Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 02:57 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,235,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmanshouse View Post
So ridiculous. So the right to bear arms doesn't exist in IL right now unless you already had a card and it hasn't expired.
Yes. In fact, the Democrats intentionally manufactured a pandemic and unleashed it upon the world, specifically with the intent of short-staffing the Illinois State Police department's administrative positions so as to delay the processing of FOID applications. YOUR application, specifically.

Oh wait....you applied for this thing 5 YEARS AGO--long before the pandemic and didn't bother to follow up then, but you are complaining that other people aren't doing enough for you?

Lines are long at the DMV, SOS admits they are using 'improvised' car tag renewal stickers because they couldn't get the right kind, property tax appeals are six months delayed. Are you also outraged about these?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2022, 04:32 PM

2,195 posts, read 1,854,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianRavenwood View Post
Yes. In fact, the Democrats intentionally manufactured a pandemic and unleashed it upon the world, specifically with the intent of short-staffing the Illinois State Police department's administrative positions so as to delay the processing of FOID applications. YOUR application, specifically.

Oh wait....you applied for this thing 5 YEARS AGO--long before the pandemic and didn't bother to follow up then, but you are complaining that other people aren't doing enough for you?

Lines are long at the DMV, SOS admits they are using 'improvised' car tag renewal stickers because they couldn't get the right kind, property tax appeals are six months delayed. Are you also outraged about these?
WTF is your problem?

Do you realize you are talking to a person who voted democrat?

No? So instead you've decided to assume I'm some cowboy with Trump flags in my lawn?

Sorry, but not being able to purchase a firearm is unconstitutional and I shouldn't have to wait YEARS to do that in order to protect my home (in the city of Chicago, btw) if I want to. Instead I'm going to have to illegally grab my son's legal weapon if needed.

And that's messed up. There have been reports of people firing weapons just blocks from my house. It is not unreasonable to want to have some ducks in a row.

Now. Go re-assess your attitude.

Old 08-22-2022, 07:47 PM

4,653 posts, read 3,260,261 times
Kmanshouse, I think you're both neighbors. Let's be good neighbors!

Old 08-23-2022, 05:44 AM

2,195 posts, read 1,854,599 times
Marian started it

Old 08-23-2022, 07:14 AM

4,653 posts, read 3,260,261 times
Kmanshouse,

THAT'S the Kmanshouse we all know and love!

You know, politics is a fact of life, but I just hate to see politics cause more and more wedges.

Hopefully we can find that happy medium/ that happy balance.

Old 08-23-2022, 08:04 AM

2,568 posts, read 2,521,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmanshouse View Post

Now. Go re-assess your attitude.

You forgot to add, "....and get off my lawn!!!!".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
View detailed profiles of: