Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 08:55 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times

Advertisements

Surat Al-Nur verse 59 in the words of God Almighty: {And when the children among you come to ask permission Felictoznoa as those before them as well as God shows you His signs, and Allah is Knowing, Wise}This is the only verse in the Koran in which the word child

Here's the word of Jesus Christ for the kids
Leave a comparison to readers Gospel of Matthew 18-
Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven
ESV — Matthew 18 Who Is the Greatest?

18 tAt that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you uturn and vbecome like children, you wwill never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 xWhoever humbles himself like this child is the wgreatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 y“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6 but zwhoever causes one of these alittle ones who believe in me to sin,1 it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2016, 09:00 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
SURPIZE--No one has ever Joined Islam, Not even Muhammad(saws). there is no such thing as joining Islam as it is not a church, religious denomination or any form of organization.
It is all of those, and there is such a thing as "joining Islam".

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=...rting+to+islam

Old 05-31-2016, 09:02 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,673 times
Everyone is born and submits to nature and God. Everyone who dies submits to nature and God. If you look at the great prophet Jesus the Christ...he taught people how to be more like their father GOD...to over come nature and not be part of some insect like collective that flies the banner of so called Islam.

Yes everyone is born a Muslim...and some within their life time go further than the teachings of Mohamed. Islam is a religion...Real Christianity was NEVER supposed to be a corporate religion...it was NOT supposed to be a religion but a higher state of mind....Even Mohamed respected Jesus. Funny how the followers of Mohamed do not.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:13 AM

This is from surat Nuh

And Noah said, "My Lord, do not leave upon the earth from among the disbelievers an inhabitant.

Indeed, if You leave them, they will mislead Your servants and not beget except [every] wicked one and [confirmed] disbeliever.

Infidel his children in infidels result

Old 05-31-2016, 09:26 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,081,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Not true. If people believe in and espouse an evil ideology and/or commit evil acts, on what basis should they be treated equally to people who hold an ideology of good and act for the good? What you want to do is equate evil with good. Treating the murderer equally with the doctor who saves many lives is wrong. What you are really trying to do here is eliminate morality.

Who wins and who loses when we put good and evil on the same level?

And, if we are to be honest and rational and reality based, all babies are born atheist. They have no belief in anything at all. Just the potential for belief. They cannot be unknowingly submitting to anything, including your fantasy god. To suggest such a thing is just silly. One thing this kind of thinking leads to is the brainwashing of children, as you have seen in the videos I have posted. Another thing is the hateful 'us against them' mentality.

You are presenting the opposite side of the same coin.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Al-A'raf (The Heights) - 7:172
وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُواْ بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُواْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ (7:172)

And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! of this we were unaware; - 7:172 (Picktall)

أَوْ تَقُولُواْ إِنَّمَا أَشْرَكَ آبَاؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (7:173)

Or lest ye should say: (It is) only (that) our fathers ascribed partners to Allah of old and we were (their) seed after them. Wilt Thou destroy us on account of that which those who follow falsehood did? - 7:173 (Picktall)

Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:38
قُلْنَا اهْبِطُواْ مِنْهَا جَمِيعاً فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُم مِّنِّي هُدًى فَمَن تَبِعَ هُدَايَ فَلاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (2:38)

We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from Me a guidance; and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. - 2:38 (Picktall)
Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:22
الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الأَرْضَ فِرَاشاً وَالسَّمَاء بِنَاء وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاء مَاء فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقاً لَّكُمْ فَلاَ تَجْعَلُواْ لِلّهِ أَندَاداً وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (2:22)

Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy; and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know (better). - 2:22 (Picktall)

Al-A'raf (The Heights) - 7:174
وَكَذَلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ (7:174)

Thus We detail Our revelations, that haply they may return. - 7:174 (Picktall)

For an explanation as to why we believe these verse show we are all born Muslim see this Link

Birth as a Muslim? | Islam.com - The Islamic community news, discussion, and Question & Answer forum
These verses do not prove your invitation to this Thread------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you accept the dialogue in this verse
قُلْنَا اهْبِطُواْ مِنْهَا جَمِيعاً فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُم مِّنِّي هُدًى فَمَن تَبِعَ هُدَايَ فَلاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ (2:38)

We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from Me a guidance; and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. - 2:38 (Picktall)

Old 05-31-2016, 09:37 AM

Interpretation of these verses the word after word
Until we know the truth
The theme of dialogue

Do you agree with my request

Old 05-31-2016, 10:14 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,530 times
Quote:
You are presenting the opposite side of the same coin.
Nope, I am presenting reality. You are presenting mysticism.

They are two very different coins.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:21 AM

3,640 posts, read 43,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Surat Al-Nur verse 59 in the words of God Almighty: {And when the children among you come to ask permission Felictoznoa as those before them as well as God shows you His signs, and Allah is Knowing, Wise}This is the only verse in the Koran in which the word child
That is not the only verse in the Qur'an I have in which is the word "child". Your Koran may not be complete if the word "child" ("tiffal") is mentioned only in one verse.

Quote:
Here's the word of Jesus Christ for the kids
Leave a comparison to readers Gospel of Matthew 18-
Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven
ESV — Matthew 18 Who Is the Greatest?

18 tAt that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you uturn and vbecome like children, you wwill never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 xWhoever humbles himself like this child is the wgreatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 y“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6 but zwhoever causes one of these alittle ones who believe in me to sin,1 it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Have a great millstone fasten around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea? Wow! That must be quite human way to kill someone, according to the Gospel of Matthew! Some people call such verses evil laden verses.

Millstones are quite heavy (my ancestors used to own a working watermill). There is no way one can come back up from the depth of the sea with a millstone around his neck.

The lesson we learn from such verses is not how to kill someone but that one must humble himself.

[11.23] Surely (as to) those who believe and do good and humble themselves to their Lord, these are the dwellers of the garden, in it they will abide.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:28 AM

3,640 posts, read 43,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
Nope, I am presenting reality. You are presenting mysticism.

They are two very different coins.
You are presenting reality; he is presenting ultimate reality. Reality and ultimate reality are two sides of the same coins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam