Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2020, 05:44 AM

346 posts, read 310,489 times

Advertisements

39, single, trans, have been into b-ball also. Fan of the Celtics. Had Notre Dame hats also.

Mi objective is simple, I am sick of snobbish people, crowds. I desire warm weather but if too mani places get crowded like Texas where I do wanna go, I will trade some things off if I want to come to Indiana.. I dont know whats going on so far though but I did awhile back go through South Bend area, found a truck stop with GOOD pizza I noticed. I was impressed with it. I saw it as a quiet place. Just nice to get awai from all the California run states even if some stuff is democrat. I like the feel of Indiana, thats the bottom line. I am from Boston, moved to the NW but need a change bad. If its not TX or FL (which I also lived in) for me, I think I might want Indiana .

AND I like the fact theres an Italian American Communiti there. Thats a good thing as I am. (A few computer keis missing sorri incase it was hard to read)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2020, 12:24 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,138,939 times
You might want to check out Lafayette, Indiana.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:20 PM

4,510 posts, read 4,637,419 times
Elkhart is cold in the winter and gets tons of snow. If you never lived where it snows alot, you'll be in for a shock for all that entails. It's not all fun and games.

Ft Wayne is less than 100 miles SE of Elkhart. It's bigger and doesn't get near the amount of snow as Elkhart. If Ft Wayne is too big, Muncie is about 80 miles South of Ft Wayne about the same size as Elkhart and has a big college and probably gets half the snow. There's not alot of Italians in Muncie but it does have the best pizza ever...Pizza King.

Evansville is in Southern Indiana and has a climate that is much more similar to Tennessee than Elkhart.

Last edited by Ivory Lee Spurlock; 06-11-2020 at 01:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana