Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 01:24 AM

5 posts, read 14,550 times

Advertisements

I am in the mood to find work at home jobs, does anyone have any advice? There may be a lot of things that I am qualified for and I just don't know what jobs they are, or I may need some more training and I am not sure how to get it.

One of my friends does real estate work from home, but I don't have that kind of a license. So,,, I am wondering,,, if I don't want to drive 20 miles or more a day, I know some do, what kind of jobs I might get for at home and what kind of skills, training, equipment I might need in order to get them? Does anyone have any ideas?

I was thinking of possibly doing adult product sales or parties in this Christian community that I live in, but not sure how to break into that? I think it might be fun and entertaining? I am not desperate for work at this point so I am just reaching my feelers out some. Just thoughts right now. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2008, 05:31 AM

12 posts, read 34,968 times
Medical Transcribing. You can make good money. You have to be trained, but it's worth it.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:30 PM

688 posts, read 3,037,894 times
Definitely check out the WAHM site (Work at home moms) even if you're not a mom.

Their forums are here: WAHM.com Message Boards

Their list of current jobs that they've come across are here: WAHM.com - Work At Home Jobs

They aren't a company, but a group of work at home moms that have come together to talk about working at home. In their forums, they discuss all kinds of opportunities and sort out the legit things from the scams.

There is all kinds of great information on the site.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:00 PM

1,088 posts, read 2,195,502 times
I work from home. I'm an artist and for almost 3 years now I've designed and sold products from Cafepress.com I certainly don't make a fortune, but for no more time than I have to invest in my store and designs (I have two young daughters who take up the majority of my day) I do quite well.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:23 PM

3 posts, read 12,759 times
Default You Can Work From Home

I am a mother of three and I searched work at home sites for six months and I finally found a great one.I love my job.There is no selling or inventory.You do have to make a monthly purchase but it is for household items that you would purchase from your local store anyways.I love this company. They are a member of the BBB and received an award from them.They have been an upstanding business for over 20 years.If you want more info here is my site .: Work At Home United :. Thank You,Amy

Old 05-13-2008, 05:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,853 times
Default I Love What I Do

I work from home with Ameriplan and love it. We offer benefits for dental, vision, medical, Rx and chiropractic. It really provides me alot of self satisfaction knowing that I have been able to save people money on their healthcare needs. If you want more information please check out Freedom at Home Team.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 AM

15 posts, read 75,135 times
Default Questions about Ameriplan...

I have done alot of online searching on Ameriplan. I like the fact that in this economy it will be helping families save money. But what I have found in the testimonials is, what seems to be, a somewhat unrealistic estimation of the initial income potential. I would like more information, but the truth.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:10 AM

3 posts, read 12,759 times
Default aMERIPLAN

Hello My name is Amy and I am with Ameriplan. I love it and you get great health benefits for you and your family. I was skeptical of work from homes until I found a brochure at my doctors office and signed up for the benefits and a job at the same time. The company has a great record ,is available at major retailers like CVS,JcPenney and Sears. The money is easy to make and they even have 401k. If you want to sign up or just check it out here is my site AmeriPlan® . Thanks,Amy

Old 06-19-2008, 04:26 PM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Better watch out with those adult sales and parties in a christian community. Some of the big church goers are liable to stop by and fuss at you about it on their way to the liquor store on Saturday night! lol

Old 06-19-2008, 05:23 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,896,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
better Watch Out With Those Adult Sales And Parties In A Christian Community. Some Of The Big Church Goers Are Liable To Stop By And Fuss At You About It On Their Way To The Liquor Store On Saturday Night! Lol
Ain't That The Truth!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky