Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2006, 05:52 AM

2 posts, read 4,114 times

Advertisements

I am seeking a change and is thinking about moving to Kentucky. At the moment, I am thinking of the Lexington area, but is also considering the Georgetown area. I am a very easy going person and can get along with almost everyone. I am quiet and pretty much stay to myself. My fiance and I are looking for affordable housing in a quiet, semi-crime free area, friendly neighbors, peace and comfort. I would rather stay away from racial areas - and dwell in a comfortable place where all races are considered equal.

We are a Christian couple who trust, believe and worship God - but we are also a couple that enjoy spending time with friends. We would rather dwell where we can attend Church, but also enjoy movies, shopping, walks, parks, etc.. I don't want to look on every corner and see a Church (please don't take that wrong).

I would appreciate any feedback anyone can give me. I thank you for reading and responding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
View detailed profiles of: