Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,258 times

Advertisements

These people were horrible. They never returned my callls or my friend's either. The firts appointment I made with them to see an apt. was made on that day because it was the dya they choose. I drove in from chicago and an hr before I get to idianapolis they call to tell me they can't show me the apt ccause the girl living in it doesn't feel well and doesn' want to let someone look at it. They offered me no alternatives. I stayed overnight, paying for a hotel they did not call me back even though i told them I was staying overnight to see it the next day. they said they still oculdn't show it to me so I asked if they could show me a similar unit. I eventually went to their office with a friend who made an appointment. They kept her waiting 20 minutes despite the fact she had an appoinment. After discussing the units they had available. one of their agents, David, told me the apartment I was interested in would not be ready by the date the woman on the phone gave me. I asked him to call me the next day to see if I could see a apt similar to the one I wanted which I still couldn't see. I never heard from him. But my friend who had an appointment with told me he told her that I hung up on him. Now why after chasing these people down and satying over night, 2nights, to see an apt, would I hang up on him. Why would a leasing agent assume this and not bother to call back after all that. My friend told him that she needed to find a place soon so he should call her back asap, needless to say he did not. How do these people hang on to their jobs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis