Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces
 [Register]
Las Cruces Dona Ana County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:29 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times

Advertisements

Sorry to the bleeding hearts on here but I've been robbed twice and if I was present when the robberies happened, the person/persons would not be alive now.
Don't care about people that are 'supporting families' and rob someone else to do it.
If I ever catch anyone in my house when they're not supposed to be, I'll kill them and then drag there sorry asses to the swamps in Louisiana. The gators will eat the evidence so therefore no bleeding heart judge will praise the crime and let the person get away.
Like I said to the hunters in another post, forget about killing the animals and kill the sorry ass people that cause problems for everyone else. I meant it as a joke for hunters but maybe that's what we need to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2008, 05:06 PM

464 posts, read 1,157,885 times
Default Song!

Dear Song,
I tried to rep ya but, it says I have to spread the 'luv' around still. Dang it! LOL I Loved your post! {besides it did make me giggle too }

Tia Dalma

Old 12-30-2008, 05:12 PM

Thanks Tia.
Glad ya got a laugh out of it.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:34 PM

717 posts, read 1,955,561 times
Luv ya's Song and Tia; could not agree with you more Song...my sentiments exactly. I actually was in a similar situation some years ago when I caught three punks burging my house when I came home unexpectedly (back in Hawai'i, just after my first wife and I split up). Got stabbed with an ice pick as I entered my kitchen to make a quick lunch...my OWN ice pick, no less! But I was a gym-monster in those days and these pond-scum were drugy-punks so I easily kicked the crap out of them and replanted the pick in the gut of the a--hole who first laid into me. They fled in haste with their wounded suck-wad buddy. Me chasing their scabrous tales throwing every heavy object I could at them and their Econoline van as they scrambled in. Hit the side window hard with a cement planter so they at least got a small palm in the deal. I wrecked the kitchen, unfortunately, as I whomped on them but I still smile as I recall these events. I have a very volcanic temper and don't appreciate any B.S. Still have a scar on my right center chest from that pick (should I have added an "r"?).
The bunghole who gave it to me was never admitted to any hospital...I wonder if his "buddy's" helped him into a convenient ditch somewhere? Never found out. No arrests were ever made although I filed a report. Not fun.

Last edited by dracul; 12-30-2008 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: I'm mellower these days but my guns remain loaded.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracul View Post
Luv ya's Song and Tia; could not agree with you more Song...my sentiments exactly. I actually was in a similar situation some years ago when I caught three punks burging my house when I came home unexpectedly (back in Hawai'i, just after my first wife and I split up). Got stabbed with an ice pick as I entered my kitchen to make a quick lunch...my OWN ice pick, no less! But I was a gym-monster in those days and these pond-scum were drugy-punks so I easily kicked the crap out of them and replanted the pick in the gut of the a--hole who first laid into me. They fled in haste with their wounded suck-wad buddy. Me chasing their scabrous tales throwing every heavy object I could at them and their Econoline van as they scrambled in. Hit the side window hard with a cement planter so they at least got a small palm in the deal. I wrecked the kitchen, unfortunately, as I whomped on them but I still smile as I recall these events. I have a very volcanic temper and don't appreciate any B.S. Still have a scar on my right center chest from that pick (should I have added an "r"?).
The bunghole who gave it to me was never admitted to any hospital...I wonder if his "buddy's" helped him into a convenient ditch somewhere? Never found out. No arrests were ever made although I filed a report. Not fun.

Me and Song luv ya back Drac {poor english intentional LOL}

I'm Glad to hear you whooooped on their butts without mercy big guy! That's how it's done
Sorry tho, that it was another scar to add to the pack of em
So funny thing is, readin' here, me without a pistol {gun- yet to own but is in the future!}, I have an Ice pick and knife right handy for any nonsense that might occur as I slumber or otherwise LOL
Knowing the human body as I do {past med-career}, I know just where to introduce a Pick in par-ti-cu-lar Actually a couple of places! And make it a permanent fixture and free trip to the beyond, for the perp!
No prisoners! No mercy!

Loved the post Drac! Had me giggling away!

Tia Dalma

Old 12-31-2008, 08:20 AM

Default To Mike

I would also like to say (and appologize for not doing so sooner! ) that I feel very badly for you having to go through this terrible experience(s) at all. I hope you find a solution and gain some relief from that! It's just awful to hear

Tia Dalma

Old 12-31-2008, 08:21 AM

5,548 posts, read 16,086,561 times
malamute warned:

> I also knew someone who had a vehicle stolen and was actually
> planning to keep a rattlesnake in the replacement. ... inconvenient
> to use such a vehicle yourself, if you have to catch the snake ...

Not to mention that I hate getting into MY car and sitting on
a big, steaming, pile of snake poop. I really HATE that.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:28 AM

Ya know what they say about men with volcanic tempers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracul View Post

Old 12-31-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortimer View Post
malamute warned:

> I also knew someone who had a vehicle stolen and was actually
> planning to keep a rattlesnake in the replacement. ... inconvenient
> to use such a vehicle yourself, if you have to catch the snake ...

Not to mention that I hate getting into MY car and sitting on
a big, steaming, pile of snake poop. I really HATE that.

OMG Mortimer! Yer killin' me! I'm dyin' of laughter here! ROTF!

Tia Dalma

Old 12-31-2008, 09:53 AM

717 posts, read 1,955,561 times
Default got a hair trigger and packin' heat!

...and we haven't even opened the book on my bar-owner days with all the fun n' games that THAT gig brought my way! Lot's of mayhem and amorous adventures; what a life! Damn surprising I'm still kicking at all

I wish you well Mike, Song and all who have found themselves victims of society's dregs. Now and then they do get what's coming for 'em! Lock and load
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces