Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2012, 06:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,432 times

Advertisements

Looking to add some guys to our group to play basketball. We currently play at 5:00 AM (Mon-Fri). Full court, 5 on 5, and indoor at a church (No Cost). Early time so we can get to work. We have showers available. If you're interested please read the details below and then shoot me an email with your phone number. I'll give you the church location over the phone.

1. I work at the church and am able to open the facility.. But please know this is not a weird attempt to get you to attend our church.. Simply a basketball thing.
2. We aim to schedule 15 guys a day. Pick 3 teams of 5 and winner stays on. Losing team sits and then the 5 that were sitting plays..etc. Doesn't always work out exactly like that but we get close. We play until guys have to go to work. No quota on how long you have to stay.
3. If this sounds kind of organized.. it is. If that's not your thing then this might not be for you.
4. Before you play you do have to review the rules. (Absolutely no tolerance for fighting, trash talk to a minimum etc.) I'll email them to you.

Last thing: If you genuinely think you should be playing in the NBA, you probably should keep playing in one of the parks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville