Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2011, 11:52 AM

13 posts, read 16,091 times

Advertisements

God guided you and explain your hearts to Islam
Aisha may Allah be pleased that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "Yes, food is Aladam _ _ or vinegar." Sahih Muslim
Aladam: What Aatadm him, said: Adam bread with vinegar, or dip the bread in vinegar and eat it, and collect Aladam: Adam, as writers and books.
Vinegar contains a small amount of protein and carbohydrates, also containing sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and chlorine.
Dr Cyril Scott and Morris Hansen in their book about the benefits of apple cider vinegar that:
First - to prevent diarrhea because it contains astringent.
Second - activates the process of digestion and metabolism in the body.
Third - prevents necrosis of the teeth.
IV - kills parasites in the intestine.
V - can be used to improve digestion when those who have a lack of stomach acid.
As the vinegar by the disinfectant for the intestines, and some people recommended using it to gargle the mouth and throat, mouth be clean of bacteria that is what leads us to God's words (and speaks of passion that is only a Revelation revealed mighty in power) and for the rest of the interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 PM

659 posts, read 1,102,182 times
Vinegar is a good and noble substance that people have been using both as food and medicine for roughly eleventy kajillion years. I have been wanting to try my hand at making my own (along with a bunch of other DIY fermentation projects) but sadly space is just too limited in my kitchen to be messing around with a bunch of extra jars right now.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Default Science Marcheth On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklle View Post
As the vinegar by the disinfectant for the intestines, and some people recommended using it to gargle the mouth and throat, mouth be clean of bacteria that is what leads us to God's words (and speaks of passion that is only a Revelation revealed mighty in power) and for the rest of the interview
Talk about a stretch! I remember reading some ancient Roman literature (when I took Latin) where they spoke of the wretched taste of vinegar in the mouth, as giving rise to bad spirits!

Well... I suppose someone's got it wrong here, and it wasn't the Romans!

BTW, marklle, your own Islamic mouth, using vinegar or not, is full of bacteria, all day, every day, as is your gut. If you didn't have e. coli in your gut, you'd die of malnutrition. It's yet another example of co-dependent Evolution and Adaptation. All of it being simple biology! No Allah or Mohammed required.

PBtSM (Praise Be the Scientific Method!)

Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Thanks Rifleman. I was tempted to say that it's coming to something when vinegar is trotted out as evidence for a god, but your sound refutation of the intended argument is as far better a post than mine as using vinegar on chips is far more worthwhile than using it to prove the Quran.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:45 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
These titles are gonna be classics! Here's some more ideas for our preachy Muslim friends, in case they are running out of ideas...

The blessed oil sweat sings of Allah!

3 camels spoke Mohammed with miserly tongues

Bring joy water, celebrate sand!

Proof of holy books washed from the stones of Hadar

The works of god were wrought by the Prophet's undergarments

No Blasphemous infidels shall inherit the scarf of Habib!

The holy moon blesses the night of the burkhas

I don't know... I'm kinda getting convinced here. Where do I get baptized... or whatever those guys do to show piety?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:48 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Actually, it sounds like a new and interesting way to say goodbye. "And good vinegar to you!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam