Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 07:51 PM

61 posts, read 269,792 times

Advertisements

Does anyone remember that abortion is still legal in the US?? Murder isn't. I am shocked that anyone would condone murdering someone whose beliefs are different than one's own.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:30 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Hello from next door in Colorado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
Who in this thread has supported the person that killed Tiller?
Well, here ya go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaccabeeMaven View Post
Well, there is one less murderous zealot in Kansas now, since he was taken out this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatNmyheart View Post
lol!
Quote:
If you live by the sword you die by the sword. and while I still don't agree with this radicals actions, Mr. Tiller led a violent life so maybe it's karma if you will...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
This is my thought also. Live by the sword, die by the sword. You reap what you sow.

I couldn't help but think that today or this week, how many innocent babies have been saved now? I'm sure he had appointments already set up. That's all I'm thinking about.....all the innocent babies that are now saved from certain murder by Tiller. He can't hurt anyone anymore.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM

396 posts, read 998,299 times
I do believe you have taken my quote completely wrong. For that I am sorry, that is a problem with talking via internet. But honestly you are mistaken, I disagree whole heartedly with what happened!

Old 06-01-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I do believe you have taken my quote completely wrong. For that I am sorry, that is a problem with talking via internet. But honestly you are mistaken, I disagree whole heartedly with what happened!
I'm glad to hear that.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:29 PM

32 posts, read 119,865 times
I agree that talking via sometimes is difficult....I feel bad for making my LOL comment because I really do not condone what happened to the doctor I just thought it was a good comeback and I was pissed that Kansas was being dragged through the dirt. This all reminds me of that saying about internet fighting but I am not even going there because that will start a whole new battle.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatNmyheart View Post
I agree that talking via sometimes is difficult....I feel bad for making my LOL comment because I really do not condone what happened to the doctor I just thought it was a good comeback and I was pissed that Kansas was being dragged through the dirt. This all reminds me of that saying about internet fighting but I am not even going there because that will start a whole new battle.
One thing about posting something on this board. . . after 90 minutes you can't deny you said it. It pays to be careful.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:34 PM

32 posts, read 119,865 times
Very true!

Old 06-01-2009, 11:08 PM

89 posts, read 297,434 times
Killing is wrong whether its unborn babies or adults. The suspect that was arrested has a history of mental illness. The average Kansan might be tunnel visioned in some aspects but this act does not represent Wichita KS

Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mderm View Post
Killing is wrong whether its unborn babies or adults. The suspect that was arrested has a history of mental illness. The average Kansan might be tunnel visioned in some aspects but this act does not represent Wichita KS
I know that. I think most Americans know it, too.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
It was horrible what happened to Tiller but the man has been doing late term abortions for years and it is estimated he has done 60,000 of them. Most of the nation is against late term abortions but Tiller got away with it by saying it was for the woman's health which could range from serious to trivial, like too upset. Only three others do late term abortions in the country. That is how distasteful the general public finds it.

Now the extreme leftist are blaming the whole pro-life movement on this mentally ill person who has been arrested before on having bomb making material. That was 10 years ago so I seems to me our law enforcement officials can't keep track of the local nuts let alone foreign ones, or maybe they were too busy watching the foreign ones to take time to watch the local ones.

Tiller has been in my community for years and he lives in a mansion plus has vacation homes. He may have thought his main motive was helping women and I would believe it more if he didn't have such a lavish lifestyle. I overheard a woman who knows him say he could have retired years ago and gone sking everyday but he said he won't let anyone tell him what he can do and cannot do. The state was trying to prove a lot of the abortions he preformed were illigal since the doctor giving the second opinion on the cases worked for him and was not an independent like he claimed she was.

It's sad but if what Tiller said was true, than the killer got it into his head he was going to tell Tiller what he was going to do and not do. This is what happenes when we take on the role of God and decide who shall live and who shall die. That should never happen. Tiller may have had a change of heart about abortion but now we will never know. Norma McCorvey (the Roe in Roe v Wade) had a change of heart and Tiller may have gone the same way. Now we will never know because of the actions of a mad man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas