Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 09:28 PM

439 posts, read 556,872 times

Advertisements

The main sources of islam is the Quran and the The Prophetic Hadiths.

here is one of the Hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be on him)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said,

"Adam and Moses met, and Moses said to Adam

"You are the one who made people miserable and turned them out of Paradise."

Adam said to him,

"You are the one whom Allah selected for His message and whom He selected for Himself and upon whom He revealed the torah."

Moses said, 'Yes.'

Adam said, "Did you find that written in my fate before my creation?'

Moses said, 'Yes.'

So Adam overcame Moses with this argument." (Book #60, Hadith #260)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 11:29 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,201,242 times
Well, there's 30 seconds I'll never get back.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:53 PM

33,565 posts, read 37,168,881 times
I had such hopes that your last message would really be the final one.

Old 12-14-2010, 12:16 PM

271 posts, read 356,149 times
Every thing is written before our creation.
“That God might accomplish a matter already ordained (in His Knowledge).” (Soorah al-Anfaal, 8: 42)

“No calamity befalls but by the decision of God. And Allaah will guide the heart of whoever believes in Him.” (Soorah at-Taghaabun, 64: 11)

prophets have the same message to deliver, we have to obey God, the creator.
(2:285):
The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in God and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

God order people to follow his orders. Many of them try to convince themselves they are so smart not to follow them, but they actually deceived by the Devil who wants all humans to go to hell.

What will he say in the day of judjment ?

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, God had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." ( quran 14:22)

Yes!
Satan has no authority
over those who refused guidance except that He invited them, and theyresponded to him.

So they would blame themselves, but when?!

Old 12-14-2010, 12:36 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,689,303 times
There is no historical evidence that either Moses or Adam ever existed.

Old 12-14-2010, 05:12 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
The main sources of islam is the Quran and the The Prophetic Hadiths.

here is one of the Hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be on him)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said,

"Adam and Moses met, and Moses said to Adam

"You are the one who made people miserable and turned them out of Paradise."

Adam said to him,

"You are the one whom Allah selected for His message and whom He selected for Himself and upon whom He revealed the torah."

Moses said, 'Yes.'

Adam said, "Did you find that written in my fate before my creation?'

Moses said, 'Yes.'

So Adam overcame Moses with this argument." (Book #60, Hadith #260)

You know I find it interesting that a lie had to be created to try and prove a point, when the only point that has been proven is the lie.
If this is an example of your belief of your Prophet Muhammad, why would anybody believe him.

Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 PM

661 posts, read 1,184,565 times
Moses never met Adam, and it makes no sense... so Adam is a better arguer than Moses? What is the point?

BTW, what happens if you dont say, 'Peace be upon him?' Will he have tribulation? If so, your saying works for nobody. Why do you have to say that?

Old 12-14-2010, 09:30 PM

460 posts, read 593,516 times
Tell you what:

I'll get excited when you tell me when Aslan and Gandalf got together for a spot of tea. And be sure to tell me all that transpired between them.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:28 PM

63,864 posts, read 40,149,593 times
What an absolutely absurd claim. I don't know how any of you can tolerate trying to discuss anything with the Islamic proselytizers. They are just robotically spewing their indoctrinated nonsense in an effort to deceive the infidels (Taqiyyah) under Dar al Harb. You have more patience and tolerance than I can muster.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:33 PM

33,565 posts, read 37,168,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
What an absolutely absurd claim. I don't know how any of you can tolerate trying to discuss anything with the Islamic proselytizers. They are just robotically spewing their indoctrinated nonsense in an effort to deceive the infidels (Taqiyyah) under Dar al Harb. You have more patience and tolerance than I can muster.
Geez, Mystic, I don't see anyone, at least not in this thread discussing anything with these bots. I have yet to see any of them post anything worth discussing..In any case there would be no point as they are required to lie to us infidels to further their agenda of world domination.

The best one can do is refute them by stating the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam