Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,264,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The movie is evidence enough....It is composed of mostly a collection of news clips of many terrorist attacks and the results of them.
if this movie is evidence enough to you

then good luck with your evidence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 11:32 AM

352 posts, read 419,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Christianity was NEVER like Islam. There were those that, like Muhammad, took God's name in vain (Which means using God as an excuse for doing evil), but, unlike Muhammad, did it under under the guise of Christianity. Muhammad's mask was that of a prophet.

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim: In the Name of The Only GOD, The Beneficent, The Merciful. As salaamu alaikum: The Peace Be Upon You, everyone.

This is really strange because Islam is about the Love of the Only GOD. I wasn't surprised to read an newspaper article by an African who stated that Islam was in Africa millions of years before Prophet Muhammad PBUH (peace be upon Him). Saying that Christianity was never like Islam is suggesting that Christianity worships more than one GOD.

Wassalaam: And the peace (of GOD). devotee

Old 12-17-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
Terrorists are the nature of Muhammad. THey are the hands of Muhammad. They share the same murderous need to jealously control other people into worshoping Muhammad over the one true God, or any other God. Less "extreme" Muslims make up excuses for all the evil Muhammad is and the atrocities the religion sanctions. Islam is a prison. There is no freedom of religion, only submission to the perversion of Muhammad's uneducated, jealous views. THe Koran is about forcing people away from the one true God.

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim: In the Name of The Only GOD, The Beneficent, The Merciful. As salaamu alaikum: The Peace Be Upon You, everyone.

If "terrorist" were of the nature of Muhammad PBUH, this corrupt world would be in balance, and Islam would prevail to the good fortune of all of its inhabitants. But you see there are no terrorists in Islam. "The terrorist" are all without/outside of Islam. They are killing the Muslims in the name of "saving," a filthy and wicked way of life.

Wassalaam. devotee

Old 12-17-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
From the Sunnah. The hadiths that Muhammad used to corrupt the principles of peace and launch his bloody conquest. There are 199 references to jihad in the most standard collection of hadith, Sahih al-Bukhari, all assume that jihad means warfare.

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 52

Muslim traditionalists see that the world is divided into two houses: the House of Islamic Peace (Dar al-Salam). . . in which Muslim governments rule and Muslim law prevails . . . and the House of War (Dar al-Harb), the rest of the world, still inhabited. The presumption is that by natural law these domains will compete and fighting is inevitable . . . therefore the duty of jihad will continue (interrupted only by truces) . . . until all the world either adopts the Muslim faith or submits to Muslim rule.

The stumbling block is the complete lack of a compromise position in Islam from which to establish tolerance for diversity. There isn't any in their raison d'etre.. The Islamic definition of tolerance is dhimmitude under ISLAMIC RULE . . . everything else is a temporary TRUCE state. They are very PATIENT and they view us as an INFANT culture and society compared to theirs.They truly do expect the whole world to eventually be under Islamic rule. They are in no hurry. So which, exactly, are the non-extremists??

When filth and debauchery are held up as models of emulation, should those of higher moral standards lower their values to "establish tolerance for diversity?"

What do you find abhorrent about "dhimmitude" as you put it? If the present rule of Western society were not to continue as is, what form of government/rule, would you consider to be appropos?

Wassalaam: And the peace (of GOD). devotee

Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post
When filth and debauchery are held up as models of emulation, should those of higher moral standards lower their values to "establish tolerance for diversity?"
Well at least it is refreshing to see an honest response instead of the deceitful BS that usually proceeds from Muslim apologists.
Quote:
What do you find abhorrent about "dhimmitude" as you put it?
Oh I don't know . . . what is so abhorrent about slavery, lack of freedom, or second-class status in society (or if People of the Book having to pay the Jizya).
Quote:
If the present rule of Western society were not to continue as is, what form of government/rule, would you consider to be appropos?
The current one is adequate with a little tweaking and one I am still willing to die for . . . it certainly wouldn't be a primitive barbaric theocratic government created by ignorant superstitious middle eastern savages.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 PM

179 posts, read 295,116 times
Quote:
Well at least it is refreshing to see an honest response instead of the deceitful BS that usually proceeds from Muslim apologists. Oh I don't know . . . what is so abhorrent about slavery, lack of freedom, or second-class status in society (or if People of the Book having to pay the Jizya). The current one is adequate with a little tweaking and one I am still willing to die for . . . it certainly wouldn't be a primitive barbaric theocratic government created by ignorant superstitious middle eastern savages.
Whoa don't you think "middle eastern savages" was going a bit too far?! Look I more than anyone can understand your anger but dude tone it down just a notch. I know I 'm far from the "model poster" but sheesh...

Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonaFan View Post
Whoa don't you think "middle eastern savages" was going a bit too far?! Look I more than anyone can understand your anger but dude tone it down just a notch. I know I 'm far from the "model poster" but sheesh...
I guess you missed the "created by" part.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:39 PM

179 posts, read 295,116 times
Quote:
I guess you missed the "created by" part.
Still it was a bit "touchy" shall we say...

Old 12-18-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonaFan View Post
Still it was a bit "touchy" shall we say...
It was factual.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:20 PM

Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim: In the Name of The Only GOD, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum: The Peace Be Upon You, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotee View Post

Quote:
Well at least it is refreshing to see an honest response instead of the deceitful BS that usually proceeds from Muslim apologists.

Quote:
What do you find abhorrent about "dhimmitude" as you put it?

Quote:
Oh I don't know . . . what is so abhorrent about slavery, lack of freedom, or second-class status in society (or if People of the Book having to pay the Jizya).

Generally, the jizya is common to all non-Muslims who [are outside of or] do not accept, the ideology of the Islamic state [Way of Life]. Jizya is referring to the guaranteed rights [and privileges] of the dhimmi, which are protected by the Islamic government. How might it be compared to lack of freedom, or second-class status in society; re: slavery, there is no comparison that I can see, perhaps you care to elaborate.

Quote:
If the present rule of Western society were not to continue as is, what form of government/rule, would you consider to be appropos?

Quote:
The current one is adequate with a little tweaking and one I am still willing to die for . . . it certainly wouldn't be a primitive barbaric theocratic government created by ignorant superstitious middle eastern savages.

And, are you currently in the military, discharged from the military, intending to join the military??? And how little must the adequate tweaking be to get things in proper balance.

Wassalaam. devotee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam