Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2007, 08:00 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,664 times

Advertisements

Hi, board I'm interested in a possible future move to Ridgeland. Can anyone tell me how the education, housing, entertainment, and people are in general. I really appreciate any of your information. My husband and I are both ministers, and really have a heart for Mississippi. My parents are from Mississippi, and my husband went to college in Mississippi. Any of your comments will help. Thanks a bunch, and God Bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 10:12 PM

36 posts, read 171,059 times
Default Ridgeland

is growing like a very large weed...and growing well. Lots of new development along I-55, with planned office space, upscale shopping. Great schools in Ridgeland, including a new high school, athletic fields, booming downtown area. What's not to love?

I live in Madison, myself, and drive in to Jackson to Fondren Presbyterian Church (Presbyterian Church U.S.A.)

Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 AM

Default RE:Ridgeland, MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by merigold307 View Post
is growing like a very large weed...and growing well. Lots of new development along I-55, with planned office space, upscale shopping. Great schools in Ridgeland, including a new high school, athletic fields, booming downtown area. What's not to love?

I live in Madison, myself, and drive in to Jackson to Fondren Presbyterian Church (Presbyterian Church U.S.A.)

Thank you that is really great to hear. I have heard nothing but good things about Ridgeland, MS. I'm looking forward to moving down there in the near future.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:42 PM

36 posts, read 171,059 times
What faith group? There's an active interfaith organization that builds Habitat houses cooperatively. Also MS Religious Leadership Conference, which is seen by some as quite liberal, but from my view, great folks. Open-minded, progressive.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merigold307 View Post
What faith group? There's an active interfaith organization that builds Habitat houses cooperatively. Also MS Religious Leadership Conference, which is seen by some as quite liberal, but from my view, great folks. Open-minded, progressive.

My husband and I are non-denominational. We are just Bible believing christians, we don't want the constraints of "organized religion." We just want to teach everyone the love of Christ, by being an example. We also want to teach everyone to rest in Christ, he is all that we need. We want to bring the purity back to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Christ wants us to focus on heaven not the earth. I teach Bible prophecy, and I want to equip the saints to be ready for the coming of the Lord. I believe we can win the world to Christ by our love one towards another. We want to help the helpless, bring hope to the hopeless, and win the world for the kingdom of God. I firmly believe if we all work together we can accomplish great things. I get excited just thinking about it. God is preparing us right now, and at the time appointed he will use us mightly in the state of Mississippi. We are coming not of ourselves, but by the power of Jesus Christ. We really pray for your state alot, God has great things planned for the state of Mississippi. I will give you a prophecy, Mississippi will become the metropolis of the south, passing Atlanta by far. Mississippi will have a great revival, where the Lord will cleanse the land, and bring racial reconcilation. This will be so awesome!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson