Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2007, 07:04 PM

2 posts, read 7,458 times

Advertisements

We are looking at townhomes in North Aurora and Batavia and found a number for sale in Summer Wind Subdivision, North Aurora. Does anyone know if this is a good subdivision? Which is the nearest Metra stop...and is the West Aurora School district any good? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(edited) Oops I should have posted this in the Chicago suburbs thread. It is ok to repost now in that thread? Sorry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,885 times
Default re: summerwind

the town homes and the area are great, the only thing is the township represenative, talking with her she is rude and any little thing u do they try to fine you but if u can overlook that you would love it here . i been here for 3 years the neighboors are great and a couple of times we have left our garage door open and the neighboors have looked out for us. i hope this helps you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois