Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM

2 posts, read 2,143 times

Advertisements

I know this is a long shot but it's very important. My little sister has all but disappeared in the last 2 weeks. I have heard rumours she is dating a man she meet a couple of weeks back who is not very nice (into drugs along eith other things. She changed her number because she did not want her family to contact her. We have a mutual friend that is the only way I know anything about her at this point.

The man she is dating just moved to knoxville last weekend (06-19-10). He is living someplace that is very close to downtown. She needed to borrow money last week and meet me within 10 mins at the AT&t building.
I really need to contact her and make sure she is doing ok.

I'm asking anyone with info to reply. I'm looking for anyone who lives within 10 mins of downtown knoxville. THe man, whose name is Adam, just started renting a 4 bedroom house last weekend. My sister,brittney, has been staying with him and she drives a dark blue 1999 kia sportage. Adam is 5'9" black hair with tattoo sleeves that just moved from johnson city. Brittney is 5'4" blonde hair with a large tattoo of a woman holding a doll on her arm. She is very attractive and many people says she looks like scarlett johannson. I honestly just need an address, I have contacted the authorities and they are not willing to help due to age. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 12:20 AM

950 posts, read 3,194,412 times
I am afraid there isn't much you could do about it. If she does not want her family to keep in touch with her, then it probably is best to leave at that. She will probably call you when she wants something like money.

If the mutual friend knows of your sister's whereabouts, why not ask her/him for the address/phone number, or have them get her to call you? Perhaps you could find her on Facebook/Myspace?

Old 06-27-2010, 06:03 PM

2 posts, read 2,143 times
I have tried getting in touch with the few common friends we have and they don't know the address. The ones that have had contact with her have done so in public. maybe I'm being over protective but I'm just worried something bad will happen such as an overdose. I knew this was longshot but i was just giving it a try.

Old 06-28-2010, 02:02 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,035,766 times
Why did you lend her money? If she wants to shut out her entire family and start a new life with "Adam," he should be the one she goes to when she's financially strapped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville