Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: "Is the Christian belief in the Trinity polytheistic?"
Yes 12 80.00%
No 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 09:09 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jews don't need to be converted, Only the sick need a doctor, and only the un-betrothed seek a beloved, and Israel has a husband.

The mission of Elijah had nothing to do with Judah, when Elijah went face to face with the prophets of Israel who worshipped Baal, it was not Jewish Prophets who died at the river, and when Elijah called fire down from heaven, the Jews were not there.

So too is the mission of John the Baptist, he was not sent to Jews, but to prepare those who were not Jews.

Jews do not need a Jew to marry them in order to redeem them into Israel, Gentiles do.

Elijah was sent to Ahab and Jezebel to bring judgment upon the evil kingdom whose people rejected the feasts of Jerusalem because they wanted to stay separate from Judah. Unfortunately, God only has one Sacred City in which Sacred Feasts and Sabbaths are observed and this is Jerusalem.

People often take the sin of Israel to put it on the head of Judah but it cannot be done.

Christianity today is not what the first Christianity was.

The first Christianity teaches that every single Gentile must have the name of a Jew he supports.

2 by 2.

And here is the future.

A day will certainly come when every Gentile realizes that he must have somebody to stand in his stead as it is in the book of numbers according to the first born. After the first Passover lamb, the priests then stood as Passover lambs who had to redeem the first born sons.

Jesus wasn't saying anything new when he said,'' Eat of my flesh.''

This is what EVERY SINGLE PRIEST COULD SAY.

A first born son without the name of a priest is found wanting and he has to pay the temple tax. There were many without their own PERSONAL PRIEST.

They had to pay the Temple tax.

WOE is he who has to pay the Temple tax BECAUSE HE DOESN"T HAVE HIS OWN PERSONAL PRIEST.

The Jews are a Nation of priest by God.

A Legal Congregation~~~~~~TEN MEN

The Restoration of Jerusalem
22'So many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favor of the LORD.' 23"Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'In those days ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"

Wonder what the statistics are among Gentiles and Jews?

Is there really 10 gentiles for every Jew?

I would hope so, and they are the extra vessel, a way to buy the oil of teaching.

PLEASE TEACH ME?

What will ten men from every nation say in the end?

They will grab a Jew and beg to be taught the ways of the Lord.

Don't sound like a Jew needs to be converted, but that a Gentile may convert to Judaism.
And some in Judaism let the Lord go hungry and thirsty these days.

How many are blameless?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 09:28 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And some in Judaism let the Lord go hungry and thirsty these days.

How many are blameless?
What do you mean Pinacled, please feel free, LOL.

I sure miss you man, and I am going to just ramble, pay no attention cause I really didn't know what you meant.

We have Christians looking on Jews in a bad way because they don't believe in Jesus, but if I were a Jew who knew the New Testament, I would say,'' If the New Testament is true, then God has made it impossible for a Jew to believe in Jesus.''

This is New Testament teaching, and so how could anyone fault a Jew for not believing in Jesus?

The Prophets speak for themselves, and what Jesus said in the very beginning was quoting Isaiah 61 which is a standing speech from Isaiah 60, and all Jesus does is to come and make gentiles servants to Judah.

IF JESUS is fulfilling the Isaiah prophesy, then all he is doing is setting up a system whereby Gentiles bless the chosen seed, and all the prophesies have ALL THE KINGS AND ALL THE NATIONS bringing the wealth of the nations to the feet of Jews WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS.

Isaiah 60 and 61 basically says that if you are a gentile and you choose not to serve Judah, then you will fall, and Jesus spoke up in the synagogue according to the Torah cycle that begins on Shemini Atzereth when he said,''

Isaiah 61 King James Version (KJV)
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

He is adding to the nation making ONE FAMILY.

FOR YOUR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world will always hate the seed of God and the only hope for a gentile is to become a servant to Judah and this is not my word, but AT LEAST WE HAVE A MISSION, who cares what the mission is?

If God blesses those who bless Israel, who am I to argue?

But what Christian in his right mind can fault a Jew for not believing in Jesus?

NONE!

It is what it is, and THANK GOD, he has given mankind a plan to become one people because you and I surely know that mankind is about to kill itself.

UNLESS.

WE aren't retarded enough to believe that the enemies of Israel will not get a Nuclear weapon and destroy Israel off the face of the Earth are we?

Even if it's a 100 years from now, what is to stop the hatred against the land of the Lord?

NOTHING WILL STOP IT.

WAIT.

I forgot.

Sukkot happens.

Zechariah 14

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-24-2015 at 09:41 PM..

Old 06-24-2015, 10:38 PM

Quote:
What do you mean Pinacled, please feel free, LOL.

I sure miss you man, and I am going to just ramble, pay no attention cause I really didn't know what you meant.

We have Christians looking on Jews in a bad way because they don't believe in Jesus, but if I were a Jew who knew the New Testament, I would say,'' If the New Testament is true, then God has made it impossible for a Jew to believe in Jesus.''

This is New Testament teaching, and so how could anyone fault a Jew for not believing in Jesus?

The Prophets speak for themselves, and what Jesus said in the very beginning was quoting Isaiah 61 which is a standing speech from Isaiah 60, and all Jesus does is to come and make gentiles servants to Judah.

IF JESUS is fulfilling the Isaiah prophesy, then all he is doing is setting up a system whereby Gentiles bless the chosen seed, and all the prophesies have ALL THE KINGS AND ALL THE NATIONS bringing the wealth of the nations to the feet of Jews WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS.

Isaiah 60 and 61 basically says that if you are a gentile and you choose not to serve Judah, then you will fall, and Jesus spoke up in the synagogue according to the Torah cycle that begins on Shemini Atzereth when he said,''

Isaiah 61 King James Version (KJV)
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

He is adding to the nation making ONE FAMILY.

FOR YOUR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world will always hate the seed of God and the only hope for a gentile is to become a servant to Judah and this is not my word, but AT LEAST WE HAVE A MISSION, who cares what the mission is?

If God blesses those who bless Israel, who am I to argue?

But what Christian in his right mind can fault a Jew for not believing in Jesus?

NONE!

It is what it is, and THANK GOD, he has given mankind a plan to become one people because you and I surely know that mankind is about to kill itself.

UNLESS.

WE aren't retarded enough to believe that the enemies of Israel will not get a Nuclear weapon and destroy Israel off the face of the Earth are we?

Even if it's a 100 years from now, what is to stop the hatred against the land of the Lord?

NOTHING WILL STOP IT.

WAIT.

I forgot.

Sukkot happens.

Zechariah 14

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
Sure has been awhile.
You know me and my tugging.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Jews don't need to be converted, Only the sick need a doctor, and only the un-betrothed seek a beloved, and Israel has a husband.

The mission of Elijah had nothing to do with Judah, when Elijah went face to face with the prophets of Israel who worshipped Baal, it was not Jewish Prophets who died at the river, and when Elijah called fire down from heaven, the Jews were not there.

So too is the mission of John the Baptist, he was not sent to Jews, but to prepare those who were not Jews.

Jews do not need a Jew to marry them in order to redeem them into Israel, Gentiles do.

Elijah was sent to Ahab and Jezebel to bring judgment upon the evil kingdom whose people rejected the feasts of Jerusalem because they wanted to stay separate from Judah. Unfortunately, God only has one Sacred City in which Sacred Feasts and Sabbaths are observed and this is Jerusalem.

People often take the sin of Israel to put it on the head of Judah but it cannot be done.

Christianity today is not what the first Christianity was.

The first Christianity teaches that every single Gentile must have the name of a Jew he supports.

2 by 2.

And here is the future.

A day will certainly come when every Gentile realizes that he must have somebody to stand in his stead as it is in the book of numbers according to the first born. After the first Passover lamb, the priests then stood as Passover lambs who had to redeem the first born sons.

Jesus wasn't saying anything new when he said,'' Eat of my flesh.''

This is what EVERY SINGLE PRIEST COULD SAY.

A first born son without the name of a priest is found wanting and he has to pay the temple tax. There were many without their own PERSONAL PRIEST.

They had to pay the Temple tax.

WOE is he who has to pay the Temple tax BECAUSE HE DOESN"T HAVE HIS OWN PERSONAL PRIEST.

The Jews are a Nation of priest by God.

A Legal Congregation~~~~~~TEN MEN

…22'So many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favor of the LORD.' 23"Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'In those days ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"

Wonder what the statistics are among Gentiles and Jews?

Is there really 10 gentiles for every Jew?

I would hope so, and they are the extra vessel, a way to buy the oil of teaching.

PLEASE TEACH ME?

What will ten men from every nation say in the end?

They will grab a Jew and beg to be taught the ways of the Lord.

Don't sound like a Jew needs to be converted, but that a Gentile may convert to Judaism.
Zechariah

Old 06-27-2015, 05:09 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Zechariah
HF was sleep typing again...

Old 06-28-2015, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Zechariah

…22'So many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favor of the LORD.' 23"Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'In those days ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."'"

This saying of ten men is a legal congregation, and what it means is that where there was only one priest for to redeem one person and one person alone, each priest has his own congregation, and this priest is a redeemer to all ten, and these ten are the ten tribes and they represent every nation when every single nation will grasp the garment of a Jew and beg to be taught. This grasping of a garment is very particular in that it is saying a great deal, it just doesn't mean,'' hey, wait, stop,''

Just as the ten tribes went into all the nations, ten men come from all nations and ten become one with a single.

Instead of one priest for one first born, it has became a legal congregation for each to have.

That's why there is five fingers on the left hand and five on the right.

What is that noise?

I hear a violin, my bad, musta dreamed it.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:

This saying of ten men is a legal congregation, and what it means is that where there was only one priest for to redeem one person and one person alone, each priest has his own congregation, and this priest is a redeemer to all ten, and these ten are the ten tribes and they represent every nation when every single nation will grasp the garment of a Jew and beg to be taught. This grasping of a garment is very particular in that it is saying a great deal, it just doesn't mean,'' hey, wait, stop,''

Just as the ten tribes went into all the nations, ten men come from all nations and ten become one with a single.

Instead of one priest for one first born, it has became a legal congregation for each to have.

That's why there is five fingers on the left hand and five on the right.

What is that noise?

I hear a violin, my bad, musta dreamed it.
22.And many peoples and powerful nations shall come to entreat the Lord of Hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.

23.So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Rashi's Commentary:
ten men: from the seventy nations. This equals seven hundred for each corner. For the four corners of the tallith there will be two thousand and eight hundred.

Old 06-28-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
22.And many peoples and powerful nations shall come to entreat the Lord of Hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.

23.So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Rashi's Commentary:
ten men: from the seventy nations. This equals seven hundred for each corner. For the four corners of the tallith there will be two thousand and eight hundred.
Rashi is wise.

I would have said something exactly like this, only it would be a bigger number{36,000} on each 4 corners, but I am already confusing enough. The Temple is ever expanding and when there was one, there was ten, and that number keeps climbing.

That's my opinion anyway.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-28-2015 at 11:29 AM..

Old 06-28-2015, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Rashi is wise.

I would have said something exactly like this, only it would be a bigger number{36,000} on each 4 corners, but I am already confusing enough. The Temple is ever expanding and when there was one, there was ten, and that number keeps climbing.

That's my opinion anyway.
Did you know that Rashi wrote his commentaries for children?...

Old 06-28-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Did you know that Rashi wrote his commentaries for children?...
About all I know of Rashi is from the teachings of somebody quoting him, I haven't really studied the Talmud much at all except for a lot things concerning the priestly duties and how things were carried out in the Temple during Sabbaths and feast days. I am a freak about temple design and the comings and goings and I run across searches that bring me to Rashi or somebody whether it is a view of Sukkot or another feast. But it's as if something has been hidden from me all my life and I am sad that I am just now beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism