Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by life-lover View Post

YouTube - ‪Dr.Mark Gabriel, Former Muslim Imam's journey to Christ - (Part 1/5)‬‏

An interesting interview with a former-imam-islamic history professor at Al-Azhar University. And I as a Christian converter from Saudi Arabia think that Dr. Mark Gabriel has given me the chance of looking at my birth religion from a different angle. As a recent converter to Christianity from Saudi Arabia who went to a Saudi public school where about one third of what students learn there is about Islam especially the Wahaabiasm sect I can tell you Islam teaches violence and hate. At the beginning when Mohammed started preaching in Makkah (his birthplace) he was very peaceful and polite. But once many people followed him, he moved to Madinah where most of his followers at that time were. After that he started to show the other "true" face of the violent Islam. All of the Quranic verses that talk about peace and love were "revealed while he was in Makkah" where he had no many followers. However, once he moved to Madinah where most of his followers were he started to preach about killing and hate. You can say his teachings "one of the things I learned at my Saudi school" is that when you are weak show the love/peace face of Islam just like what Mohammed was doing in Makkah but once you get stronger you have to conquer "do Jihad" everywhere you could conquer to spread Islam and if anyone tries to stop you, you should never hesitate to kill him. I learned this stuff when I was in the 7th grade ! I was only 13 when I heard my teacher saying that. A 13 year old boy hears such a hateful teachings what would you expect him to be ?
Yet another anti-Muslim screed from an "ex-muslim" turned christian.

Islam bad, christianity good
Islam bad, christianity good
Islam bad, christianity good. Blah, blah blah.

It would be believable if these so clled "ex-muslims" didn't repeat the same anti-muslim talking points as non muslims have ad nauseum. These talking points have been refuted over and over again by Muslims. So why would a supposedly "ex-muslim," someone who's supposed to have knowledge about Islam, repeat the same talking points that that have already been addressed?

Old 06-22-2011, 05:46 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,510 times
Hahahahaha. I love this guy. Check him out. This is addressing all the fake conversions of so called "ex-muslim" to christianity that appear on YouTube.

YouTube - ‪Millions leave Islam - my youtube story‬‏

Old 06-22-2011, 06:40 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,068,060 times
Though I wont defend the christians and their copious [-lets say-] mistakes, I'd have to say that most of the conversions away from some form of Islam into some form of Christianity are probably not all payed propaganda. Relgions are like hats, each replaceable with the other. Many Christians become Muslim too.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:42 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Osama Bin laden a terrorist was given safe haven to carry out his terrorist acts, one of which was the destruction of the twin towers in my country killing 3000+ people.
...and just who was it that poured money, weapons and intelligence into Afghanistan in order for bin Laden to set up his terrorist network...huh Jazzy...huh??? Can't hear ya girl, speak up! America did you say? Yes that's right AMERICA.

Who was it that supported bin Laden and his acts of terrorism against the Russians? Yes, right again girl...AMERICA.

Who was it that claimed, (when bin Laden was committing horrendous acts of terrorism against the Russians) that bin Laden was not a terrorist but a 'freedom fighter'...AMERICA.

...but then bin Laden turned on America and 'Lo and Behold', bin Laden was no longer a 'freedom fighter' but a terrorist!

'Poor us' America cried, sobbing into their collective handkerchief 'look what he's done to us, it was a terrible thing to happen to us.' Unfair, unjust, uncivilised' (sob, sob)...and all the while forgetting that AMERICA fully endorsed and paid for his acts of terrorism...when they were levelled at someone else.

Please Jazzy, let's have some consistency here.

It really is time you guys got over your 9/11 complex. Don't complain about the evil monster in the cage when you were the one that pushed the food through the bars of the cage in order to keep it alive.

What goes around comes around. Live with it and move on.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 PM

617 posts, read 697,100 times
Quote:
omg you really believe what you wrote....

I am speechless....

it Seems you did not understand what I meant by" Both of us are see the history differently "

I read the events of history in a different way about you,I read it Realistically

Russians invaded Afghanistan.

I Did not ask you about Russia's war, You know that America Exploited of bin Laden and the Mujahideen to overthrow and crushed the Russians in that time he was a hero but now terrorists

so, when Russia invaded Afghanistan then America called al-Qaeda
for jihad in Afghanistan against the atheist Russians.. so, Scenario has turned and become Al Qaeda and bin Laden the terrorists

When they left the Taliban took over.
Girls were forbidden to go to school.
Women were not allowed to work.
Poverty became much more widespread.

This was because of your country

Osama Bin laden a terrorist was given safe haven to carry out his terrorist acts, one of which was the destruction of the twin towers in my country killing 3000+ people.

Osama bin laden a terrorist what about your country (America)
What about the million Iraqis killed?
What about more than a million Afghans killed and burned with white phosphorus?

That is why we invaded Afghanistan.
Very silly, just canned justifications is ready have
all the cold we invaded Afghanistan, I do not know when you will feel Shame!!!!

Old 06-23-2011, 04:49 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Very silly, just canned justifications is ready have
all the cold we invaded Afghanistan, I do not know when you will feel Shame!!!!
I guess you are not very educated then....

But no I feel no shame....

Old 06-23-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
...and just who was it that poured money, weapons and intelligence into Afghanistan in order for bin Laden to set up his terrorist network...huh Jazzy...huh??? Can't hear ya girl, speak up! America did you say? Yes that's right AMERICA.

Who was it that supported bin Laden and his acts of terrorism against the Russians? Yes, right again girl...AMERICA.

Who was it that claimed, (when bin Laden was committing horrendous acts of terrorism against the Russians) that bin Laden was not a terrorist but a 'freedom fighter'...AMERICA.

...but then bin Laden turned on America and 'Lo and Behold', bin Laden was no longer a 'freedom fighter' but a terrorist!

'Poor us' America cried, sobbing into their collective handkerchief 'look what he's done to us, it was a terrible thing to happen to us.' Unfair, unjust, uncivilised' (sob, sob)...and all the while forgetting that AMERICA fully endorsed and paid for his acts of terrorism...when they were levelled at someone else.

Please Jazzy, let's have some consistency here.

It really is time you guys got over your 9/11 complex. Don't complain about the evil monster in the cage when you were the one that pushed the food through the bars of the cage in order to keep it alive.

What goes around comes around. Live with it and move on.
Quote:

scenario was turned

Old 06-23-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I guess you are not very educated then....

I am illiterate

But no I feel no shame....
go ahead

Old 06-23-2011, 04:53 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
go ahead
Yes you come across as illiterate...

And how you come across is how many see muslims, so you do islam a disservice.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Yes you come across as illiterate...

And how you come across is how many see muslims, so you do islam a disservice.

no problem, illiterate , Uneducated, ..........etc

I just want to hear you once saying the U.S. and Israel were wrong

I feel a shame that America killed millions of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan..

I do not agree with U.S. policy

War on Iraq and Afghanistan were fatal error

I just want to hear those words even I respect you

But I lost hope

Last edited by weaam; 06-23-2011 at 05:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam