Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 08:51 AM

42 posts, read 68,029 times

Advertisements

Am new to downtown Indianapolis and am trying to find the best SLICE of pizza. Or best couple of slices.

Aren't we often out and about in our cars doing errands? Darn it, wouldn't a fresh excellent slice of pizza make life better?

I'm not talking about sitting down and order a whole pizza meal (pizzology, bazbeau, etc). I'm just talking a fresh hot excellent slice: it can be New York style, Neapolitan style, Chicago style, Sicilian style, whatever.

EXTRA points for being to downtown (46202) and with free and easy parking! Having to troll for parking around the city market or by Meridian monument area turns getting a slice or two into a severe and joy-killing project. Dammit, I don't want a project; I want pizza. I need it. I can't live without it. I'm new to Indy; please educate me. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 09:17 AM

8,977 posts, read 17,277,221 times
When I am downtown and want a slice or two, I usually hit Giorgio's just off the circle. There is a new pizza place at Meridian and New York called Uncle Pizza or something, I think they sell pizza by the slice but I am not sure how good it is. I think there is still an Enzo Pizza over on Illinois Street close to Ohio Street. I think Pearl Street Pizza sells pizza by the slice during lunch too.

As far as parking; it is downtown.........

Old 02-26-2015, 10:02 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,326,350 times
Bazbeaux Pizza is right down town off of Mass Ave and just a short walk from the circle. They sell by the slice at lunch time and mix it up depending on the day. The line can be out the door on to the street depending on what time you get there. I always thought they had some of the best pizza in town.

Indy's Best Pizza Since 1986

Old 02-26-2015, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 1,982 times
Smile not sure

andys pizza on the south side

Old 02-26-2015, 11:04 AM

8,977 posts, read 17,277,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-capp View Post
andys pizza on the south side
A guy named Andy creates and account to plug a pizza place called "Andy's" on the southside in a thread about downtown pizza places that sell pizza by the slice.

Seems legit.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:32 PM

42 posts, read 68,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
A guy named Andy creates and account to plug a pizza place called "Andy's" on the southside in a thread about downtown pizza places that sell pizza by the slice.
Hahaha.

Old 03-08-2015, 03:27 PM

179 posts, read 355,950 times
Bazbeaux FTW!!

Old 03-08-2015, 09:12 PM

140 posts, read 167,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
When I am downtown and want a slice or two, I usually hit Giorgio's just off the circle. There is a new pizza place at Meridian and New York called Uncle Pizza or something, I think they sell pizza by the slice but I am not sure how good it is. I think there is still an Enzo Pizza over on Illinois Street close to Ohio Street. I think Pearl Street Pizza sells pizza by the slice during lunch too.

As far as parking; it is downtown.........
Georgio's is good... One time there was this kinda Robert De Niro looking guy, speaking Italian over the phone... It must be the owner... I always enjoyed their pizzas.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:19 PM

17 posts, read 32,718 times
Coming from a native NY'er, for a quick slice I like Giorgio's if I'm downtown.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:02 AM

631 posts, read 1,093,008 times
Giorgio's is great. South of Chicago pizza is AWESOME! Don't know if they sell by the slice, though. I always get delivered a whole pizza when I'm at work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis