Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2020, 08:28 PM

545 posts, read 192,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
You have a comprehension problem if you think I admitted to following you around. You surmised I had a lot of time on my hands and I confirmed that I in fact do. You didn’t make me look silly and in fact I used your own post from prior in the day against you. Either be precise with your points and be factual or you can expect that I will call you out. You nor anyone else has any idea how many cases of infected covid-19 virus we have, if you meant to say confirmed cases you should admit the original mistake and move on
Lol, dude you are clearly "hurt" over the other thread. It's all in your post.

Post the data that you have on the unconfirmed cases.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2020, 08:31 PM

Quote:
No one has it that’s why it’s unconfirmed.
So then what is your argument? What we do know is that there's about 2,000 confirmed cases, here I'll post the link again: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

Until more confirmed cases come out, we don't know how serious this "outbreak is".

You are just clearly arguing just to argue, because you are "hurt" I made you look completely silly in the other thread lol. Keep going and make yourself look even more silly.

Old 03-13-2020, 08:36 PM

26,194 posts, read 21,605,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious994 View Post
So then what is your argument? What we do know is that there's about 2,000 confirmed cases, here I'll post the link again: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

Until more confirmed cases come out, we don't know how serious this "outbreak is".

You are just clearly arguing just to argue, because you are "hurt" I made you look completely silly in the other thread lol. Keep going and make yourself look even more silly.

You were the one who stated we didn’t even have 1700 cases. Well all of a sudden when I call challenge your bs it jumpy to 2k and 2k confirmed cases at that. Clearly this concept is a bit over your head because after you making an incorrect statement you still don’t understand the difference between cases and confirmed cases

Old 03-13-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
You were the one who stated we didn’t even have 1700 cases. Well all of a sudden when I call challenge your bs it jumpy to 2k and 2k confirmed cases at that. Clearly this concept is a bit over your head because after you making an incorrect statement you still don’t understand the difference between cases and confirmed cases
Okay what's the difference between cases and confirmed cases? Matter of fact, why don't you inform us all of what the current COVID-19 stats are.....go ahead.

Old 03-13-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Okay what's the difference between cases and confirmed cases?
# of infected people vs # of confirmed infected people. The first number is absolutely higher than the second

Quote:
We don't even have 1,700 cases of COVID-19 in the entire country of over 323 million people.
Back to this. It was a false statement at the time and still is

The bigger question is what was your previous user name or your other current user name. Sign up today and shoot out of the gate with all these posts? Fishy fishy fishy

Old 03-13-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
# of infected people vs # of confirmed infected people. The first number is absolutely higher than the second
Okay so back to my question, if you are saying the number of infected people is absolutely higher than the number of confirmed infected people, then tell us the number of infected people. You apparently have this data that I haven't seen yet, so tell us about it......

Quote:
Back to this. It was a false statement at the time and still is
I posted a link from the CDC. Here it is again. Click on this link and tell me what does it say in terms of number of total U.S. cases?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

Old 03-13-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I don't know, I guess tonight I have a lot of time on my hands like you do

Old 03-13-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Okay so back to my question, if you are saying the number of infected people is absolutely higher than the number of confirmed infected people, then tell us the number of infected people. You apparently have this data that I haven't seen yet, so tell us about it......

I posted a link from the CDC. Here it is again. Click on this link and tell me what does it say in terms of number of total U.S. cases?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

Per your own link

That stats are at least 20 hours behind and then there’s this

Quote:
Now that states are testing and reporting their own results, CDC’s numbers are not representative of all testing being done nationwide.
So do you believe that we are still less than 1700 cases?

The total number of cases is unknown

Old 03-13-2020, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Per your own link

That stats are at least 20 hours behind and then there’s this

Yes, but I also posted this link here which is updated as of two hours ago:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

Old 03-13-2020, 08:55 PM

Quote:

I believe that it's overblown media hysteria and that out of 323 million people in the country, we only have somewhere around 2,000 confirmed cases as of tonight based on the links I've posted.

If you have other data showing where we have more confirmed cases, post it.

If you don't have said data, then what is your argument? Or are you literally just arguing that I said "1,700" when I should have said "2,100" or that I said "cases" and I should have said "confirmed cases"? If that's what your argument is then you are arguing petty nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Investing