Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2008, 05:06 PM

11 posts, read 41,266 times

Advertisements

I currently live in the Atlanta,Ga area. I had many friends when I lived in the Lake View Villa subdivision in Wauconda. I would like to rekindle some old friendships with the people that lived there during the 1955-1960 time frame. Those that lived there were a special group of folks. I think about most of you often. If anyone sees this and would like to talk about all the fun we once had please respond and we can chat and discuss how your lives have been since we were all teenagers. One of the better times we had was going on scavenger hunts in chicago. What a blast those times were. Anyway, Ron S, Amy F, Don H, Jack and Jim B, Judy B, Danny, Putz, Nancy M, Ray P, and many many more, Please respond or email me with information that we both would know about each other. My email is as follows:

pwfarm@bellsouth.net

I just found this forum, so hopefully it will prove fruitful.
Hello to everyone else as well.
pwfarm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2008, 01:29 PM

409 posts, read 1,518,245 times
Move this to Chi Suburbs

Old 06-27-2008, 06:18 PM

74 posts, read 87,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwfarm View Post
I currently live in the Atlanta,Ga area. I had many friends when I lived in the Lake View Villa subdivision in Wauconda. I would like to rekindle some old friendships with the people that lived there during the 1955-1960 time frame. Those that lived there were a special group of folks. I think about most of you often. If anyone sees this and would like to talk about all the fun we once had please respond and we can chat and discuss how your lives have been since we were all teenagers. One of the better times we had was going on scavenger hunts in chicago. What a blast those times were. Anyway, Ron S, Amy F, Don H, Jack and Jim B, Judy B, Danny, Putz, Nancy M, Ray P, and many many more, Please respond or email me with information that we both would know about each other. My email is as follows:

pwfarm@bellsouth.net

I just found this forum, so hopefully it will prove fruitful.
Hello to everyone else as well.
pwfarm

Who are you looking for? I lived in Wauconda from birth till 18 and now reside in Miami, Fla, but I know a lot of people in Wauconda....

Old 06-28-2008, 05:58 AM

Default hello

MIAMIwolf, I thought I made myself clear about who and when in my origional post. If you Lived in the Lake View Villia Subdivision during the posted years and if your name/maiden name matched the name and last initial, please respond or email at the address given in first post. I lived in Wauconda area for over 24 years and it is the specific Lake View Subdivision residents or vacationers that I am seeking.
Thanks for responding

Last edited by pwfarm; 06-28-2008 at 06:06 AM.. Reason: Needed to clarify a point.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:29 PM

74 posts, read 87,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwfarm View Post
MIAMIwolf, I thought I made myself clear about who and when in my origional post. If you Lived in the Lake View Villia Subdivision during the posted years and if your name/maiden name matched the name and last initial, please respond or email at the address given in first post. I lived in Wauconda area for over 24 years and it is the specific Lake View Subdivision residents or vacationers that I am seeking.
Thanks for responding
Geez... I'm sorry... I was excited there was actually a post about my home town, just wanted to respond... I don't think you're going to find anybody from that vintage... at least on here.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:11 AM

MIAMIwolf, You have nothing to be sorry about. I have been gone from Wauconda for 38 years now and unless you fit the criteria of my search we probably never knew each other. When I was a kid I can remember the sinage entering town as
"Population 245". Back in those days I did know most of the township. Most of those I seek however were vacationers from all over the state. There were a few locals but not many. I hope you are enjoying Florida. I lived there for a while but like the Atlanta area better. Have a good day.

Last edited by pwfarm; 06-30-2008 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: spelling errors, crooked fingers today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois