Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 12:39 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times

Advertisements

Check out the news of the retarded man being beat up by Bulldog fans.

Jacksonville is awesome.

Mentally disabled man beaten after complimenting Ga. Bulldogs shirt *| ajc.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 01:21 PM

838 posts, read 1,876,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Check out the news of the retarded man being beat up by Bulldog fans.

Jacksonville is awesome.

Mentally disabled man beaten after complimenting Ga. Bulldogs shirt *| ajc.com
So, all Bulldog Fans are thugs? ... and this could only happen in Jax?

Good grief ...

Old 07-06-2011, 01:32 PM

10 posts, read 27,890 times
Lets not rope everyone into a crowd and say "Bulldog fans are thugs", I mean these guys were white and a male also so why not say " all white men are thugs"...

But the whole story is a tragedy, this young man is working.. He has ailments yet he is still a productive member of society. He could easily be reaping the benefits of the government, but yet he is working.. My hat is off to him and his family. I pray these guys get put in the pen for a long time.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:48 PM

838 posts, read 1,876,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimjustice View Post
My hat is off to him and his family. I pray these guys get put in the pen for a long time.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 PM

147 posts, read 286,682 times
Hmmm with the disappointing results yesterday in the Casey Anthony trial maybe this cretin who beat up a mentally handicapped dude, can take her place on Death row? Maybe we can get that Harpy Nancy Grace to convict him on nationwide TV before he even goes to trial.

Seriously what Crimjustice said is totally correct." Lets not rope everyone into a crowd and say "Bulldog fans are thugs"," I am sure looking at the perpetrators picture that mental stability is not high up on this guys families evolutionary tree.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:06 PM

8,952 posts, read 20,376,989 times
Really too bad, but the article said that his dad plans on teaching him some self-defense and then a combo of Chuck Norris, Steven Stegal and Rambo will kick in........look out!
The article said that this guy gave the Bulldogs fan a compliment and that started the beating..........somethings missing here folks!

Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 AM

2,079 posts, read 6,116,604 times
I can look at those guys and tell you that they didn't actually go to UGA. They are not even GA residents; they live in Jacksonville somewhere. Having dealt with UGA and Gator fans who are students of the respective schools, I much prefer UGA fans/students. Having dealt with UGA and Gator fans who did not go to the respective schools, I much prefer Gator fans.

UGA students are less obnoxious and more mature than UF students.
Jacksonville and GA rednecks who aren't students or past students of UGA who are fans are more obnoxious than FL rednecks who aren't students/past students of UF, but are fans.

There is a dichotomy.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:43 AM

3,863 posts, read 9,511,115 times
Bull Dog Fans are not THUGS, Gator Fans are not THUGS either. But some immature mentally deficient people who like to wear college team gear are, the keyword being "some". I do have to agree with jsimms one one point, the fans who never went to either school are more likely to be obnoxious than the fans who actually attended either school or are attending now. Like jsimms, I can look at those guys also and plainly see the did not go to college period. In fact I would have no problem wondering if either of them even finished high school.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:13 AM

754 posts, read 2,815,973 times
Right, because Gator fans are the most classy fans who don't have a nationwide reputation for being obnoxious jorts-wearing mulleted rednecks who vandalize cars of opposing fans. Right?

Old 07-07-2011, 09:14 AM

3,863 posts, read 9,511,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joninclay View Post
Right, because Gator fans are the most classy fans who don't have a nationwide reputation for being obnoxious jorts-wearing mulleted rednecks who vandalize cars of opposing fans. Right?
No clue as to what you are inferring. I never said either fan was perfect, as none are. But not all are obnoxious jorts (?) wearing mulleted rednecks who do those alleged things. And actually the most mulleted fans I have ever seen in person were Oklahoma State fans at an OSU vs. Texas Tech game I attended years ago when I was stationed at Ft Hood. (thought they had made a couple a thousand clones of Billy Ray Cyrus and sent em all to the game) But I must say even though mulleted they were polite...Sir this and Maam that. I have been to several Fl/Ga games since I have retired and moved back to Jax, and every year it seems like an equal amount of Ga. idiots get arrested as do Fl. idiots for doing well... idiotic stuff, that they probably wouldn't do if alcohol weren't involved. As far as the worst fans in all of college football, all polls considered its probably a tie between Pitt, West Virginia and Penn State. And BTW neither Fla or Ga were even mentioned in any of the polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville