foreigners to run all over us and allowing them to tell us how to run our country and what policies to set.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration