Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2009, 01:28 PM

90 posts, read 214,431 times

Advertisements

I have been researching this school on any source that I can find and reading reviews. However, the reviews are a couple of years old. I did find that in 2006, the school failed on the AYP. The grades look pretty good for 2008 and GreatSchools.net gives the school a rating of 9 out of 10. Does anyone have children who currently go here or know someone who has children currently attending. I would love some first hand knowledge and opinion of the school. Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,262 times
I go there now as a 7th grader and it's a great school! Our band is awesome and we have cooking class and we have a cafe. The teachers are really nice but some can be a little strict. We also have really great clubs like BETA club, NJHS, and Fellowship of Christian Athliets (don't know how to spell!). We also have lots of sports like Flag football, regular football, basketball, softball, basketball, track and field, wrestling, ect. They are mostly separate for boys and girls. They also have a lot of electives like Gym (required for a year), Buissiness Keyboarding, Cooking, Band, Advanced band, Advanced P.E. (weightlifting and treadmills and stuff like that), piano, percussion, drama, art, advanced art, Student aide (helping out in the library, art, band, drama, front office, ISS, and individule teachers), and some others! Hope I helped
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville