Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 06:19 PM

199 posts, read 529,417 times

Advertisements

Well it has been a while since I've posted anything on here about the Kingsport Pavilion shopping center. I just thought I'd restart it with another thread though since some things have been going on with the center again lately.

Tenants Open at Kingsport Pavilion:

US Nails
Life Way Christian Store
Dress Barn
Maurices
Lane Bryant
Shoe Carnival
Old Navy
Target
GameStop
Michael's
Kohl's
Ulta
Books-A-Million
Dick's Sporting Goods
Decorators Warehouse
Best Buy
Verizon Wireless
Zaxby's

Coming Soon:
Sprint
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 05:29 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,318,181 times
Good to see a food place out there! One or two more options would really make a difference for those who "power shop" and spend all day at complexes like this.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:04 AM

Zaxby's opened at the Pavilion August 31st. So I was happy to see that we finally got a place to eat at such a large shopping center. I'm hoping for a nicer casual restaurant though at the Pavilion. If you have ever seen the planner there is two more locations up front on the drawings listed as for restaurants. So hopefully in the near future we'll see two more places to eat at the Pavilion!

Old 10-20-2009, 12:24 PM

Update:

The Sprint store is now open at the Pavilion. RadioShack is now listed on the "East Stone Shopps" sign across from the Pavilion where the new Eastman Credit location is. Although RadioShack is quite a bit off from being ready to open. Also the new Walgreens near the Pavilion off New Beason well road is now open.

Old 10-20-2009, 12:58 PM

7,541 posts, read 17,230,694 times
I can't believe RadioShack is opening new stores anywhere.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:36 PM

383 posts, read 918,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabogitlu View Post

C'mon jab, christmas is coming and they have 68,000 more of these puppies to sell...

Speaking of The Shack, I recently needed 50 ft of cat5 so I headed over to The Shack. Told the saleslady what I was looking for and she brought me over to the coax cables and walked away. After stumbling around the store for another 5 minutes, I found the cat5...$40 plus tax. Told the saleslady I could get the same thing online for $7 including shipping. She said "I know...anything else I can help you with?"

Made my purchase on ebay - $7 plus free shipping.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabogitlu View Post
They really aren't opening another store, just moving. They are going to close the current store in the mall and move to a new location across from Kingsport Pavilion.

Old 10-26-2009, 02:13 PM

128 posts, read 335,343 times
I've actually been to Radio Shack twice in the last month. Once to buy some micro-cassette tapes (though i know i could've found them elsewhere cheaper) and I also went on Saturday when i was in Pennsylvania as i needed to pick up a set of headphones and a headphone jack adapter, to use with the mixer i was using for the wedding I was dj'ing. Both times i thought the prices were slightly excessive but not obscenely bad....they actually sell some items at the same prices as my own store, so I can see why people still shop them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol