Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2013, 12:46 PM

60 posts, read 154,490 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately my landlord has decided to sell the house I have been living in here in Seymour. I am in the process of looking at a few houses as well as the Smoky Crossing apartments. I have seen a few people comment on that complex, but not in the past few years. Does anyone on this forum live there now or know someone who does? If so, could you please give a few pros or cons of the place? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 06:12 AM

345 posts, read 921,874 times
We actually looked at an apartment there about a year ago. We really liked the place to be honest.

It has a nice pool area, has access to a nice walkway, allows pets, is close to amenities and was gated. I don't know if it still has the gated area or not though.

We liked the landscaping as well. It was clean and well kept.

I don't know anyone who lives there, but we did walk thru an apartment and it was spacious and clean. One of my concerns about apartments is you never know who lived there before and if they took care of the place, etc. The complex had painted one room but the others were in good condition.

We were in the process of considering building a home, so that's why we looked there. At the time, they offered a 6 months lease, which we liked as well. We decided to stay where we were but I would rent from them; just from my own personal experience.

I wish you the best on your move; I can imagine it's a difficult time for you right now.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 AM

60 posts, read 154,490 times
Thanks for the reply MrsMopar. I have had discussions with a few people that lived there now. They had few complaints, and most were common apartment ones (noisy neighbors, etc.). I will have to do a walk-through as well. And thanks for the kind wishes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville