Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 02:40 AM

227 posts, read 344,944 times

Advertisements

I am Muslim and I am not racism , i dont hate the jews or the christains all we are human and our grand father and our grand mother are one "ADAM and EVE" and (sorry for this sentence : we all make cheat in WC) but its a question i have to ask you

If We suppose that realy Muhammed was the last Prophet from God to all the world not the Jews !!!! its mean that God ignored the Jews, because they ignored Jesus and tried to killed him
when the jews denied many Prophets and they did not carried the messege of God to all the humanity,

The God chose another group of human to carry his messege to all the human bieng
"by the way insan mean human in arabic"

My question is Did the jews deserve to denied by God, by choising another group of human bieng to carried his messege to all the human ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 03:33 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
I am Muslim and I am not racism , i dont hate the jews or the christains all we are human and our grand father and our grand mother are one "ADAM and EVE" and (sorry for this sentence : we all make cheat in WC) but its a question i have to ask you

If We suppose that realy Muhammed was the last Prophet from God to all the world not the Jews !!!! its mean that God ignored the Jews, because they ignored Jesus and tried to killed him
when the jews denied many Prophets and they did not carried the messege of God to all the humanity,

The God chose another group of human to carry his messege to all the human bieng

My question is Did the jews deserve to denied by God, by choising another group of human bieng to carried his messege to all the human ?
God gave us salvation through Jesus Christ, who's promised coming, was stated in the Old Testament Scriptures. The Jews missed those prophecies, as the Old Testament said they would. Islam has come into existance because of Satan. You thought you were following and angel of light, yet it was just the oppsite. God is now bringing the Jews back to Israel to anger the Islamic people. God has set the Jewish people before you as a trap. In the end, both the Islamics armies that attack Israel, and America will be destroyed. Yet Israel will remain in her place, and many Jews and Islamics that survive, will discover who God really is.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
God gave us salvation through Jesus Christ, who's promised coming, was stated in the Old Testament Scriptures. The Jews missed those prophecies, as the Old Testament said they would. Islam has come into existance because of Satan. You thought you were following and angel of light, yet it was just the oppsite. God is now bringing the Jews back to Israel to anger the Islamic people. God has set the Jewish people before you as a trap. In the end, both the Islamics armies that attack Israel, and America will be destroyed. Yet Israel will remain in her place, and many Jews and Islamics that survive, will discover who God really is.
first ...you seem a racism man
then..then God sent us many Prophets to pray him alone (without partener ) but you made partener for God "Jesus" and " Holy spirit"
then Jesus was killed in the cross in your religion by the Jews !!!! you seem like the jews not Jesus ...and you seem obey the jews more than your God
( islamic armies ) you occupted us many eras and your armies now in Iraq and Afghnistan !!!!
My God give me many signs but you have a blind mind full of hate and racism
you will not got these signs ....because you "Campbell34" deserve the hell

Old 09-15-2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
then..then God sent us many Prophets to pray him alone (without partener ) but you made partener for God "Jesus" and " Holy spirit"
then Jesus was killed in the cross in your religion by the Jews !!!! you seem like the jews not Jesus ...and you seem obey the jews more than your God
( islamic armies ) you occupted us many eras and your armies now in Iraq and Afghnistan !!!!
We all deserve Hell. Yet America will be destroyed, and so will the armies of Islam. And most of the world is headed for Hell. Only those who are covered by God's blood sacrifice will be saved. God did not bring the Jewish people back to Israel because they are good, far from it. The God of the Bible tells us, they are as an unclean woman before Him. He tells us they polluted His name wherever they went. The God of the Old Testament tells us, He would allow them to return to the land of Israel in the Last Days. And I don't hate anyone. I just believe the Word of God. And I believe His prophecies.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:24 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,865 times
Quote:
Said in so few words what we have been trying politely to say for over a year now.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
We all deserve Hell. Yet America will be destroyed, and so will the armies of Islam. And most of the world is headed for Hell. Only those who are covered by God's blood sacrifice will be saved. God did not bring the Jewish people back to Israel because they are good, far from it. The God of the Bible tells us, they are as an unclean woman before Him. He tells us they polluted His name wherever they went. The God of the Old Testament tells us, He would allow them to return to the land of Israel in the Last Days. And I don't hate anyone. I just believe the Word of God. And I believe His prophecies.
we are not in war actualy ...all we in the war against the terror ( Bin laden and his friends) ....Bin laden killed the incents by the name of Islam ....so he allowed to killing also the Muslims who dont agree with him .... dont you see what happened in Algeria and Morco and egypt and KSA ....etc
they were muslims killed by the Bin laden and his friends
My God in the Quran said in 5-32 " For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. (32)"
that mean that Bin laden will be in the hell forever ...

and i want to tell you that you the christians always see by one eye ... i mean you killed more if you count in fact.... your are not angels .... you and the terror killing us now

Old 09-15-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
we are not in war actualy ...all we in the war against the terror ( Bin laden and his friends) ....Bin laden killed the incents by the name of Islam ....so he allowed to killing also the Muslims who dont agree with him .... dont you see what happened in Algeria and Morco and egypt and KSA ....etc
they were muslims killed by the Bin laden and his friends
My God in the Quran said in 5-32 " For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth. (32)"
that mean that Bin laden will be in the hell forever ...

and i want to tell you that you the christians always see by one eye ... i mean you killed more if you count in fact.... your are not angels .... you and the terror killing us now
American's government is not 100% Christians. Far from it. And I only see what God is going to do. And God has allowed the Jewish people to return to Israel to upset the Islamic nations. God is going to use the conflict to reveal to the world, who He is. Both the Jews, and the Islamics have errored. Yet, little Israel will once again have to fight Goliath. The outcome will be the same. Israel will remain in her place. The Islamic invaders along with the United States will suffer the
consequences. And it will be a day of great sadness, for the Jewish people.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,257,705 times
Quote:

If you had in your heart and mind music to share with the world, of all the instruments there is, which one would you choose?

Similarly, God chose and instrument to share with the world His love for what He had created.

His instrument of choice, was a people, a particular people, a stubborn people and one people that would swear by oath to follow the laws handed down by Moses.

For over two thousand plus years, these people (Jews) have not changed but stubbornly remain the same, loyal to God, not Jesus, but the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob.

They were selected (without their knowledge)to offer up on a pole the sacrificial lamb of God.

How could they do that to a man who claimed to be the Son of God?

Because they accused Him of being equal with God, making Himself God by denying them entrance into the Kingdom only by Him.

Therefore, the stage was set, for His denial, punishment and death.

Jesus, the lamb of God, became the offering lamb, in place for all mankind.

Including, Muslims.

Abraham had a baby boy by Hagar named Ishmael, the linage of the Muslim world.
While Issac was the linage of the Jews and Jesus.

God blessed Hagar's baby and promised to make of him a great nation.

Of which is now a great many people nation.

Israel, on the other hand is a small nation in comparison, yet a great many peoples scattered all of the earth.

Have they suffered yes, more so than any other peoples of the earth.

Jesus was the last prophet, the one by which God would save the world by.
When He said the world, that's what He meant, you a Muslim, and I a believer (Christian).

Because we don't get along together as Muslim, Jew and Christian, is the result of our own making.

If we all honor the love of God in our hearts, then there are no Jews, Muslim and or Christians, but believers only.

Practice your Muslim belief of Godly love, and we together will honor each other in brotherly love.

Blessings, AJ

Old 09-18-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
If you had in your heart and mind music to share with the world, of all the instruments there is, which one would you choose?

Similarly, God chose and instrument to share with the world His love for what He had created.

His instrument of choice, was a people, a particular people, a stubborn people and one people that would swear by oath to follow the laws handed down by Moses.

For over two thousand plus years, these people (Jews) have not changed but stubbornly remain the same, loyal to God, not Jesus, but the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob.

They were selected (without their knowledge)to offer up on a pole the sacrificial lamb of God.

How could they do that to a man who claimed to be the Son of God?

Because they accused Him of being equal with God, making Himself God by denying them entrance into the Kingdom only by Him.

Therefore, the stage was set, for His denial, punishment and death.

Jesus, the lamb of God, became the offering lamb, in place for all mankind.

Including, Muslims.

Abraham had a baby boy by Hagar named Ishmael, the linage of the Muslim world.
While Issac was the linage of the Jews and Jesus.

God blessed Hagar's baby and promised to make of him a great nation.

Of which is now a great many people nation.

Israel, on the other hand is a small nation in comparison, yet a great many peoples scattered all of the earth.

Have they suffered yes, more so than any other peoples of the earth.

Jesus was the last prophet, the one by which God would save the world by.
When He said the world, that's what He meant, you a Muslim, and I a believer (Christian).

Because we don't get along together as Muslim, Jew and Christian, is the result of our own making.

If we all honor the love of God in our hearts, then there are no Jews, Muslim and or Christians, but believers only.

Practice your Muslim belief of Godly love, and we together will honor each other in brotherly love.

Blessings, AJ
thank you for your comment ..... but if you read the my new thread
called "this is why Jesus was not a son of God ....If an ant being a son of a man, Jesus will be the son of God" you will understand me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism